My 9/11 Complaint To The Office Of Inspector General

It seriously pisses me off that lunatics waste taxpayers money whining to officials - paid from taxpayers money - about their dumbass theories about 9/11.

Also, it seriously pisses me off that fucking lunatics post in red and bold. In their deluded state do they think that this makes their post look more intelligent?
wow
the red bothers you THAT much?

i agree with the first part, but dang, look at the content of that red before you call it what you did

Bill Maher kicks truther butt..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJdEI3rFvCY]YouTube - 911 TRUTHERS INFILTRATE BILL MAHER AUDIENCE[/ame]

It seriously pisses me off that lunatics waste taxpayers money whining to officials - paid from taxpayers money - about their dumbass theories about 9/11.

Also, it seriously pisses me off that fucking lunatics post in red and bold. In their deluded state do they think that this makes their post look more intelligent?

Don't put to much into it, he\she just forgot to take their anti-psychotic medication today and tomorrow when they take their daily dose of Lithium, Depakote and Haldol they will be fine and actually think like a somewhat normal human being.

wow

i agree with the first part, but dang, look at the content of that red before you call it what you did

I never read anything written in red. I just have this thing about not giving attention seeking the attention they seek.

wow

I never read anything written in red. I just have this thing about not giving attention seeking the attention they seek.

Okay.

wow

ROFL you miss out then
it was a good post

sorry to point out the glaringly obvious but did the people that "commandeered" the planes show up at the meeting in an FAA office on the day of the attack? otherwise, how can the tape of a meeting with controllers possibly contain "communications with the commandeered planes"???

Perhaps the actual story from a reputable source would shed some light on the story:

Here it is:

WASHINGTON, May 6 — At least six air traffic controllers who dealt with two of the hijacked airliners on Sept. 11, 2001, made a tape recording that same day describing the events, but the tape was destroyed by a supervisor without anyone making a transcript or even listening to it, the Transportation Department said in a report today.

The taping began before noon on Sept. 11 at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, in Ronkonkoma, on Long Island, where about 16 people met in a basement conference room known as "the Bat Cave" and passed around a microphone, each recalling his or her version of the events a few hours earlier.

But officials at the center never told higher-ups of the tape's existence, and it was later destroyed by an F.A.A. official described in the report as a quality-assurance manager there. That manager crushed the cassette in his hand, shredded the tape and dropped the pieces into different trash cans around the building, according to a report made public today by the inspector general of the Transportation Department.

The tape had been made under an agreement with the union that it would be destroyed after it was superseded by written statements from the controllers, according to the inspector general's report. But the quality-assurance manager asserted that making the tape had itself been a violation of accident procedures at the Federal Aviation Administration, the report said.

The inspector general, Kenneth M. Mead, said that the officials' keeping the existence of the tape a secret and the decision by one to destroy it had not served "the interests of the F.A.A., the department or the public" and could foster suspicions among the public.

Mr. Mead had been asked by Senator John McCain, the Arizona Republican who is chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee, to look into how well the aviation agency had cooperated with what is widely known as the 9/11 commission, a bipartisan, independent panel investigating the terror attacks.

On the tape, the controllers, some of whom had spoken by radio to people on the planes and some who had tracked the aircraft on radar, gave statements of 5 to 10 minutes each, according to the report.

The tape's value was not clear, Mr. Mead said, because no one was sure what was on it, although the written statements given later by five of the controllers were broadly consistent with "sketchy" notes taken at the time by people in the Bat Cave. (The sixth controller who spoke on the tape did not give a written statement, apparently because that controller had not spoken to either of the planes or observed it on radar.)

One of the central questions about the events of that morning is how the F.A.A. responded to emerging clues that four planes had been hijacked. A tape made within hours of the events, as well as written statements given later, could help establish that.

A spokesman for the 9/11 commission, Al Felzenberg, said that Mr. Mead's report was "meticulous" and "came through the efforts of a very conscientious senator." He said the commission would not comment now on the content of the report but that it "does speak to some of the issues we're interested in."

The tape was made because the manager of the center believed that the standard post-crash procedure would be too slow for an event of the magnitude of 9/11. After an accident or other significant incident, according to officials of the union and the F.A.A., the controllers involved are relieved of duty and often go home; eventually they review the radar tapes and voice transmissions and give a written statement of what they had seen, heard and done.

People in the Ronkonkoma center at midday on Sept. 11 concluded that that procedure would take many hours, and that the controllers' shift was ending and after a traumatic morning, they wanted to go home.

The center manager's idea was to have the tape available overnight, in case the F.B.I. wanted something before the controllers returned to work the next day, according to people involved.

