"My abortion was the best decision I ever made. It was an act of self love."

I love myself for killing that thing inside of me. Argh!

Activist describes her abortion as 'self-love' in wake of Roe reversal​

How old is that woman?

When she is older, she will have had time to think about her abortion and most women, when older, regret it. A lot of younger women do also. Why aren't women required to hear about adoption before they submit to this barbaric procedure that kills one and injures the other?

I know someone who gave up a child for adoption. Both parties are doing well and the woman has NO regrets because she did the right thing, and in fact it is one of the decisions she is most proud of. Yes, it was difficult and emotionally painful. But that was years ago and she was able to go on with her life and do the best thing for the child. She was not in a situation where she could raise a child.

You don't have to murder your child to "go on with your life" That child IS your life (I say to these women) and always will be, whether you kill him or her or adopt the child out or raise the child.. That child always exists in the mother's mind and heart.. like it or not, Baby killers

If she had practiced self love in the first place, she wouldn’t have been pregnant.
good point

sadthing is, many victims of child abuse do not know how to love themselves and I say that many who do not love themselves (as a result of child abuse/neglect) engage in sex thinking that is love..

sometimes, it is the very opposite of love but they don't know that until the act is over with and "life goes on" (except for some babies).

So yeh... while we're teaching children in school how to hate their own gender... I dunno... maybe we should also teach them self-respect?

I mean, you know.. as long as we are neglecting to teach reading, writing, science and math...

If the dipshit loved herself, she would've used birth control.

We know what causes pregnancy now. And we know what prevents it.

As for "self-love", that means masturbation. She should have stuck to that.
birth control?

that isdangerous to one's health unless we are speaking of natural family planning which is OMG OMG

natural

It is not self love to put unnatural substances in the body that harm you.

and masturbation is a mortal sin that will send you to Hell. Sexuality is for marital love ONLY

But hey... who listens to the Church Christ founded?

and we wonder why society is a train wreck morally and in just about every other way.. Yeh, we wonder, don't we?

Even the Original Church doesn't promote the OriginalChurch anymore -- Vatican II took care of that. But some of us continue to follow the REAL Church Christ founded just the same.. not easy in this anti-Christ era but--- Some day Jesus will have had enough with all this Satanic rot.. and will return

birth control?

that isdangerous to one's health unless we are speaking of natural family planning which is OMG OMG
Um...retard?

The pro-abortionists are claiming PREGNANCY is a health hazard. "If you don't kill my baby, I could die!" "If you don't kill my baby, I will lose my mind!" Blah blah blah...

Don't you think abortions are dangerous to one's health?

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used during sex.

Birth control is the solution and far safer for a woman's health.

The pro-abortionists are claiming PREGNANCY is a health hazard. "If you don't kill my baby, I could die!" "If you don't kill my baby, I will lose my mind!" Blah blah blah...
Unwanted pregnancies are a huge threat. Both to the mother and to the baby. It’s hard enough to care for a baby when you want one. Think about how hard it is when you don’t. Poor kid would be tortured

I love myself for killing that thing inside of me. Argh!

Activist describes her abortion as 'self-love' in wake of Roe reversal​

Yeah, killing "that thing" Makes a woman love herself. She marginalized that little child's life by calling it "that thing."

Reminds me of Susan Smith: Susan Smith and 6 Other Women Who Have Murdered Their Children
1665623034930.png

Thank God those little boys were loved and remembered by their community
who do not understand the excuses given by Susan Smith
for murdering them by the terror plus the slow death drowning is.

Forum List

Back