Zone1 My advice to Muslims.

Ottoman population count from 1880 - covering the area of today's Israel, Jordan and southern Lebanon:

15,000 Jews - vast majority urban
45,000 Christians and Orthodox - vast majority urban
450,000 Muslims - vast majority urban, (according to the Millet system) in vast majority of people, known today as Palestinians.

80,000 Bedouins-Arabs - vast majority rural, and in vast majority in today's Jordan.

Historically that land has been under many different authorities and governments. The land isn't just Jewish or Israelite. You Ashkenazi Euro-Jews have no more ancient Israelite blood than Palestinians who have been in the Holy Land for thousands of years. A significant % of these people converted to Christianity and Islam, from Judaism. The Assyrians invaded the northern kingdom of Israel in 800 BCE and took the ten tribes of Israel to other areas of their empire. No one can claim an exclusive biological connection to the ancient Israelites.

You ZioFascists and its racist apartheid state are going to be defeated and Palestine is going to be freed. Watch and see.
don't give up your day job----you have no future in the
field of population genetics

don't give up your day job----you have no future in the
field of population genetics
Your Jewish claims to exclusive genetic connection to the ancient Israelites of the Holy Land is silly. Only an idiot like you can believe that crap.

Your Jewish claims to exclusive genetic connection to the ancient Israelites of the Holy Land is silly. Only an idiot like you can believe that crap.
when did I claim an "EXCLUSIVE GENETIC
CONNECTION" to the ancient Israelites? You
have a problem with reading comprehension---
Don't give up your day job----and forget about
law, physics, chemistry or medicine.

CONNECTION" to the ancient Israelites?
You

is that you do not drown yourself with - hereditary idolatry, your future messiah ... to be a jew.

is that you do not drown yourself with - hereditary idolatry, your future messiah ... to be a jew.
sure----ok----no drowning in the idolatry gene.
uhm.....I can swim----not very well-----but I manage
to stay afloat

God gave the birthright promises to Isaac, not Ishmael. Get over it.

9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
A religious nutjob giving advice to religious nutjobs

CONNECTION" to the ancient Israelites? You
And none of those disciplines support your supposed right to create a "Jewish State" (Jewish supremacist state and Jewocracy) in the Holy Land. The Palestinians who have been living there for generations, and are just as likely to descend from the Israelites as Jews from Poland, must not lose their homes, vineyards, olive groves, villages, and their human rights. You're probably not even Jewish. Who and what are you? An Evangelical Christian?

The ZioNazis can't live in peace in the Holy Land, with Non-Jews, hence they're now going to lose everything. This farce of a country that illegitimately calls itself "Israel" is going to be wiped off the map. Good riddance.

And none of those disciplines support your supposed right to create a "Jewish State" (Jewish supremacist state and Jewocracy) in the Holy Land. The Palestinians who have been living there for generations, and are just as likely to descend from the Israelites as Jews from Poland, must not lose their homes, vineyards, olive groves, villages, and their human rights. You're probably not even Jewish. Who and what are you? An Evangelical Christian?

The ZioNazis can't live in peace in the Holy Land, with Non-Jews, hence they're now going to lose everything. This farce of a country that illegitimately calls itself "Israel" is going to be wiped off the map. Good riddance.
I should have advised you not to seek a professorship in HISTORY. Jews have been buying land in "palestine," which is nothing more than the Roman name for the JUDEA that they occupied 2000 years ago. The land and its jewish population was ravaged both by the blood thirsty Crusaders and Arabs----BUT jews continuously returned in varying numbers thruout that
2000 years. The CURRENT state of Israel is a result of a zionist (ie return to Israel) project that began in the early 1800s and produced farms, real hospitals. towns
etc etc-----it was actually a COUNTRY by the end of the 19th century----arabs are recent migrants and nothing more than squatters in "palestine" aka Judea. That's the short version----try to do a little real reading

Augustine,
Is that the "Kamala Harris" laugh?
how small? -----can you save it up over months and
sell the ACCUMULATION? A friend of mine had a
pharmacist father who was very careful with sleeping
pills ----VERY CAREFUL-----still---one time he faced
a tragedy

Ah you've identified the central problem. People misidentifying fiction as history instead of religion and massacring each other over it.
The history I presented is well documented, and yes people have gone to war over it. Israel and the Palestinians for example.

gee----for awhile I thought only hubby and I noticed that she cackles like a witch----like the wicked witch of the west
Her and Hillary.

When faced with an uncomfortable question or situation, she breaks into that borderline hysterical laugh.

Last edited:
how small? -----can you save it up over months and
sell the ACCUMULATION? A friend of mine had a
pharmacist father who was very careful with sleeping
pills ----VERY CAREFUL-----still---one time he faced
a tragedy
?

there used to be a sedative hypnotic ---that I believe was discontinued sometime ago---that was sorta addictive
but also a really easy road to suicide. The pharmacist
in question had a practice of filling a script for the drug by halfway increments-----of course----someone decided to SAVE UP. I do not want to name the drug---it may still be around ?????

Forum List

Back