"It was never meant as a permanent record," said Mark DiPalmo, the president of the local chapter of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association, who made the deal with the center manager.

Here is the source:

F.A.A. Official Scrapped Tape of 9/11 Controllers' Statements - NYTimes.com

California Girl, you can read it now
;)

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

all fantasy. you have documentation to back up any of your claims?

Go back to the Opening Post, 'quote something >>' and include the documentation already presented for the benefit of the unbiased third-party reader.

please provide proof of:

Start 'your' Topic with evidentiary support as proof that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour at 9:38 AM (Official Cover Story LIE).

1. a missile being fired at the pentagon.

1. Donald Rumsfeld Testimony.

2. Pentagon CCTV Security Footage:
pentani.gif

3. I explain the math related to the CCTV Images here (20-inch diameter missile).

4. NB Gazette "Missile Attack" Facts not Fiction

5. Valtairenet.org "Pentagon Missile" Article

6. Rense.com "White Smoke From A Missile" Article

7. Freedom Files ("Jet That Shot A Missile At The Pentagon")

8. What Really Happened At The Pentagon

9. Hi Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit The Pentagon

2. an A-3 was flown anywhere near the pentagon.

1. Jon Carlson: A3 Skywarrior Wreckage Photos

2. Jon Carlson January 16, 2009 Update

2. LookingGlassNews.org: A3 Skywarrior/Missile/Remote Control Systems

3. a light pole was knocked upwards into the air by the bow shockwave of a missile and then hit by the A-3 jet (my personal favorite statement so far)

A straight 45-degree angle line (like this) from the inner C-ring Hole (pic) through the outer E-ring Hole (pic) running through the five downed light poles (pic) looks like this:

45Degrees.jpg

A close-up shot of Pole #1, showing this 45-degree angle line looks like this:

Pole1ForceSideDemo.jpg

"Pole #1" stood just a few feet away from this 45-degree angle trajectory line where the Hypersonic Missile Bow Shockwave (pic) uprooted Pole #1. The pole was launched 'north' and up into the air, just in time to strike the starboard wing/engine of the A-3 Skywarrior that launched the missile after descending from more than a mile in the air.

4. an A-3 can hit a light pole and then continue flying for 4 minutes under control and return to the point it was hit.

The A-3 Skywarrior struck only the 'upper arm' (behind the taxi in this pic) of Pole #1 to slingshot the lower section 'north.' The A-3 Jet then clipped Pole #2, but the remaining poles were taken down by the Hypersonic Missile Bow Shockwave. The A-3 Jet flew over the Pentagon E-ring Wall at 9:31:39 AM to return exactly 4-minutes and 48-seconds later and strike the Column Line 11-15 location (pic).

5. witnesses to any of your events.

All Pentagon witnesses saw these events whether they realize that today or not ...

6. video of two separate pentagon attacks from the video available.

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

We have pictures of events 'after' both attacks, but the DoD has never released video images of the A-3 Jet Crash, or the 'second' attack at the Pentagon for this definite Inside Job ...

i hope you realize that providing links to your own statements as proof something happen isnt proof it happened ...

You are the guy with pictures of AA77 crashing into the Pentagon. Right? No sir. That never happened:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Aviation/Military Experts Agree With Me[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Below is my recent "Complaint" to The Office Of Inspector General (dated today at about 12:30 PM) regarding the contradictions in the Official Govt 9/11 Timelines. The FAA Timeline says the aircraft struck the Pentagon at 9:32 AM, while the Arlington County After-Action Report says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM. The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence places 'their' AA77 outside Pentagon airspace at 9:32 AM, which means we are looking at 'two' explosions 'and' only one could originate with any crashed 100-ton Jetliner!

9:32 AM First 9/11 Pentagon Explosion Has Never Been Investigated!

This is a urgent matter of National Security that requires FAA intervention ASAP! I am reading from "Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001" dated 09/17/2001 (link #1), saying:

"0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into west side of Pentagon."

However, the Arlington County After-Action Report (link #2) on Page 200, says:

"9:38 a.m. American Airlines Flight #77, carrying 58 passenger and a crew of 6 crashes into the Pentagon."

The FBI-provided Flight Data Recorder Evidence to the NTSB and Jim Ritter (link #3) placing 'their' phantom AA77 'outside' Pentagon Airspace at 9:32 AM!!!

