"My abortion was the best decision I ever made. It was an act of self love."

"My abortion was the best decision I ever made. It was an act of self love."​

FWF6Ai6XoAALAQ4.jpg

I love myself for killing that thing inside of me. Argh!

Activist describes her abortion as 'self-love' in wake of Roe reversal​

Perhaps she shouldnt have let that original "thing" inside her to begin with.

I am invoking your religion.

Without God, we are bags of stardust. Who cares?
I don't subscribe to any religion.

And I know I've told you this before nut I am not an atheist. I have repeatedly said that there is no evidence that gods exist or not.

IF gods exist I am pretty sure that none of them are the god in the bible, the Torah or the Koran

And yet people have always killed people and will always kill people

We just have a million ways to rationalize it
Making something illegal discourages it, but it doesn't eliminate it. Like a border wall discourages illegal immigration, but won't entirely eliminate it.

The question is should abortion be illegal.
Actually, we went on a tangent regarding whether religious doctrine should be a basis for law. I suggested that "thou shalt not kill" was a pretty good one to base a law upon. Then you took the binary route of implying that if a law doesn't totally eliminate a behavior, it's worthless. I just illustrated that's the argument the left uses regarding border walls.

Last edited:
Actually, we went on a tangent regarding whether religious doctrine should be a basis for law. I suggested that "thou shalt not kill" was a pretty good one to base a law upon. Then you took the binary route of implying that if a law doesn't totally eliminate a behavior, it's worthless. I just illustrated that's the argument the left uses regarding border walls.
Never said laws were worthless

The banning of abortion because it is killing is hypocritical at best especially when you consider that most right wing religious people support capital punishment.

Human kill
Humans have always killed
Humans will always kill.

It's what we do.

I don't see abortion before viability outside the womb as equivalent to the murder of any person who has been born.

Forum List

Back