My advise to the liberterians and hard right conservatives

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If Trump turns out to be sane these next 4 years. My advise to you is to nominate a dog or a cat as your candidate in 2020 as they won't sign any EO, push for any new laws and congress will simply do anything that needs to be done that has to do with legislative issues. The presidency will be nothing more then a finger head.

As the party of no I expect that you will consider it.

socks-the-cat.jpg

If the Repubicans nominate a dog, (sorry, I'm just not a cat person) and that dog has a veto stamp attached to its paw, it could persuade me to actually vote Republican.

If Trump turns out to be sane these next 4 years. My advise to you is to nominate a dog or a cat as your candidate in 2020 as they won't sign any EO, push for any new laws and congress will simply do anything that needs to be done that has to do with legislative issues. The presidency will be nothing more then a finger head.

socks-the-cat.jpg
. . . a finger head. :lmao:

1bfa55840b3be96e460bdfd9fb28bcad.jpg

socks-the-cat.jpg
Hey dummy....the word is ADVICE....not advise. Stop skipping school and get back in that 9th grade classroom.

No libertarian would ever take ADVICE from a big government loving teenage doofus like you.

I always laugh when this stupid fuck compares libertarians to hard right conservatives/tea party lol.

socks-the-cat.jpg
Well if that's the criteria, why aren't the dimocrats running a dog or cat this go-round?

socks-the-cat.jpg
Well if that's the criteria, why aren't the dimocrats running a dog or cat this go-round?

Because they want someone to sign EO and fight for new stuff! A dog or cat doesn't care about those things.

Forum List

Back