The only conclusion is the FAA is looking at 'two' explosions (9:32 AM + 9:38 AM) and the original 9:32 AM Explosion has 'never' been investigated. Lawful jurisdiction over the 9:32 AM First Pentagon Explosion on 9/11 belongs to the Virginia State Attorney and NOT the Bush-controlled FBI, as 'both' explosions cannot possibly originate with any 9:38 AM Jetliner crash!

The FAA 'must' begin an investigation of the September 11, 2001 "9:32 AM First Explosion" at the Pentagon and hold all Govt Agencies accountable for the accounts of what really happened during those lost six (6) minutes. The fact is that the Pentagon was struck by A Hughes-Raytheon Hypersonic Missile carrying three (3) submunition bomblets at exactly 9:31:39 AM. You can review the details by reading my "What Really Happened" Topic (link #4) and my "9:31" Topic (link #5) at US MessageBoard.com.

Link #1: Powered by Google Docs

Link #2: Powered by Google Docs

Link #3: Powered by Google Docs

Link #4: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-what-happened-at-the-pentagon-on-9-11-a.html

Link #5: http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/71987-9-31-a.html
GL,

Terral

Did you ever read The Lazlo Letters? :eusa_angel:

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

all fantasy. you have documentation to back up any of your claims?

Go back to the Opening Post, 'quote something >>' and include the documentation already presented for the benefit of the unbiased third-party reader.

please provide proof of:

Start 'your' Topic with evidentiary support as proof that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour at 9:38 AM (Official Cover Story LIE).

no jackass. you dont own the place. you make the stupid moronic claims HERE and i will answer you HERE. you act like starting a topic is a difficult and gives you godlike status.

the phrase "the terrorists used planes as missiles" has been used thousands of times by many people. rumsfeld saying missile isnt a big deal.

2. Pentagon CCTV Security Footage:
pentani.gif
the tail of the 757 is visible in your pentagon security footage.

3. I explain the math related to the CCTV Images here (20-inch diameter missile).
your math also makes the pentagon 10 feet high. in other words.... your calculations are incorrect.

4. NB Gazette "Missile Attack" Facts not Fiction
are you fucking kidding me?!! you think NB Gazette is a reliable source of information?!! :lol:

you are a fucking moron.

this site claims wonderful things such as Obama, the CDC and the WHO should all be charged with terrorism LINK and that HIV/AIDS is caused by an intestinal virus. link. you citing this source as proof proves what a fucking moron you are.

5. Valtairenet.org "Pentagon Missile" Article
holy fuck!! this source is even worse than the one above!! :lol:

that page also claims to show the tail of an airplane in the pentagon video. you claim the video is of a missile. therefore this page refutes your two seperate attacks!!

you fucking moron. you just linked to something that DISPROVES your claims!! :lol:

you fucking moron.... again, it uses a CNN reporters response to a question taken out of context. the reporter was asked a question whether the plane had crashed short of the pentagon on the lawn.

fucking twoofers..... instead of looking for the TRUTH seem to love this video clip taken completely out of context and intentionally try to distort it to a "no 757" scenario. its shows they are not after the truth. it shows they wish to blame the USA instead of the muslim terrorists that actually committed 9/11.

holy fuck!!! you really are a moron!! :lol:

you post something with no evidence to back it up. when i ask you to back up any of your claims you refer back to yourself and your original post as evidence!! :lol:

9. Hi Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit The Pentagon
so now you are claiming that am A-3 is made out of depleted uranium? :cuckoo:

the fucking idiot is posting what looks like a piece of carpet and claims it is an A3 engine. :cuckoo:

its seems that the links to your reference no longer work. its a series of one guy saying another guy said it and then no working links. they dont even say its an A3. they say its a drone. you take an unreliable source and then LIE and say it says something it didnt.

i see the wonderful math you used to compute the pentagon is really ten feet high also has a problem counting to THREE.

this fucking moron that you linked to shows a picture of a 757 wheel hub and claims it is from an A3. there are pictures of the actual plane that was flight 77 on 9/11 and the wheel hubs match EXACTLY

wheel_hub_1.jpg

matches the main landing gear of this, the actual plane that crashed into the pentagon EXACTLY
0188155.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

no jackass. you dont own the place. you make the stupid moronic claims HERE and i will answer you HERE. you act like starting a topic is a difficult and gives you godlike status.

This sounds funny coming from a guy saying that this (my Topic) ...

93crash2.jpg

... is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner! Now you are saying this empty hole (my Topic) ...

