My 2 Favorite Cryptid Videos - One Shows Purported Bigfoot, the other May Show a Dogman

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Every year we are presented with purported video evidence of Sasquatch and dogman. Most are god awful and fail to show anything compelling. A believer will look at one of these encounter videos and experience confirmation bias. In other words, it supports his or her belief that the beast exists. Skeptics may look at the same video and think it is a man in a suit, or a misidentification.

But for me, there 2 videos I keep coming back to. First, each of these videos are clearly animals of some sort that are not human. They resemble known animals. But identification is difficult because of the distance and the quality of the film. Both appear agitated and are frightening. Here they are.

The first video is the well-known recording of an Almasty (Russian Bigfoot) in Russia. It resembles a HUGE chimpanzee. It is black, large, fast, and agile. This is supposed to be Russia, and everything goes in Russia. It could be an escaped ape, for example. But it is the closest thing to a Sasquatch I have seen caught on video. Here is the video:

The next video is of a purported Dogman. The videographer’s dog is agitated and barking at it. The thing then bolts one way and then another. It is all black and much, much larger than the videographer’s dog. Many suggest that the creature is a black wolf, and they may be right. However, note how large the creature’s upper half is. It resembles a large wild boar. But it has fur and legs much longer than a pig. I also wonder why a lone wolf would allow a man and his dog to get this close to it. Perhaps it is sick or wounded? Here is the video:

Chilling footage shows ‘mystery 7ft beast chasing dog in woods'

I find both videos to be rather unsettling. No, they are not conclusive of anything. But their value far exceeds most of what is produced by videographers and photographers.

I believe that first video has been around for decades.
It shows Marion Barry on a crack bender in the woods.

The second was definitely Al Gore playing his Manbearpig game

manbearpig.gif

Every year we are presented with purported video evidence of Sasquatch and dogman. Most are god awful and fail to show anything compelling. A believer will look at one of these encounter videos and experience confirmation bias. In other words, it supports his or her belief that the beast exists. Skeptics may look at the same video and think it is a man in a suit, or a misidentification.

But for me, there 2 videos I keep coming back to. First, each of these videos are clearly animals of some sort that are not human. They resemble known animals. But identification is difficult because of the distance and the quality of the film. Both appear agitated and are frightening. Here they are.

The first video is the well-known recording of an Almasty (Russian Bigfoot) in Russia. It resembles a HUGE chimpanzee. It is black, large, fast, and agile. This is supposed to be Russia, and everything goes in Russia. It could be an escaped ape, for example. But it is the closest thing to a Sasquatch I have seen caught on video. Here is the video:

The next video is of a purported Dogman. The videographer’s dog is agitated and barking at it. The thing then bolts one way and then another. It is all black and much, much larger than the videographer’s dog. Many suggest that the creature is a black wolf, and they may be right. However, note how large the creature’s upper half is. It resembles a large wild boar. But it has fur and legs much longer than a pig. I also wonder why a lone wolf would allow a man and his dog to get this close to it. Perhaps it is sick or wounded? Here is the video:

I find both videos to be rather unsettling. No, they are not conclusive of anything. But their value far exceeds most of what is produced by videographers and photographers.

According to one of the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, Bigfoot can become partially invisible. I believe if you used night vision goggles, you can see a heat outline of Bigfoot even when Bigfoot is invisible.

the 1st clip may be someone in a suit ... the second is definitely incredible ... heres a video i think maybe the hardest bigfoot sighting to explain away as fake .

In the age of EVERYTHING techie being HIGH DEF.................we STILL only get FUZZY IMAGES of guys in furry pajamas.

Show me a FULL 4HD, CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO.........MAYBE, just MAYBE then I might start to believe....if it aint fake that is.

As far as the dog goes. Could be a black wolf, or a overgrown wild dog.
I've also seen the full video on Youtube, and the black dog attacks the camera guy.
So.........I'd like to see the guy and the damage the dog did to him.........cause if he didn't get a scratch on him, I know its fake.

• Banned
In the age of EVERYTHING techie being HIGH DEF.................we STILL only get FUZZY IMAGES of guys in furry pajamas.

Show me a FULL 4HD, CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO.........MAYBE, just MAYBE then I might start to believe....if it aint fake that is.

I've also seen the full video on Youtube, and the black dog attacks the camera guy.
So.........I'd like to see the guy and the damage the dog did to him.........cause if he didn't get a scratch on him, I know its fake.
Most folks say that the dog video is a wolf, and they may be right. However, I think it sort of resembles a hyena. There are 4 or 5 Dogman types, one of which is described as resembling a hyena. So this raises a question in my mind.

Obviously, it is most likely not a ferocious cryptid. But, if the video is real and unaltered, I find the creature to be rather curious indeed. A wolf is not the first thing that jumps to mind for me.

Most folks say that the dog video is a wolf, and they may be right. However, I think it sort of resembles a hyena. There are 4 or 5 Dogman types, one of which is described as resembling a hyena. So this raises a question in my mind.

Obviously, it is most likely not a ferocious cryptid. But, if the video is real and unaltered, I find the creature to be rather curious indeed. A wolf is not the first thing that jumps to mind for me.

No, hyenas have short snouts and don't bark or growl.
Not that a hyena wouldn't be that dark in color..........but all the hyenas I've seen in my life are all light colored, and most have spots or stripes.
The body DOES however, resemble a large hyena.

though rare animals can suffer from gigantism ... the wolf could have the disorder ... ya never know whats in the forest !

Forum List

Back