Indiana Bigfoot Sighting

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
They are everywhere.

I don't want to feed the damned things, I want to be the first to shoot and skin one. :laughing0301:
One would think that with millions of hunters across the woods of America somebody would have found a body or bones by now.

Bigfoots must bury their dead and never leave a brother behind.

One would think that with millions of hunters across the woods of America somebody would have found a body or bones by now.

They probably eat them, I bet.

The article was an April Fools, but they have actually done tests on big game in dense wooded, rainy locations like where Sasquatch are seen and the entire carcass is gone, invisible, bones and all, within just a few months, even assuming wild animals don't get involved.

I spend a lot of time in the woods. Back in the 70's, and, full disclosure, in the 70's I smoked pot like it was my job, one morning , my second night out, early spring, cold, lots of rain and water puddles I was trying to stay to high ground. I came over a ridge trying to find a trail that I would not have to wade a creek or big puddle to get back to my pick up point for Monday morning. It was Hoosier National Forest, and if I remember correctly up toward Paoli, where there had not been a black bear spotted since before the Civil War. Topping the ridge about a hundred yards away, down in the valley was a really really big black bear scratching on a tree for some reason. He sloshed around busting up the tree and was apparently searching for food. I hung out and just watched for a while, stunned. Anyway moral of all this babbling is, there was a reproducing population of black bear, the one I seen was 200 lbs, in Hoosier national forest without a carcass being found for years and years and thought not to be north of the Ohio River for over a century. They crawl in a hole to die. Lots of woods. Maybe the Sasquatch do bury their dead, or crawl into a hole or cave to die. Could be.

I hear they have one at Walter Reed's nut-job ward.

OIP.YoDhWablbn1Zh4_rrusKTQHaE6

Forum List

Back