NoWayBaby.jpg

... is yet another crashed 100-ton Jetliner! Then Mr. Official Govt Cover Story STOOGE says this (my Topic) ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Implosion[/ame]

... is a video clip of WTC-7 imploding from building fires! The fact is that Mr. Fizz :)cool:) is here to push Official Cover Story LIES, but he has 'no' Topics started laying out his 'evidence' anywhere on this USMB Board!!!! Here is Mr. Fizz's problem in a nutshell: I make all of my 911Truth Presentations using four basic components:

1. Thesis Statement.
2. Claims.
3. Evidence.
4. Conclusions.

Any rebuttal or counterproposal against 'my' 911Truth Explanation 'must' be based upon an opposing thesis!!!!!! Throwing rocks at my explanations does NOTHING to make the Official Govt Case! I am 'not' here to convince this Official Cover Story Stooge of ANYTHING, but he has the same opportunity as everyone else to start 'his' 911Truth Topics with claims and evidentiary support for 'his' Official Cover Story LIES. Do it!!!! This idiot comes to my Topics and runs his foolish mouth without even having a 911 Hypothesis of his own and quite frankly he appears too damned STUPID (#7-10) to make a case for ANYTHING.

This Topic is about "My 9/11 Complaint To the Office Of Inspector General" concerning the obvious errors, omissions and deliberate LIES contained in the Official Govt Documentation (my Topic). The FAA Timeline says the Pentagon was struck by an aircraft at 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline)! Period! My "9:31" Topic is here. However, the Official Govt LIE says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM going a whopping 530 miles per hour.

bigCringhole.jpg

And yet, this C-ring Wall is only 220 feet from the outer E-ring wall 'and' all we have is this little hole!

holeprofile.jpg

Mr. Fizz's Official Cover Story 100-ton Jetliner never exited this C-ring Wall (on left) to crash into A/E Drive (we are looking north), because AA77 NEVER crashed here! Period!

If Mr. Fizz really wants us to believe AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, then he can start 'his' Topic with Claims and Evidence, so 'we' can draw Official Govt Cover Story Conclusions. He will NEVER do that, because NO such evidence exists! Period!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]A 757-200 Jetliner DID NOT Hit The Pentagon[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Here is Mr. Fizz's problem in a nutshell: I make all of my 911Truth Presentations using four basic components:

1. Thesis Statement.
2. Claims.
3. Evidence.
4. Conclusions.

Any rebuttal or counterproposal against 'my' 911Truth Explanation 'must' be based upon an opposing thesis!!!!!! Throwing rocks at my explanations does NOTHING to make the Official Govt Case! I am 'not' here to convince this Official Cover Story Stooge of ANYTHING, but he has the same opportunity as everyone else to start 'his' 911Truth Topics with claims and evidentiary support for 'his' Official Cover Story LIES. Do it!!!! This idiot comes to my Topics and runs his foolish mouth without even having a 911 Hypothesis of his own and quite frankly he appears too damned STUPID (#7-10) to make a case for ANYTHING.

This Topic is about "My 9/11 Complaint To the Office Of Inspector General" concerning the obvious errors, omissions and deliberate LIES contained in the Official Govt Documentation (my Topic). The FAA Timeline says the Pentagon was struck by an aircraft at 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline)! Period! My "9:31" Topic is here. However, the Official Govt LIE says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM going a whopping 530 miles per hour.

bigCringhole.jpg

And yet, this C-ring Wall is only 220 feet from the outer E-ring wall 'and' all we have is this little hole!

holeprofile.jpg

Mr. Fizz's Official Cover Story 100-ton Jetliner never exited this C-ring Wall (on left) to crash into A/E Drive (we are looking north), because AA77 NEVER crashed here! Period!

If Mr. Fizz really wants us to believe AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, then he can start 'his' Topic with Claims and Evidence, so 'we' can draw Official Govt Cover Story Conclusions. He will NEVER do that, because NO such evidence exists! Period!

GL,

Terral

you really must have a hard time getting through life with your obvious lack of logic. why would i start a thread in a conspiracy theory forum on flight 77?

flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. there is no conspiracy. nobody is covering up or hiding that fact.

you really hate it when people show all the glaring holes in your crazy theories and your complete lack of evidence to back any of them up.

what facts about flight 77 are you disputing?
1. parts that match flight 77 exactly were found at the pentagon.
2. dna from the passengers and crew of flight 77 were found at the pentagon.
3. the black boxes from flight 77 were found at the pentagon.
4. witnesses saw a boeing 757 crash into the pentagon.

then you go on to show us no evidence of a missile or an A3 you claim hit the pentagon. you have no witnesses to either event. theres nothing to even debunk. YOU GOT NOTHING!!! its all just wild fantasy. i have just as much evidence that the pentagon was hit by a train as you have it was hit by a missile and an A3.

Forum List

Back