Gorilla Walks Like a Human

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
This is cool, because it creates a nexus between gorillas and descriptions of bigfoot. What bigfoot is remains a mystery. However, the common beliefs are (1) some sort of natural man-ape; (2) nephilim descendants; or (3) some sort of supernatural boogy man, possibly of extra-terrestrial origins, possible demonic, or something else entirely.

Personally, I believe that the critter is an ape-thing, and that its character is warped and degraded due to inbreeding over hundreds or thousands of years (I believe they do not exist in great enough numbers to avoid inbreeding). I tend to stay away from all the supernatural stuff. Humans are best equipped to analyze hard evidence, not flying balls (orbs) of lights, interdimensional portals, and other conjecture. Therefore, why even go there? Watching this video of the gorilla strutting around like a dude suggests a connection between gorilla critters and bigfoot. Is this conclusive or anything at all? No, not at all. But in an area of study that has too few breakthroughs and revelations, this qualifies as exciting!

This is cool, because it creates a nexus between gorillas and descriptions of bigfoot. What bigfoot is remains a mystery. However, the common beliefs are (1) some sort of natural man-ape; (2) nephilim descendants; or (3) some sort of supernatural boogy man, possibly of extra-terrestrial origins, possible demonic, or something else entirely.

Personally, I believe that the critter is an ape-thing, and that its character is warped and degraded due to inbreeding over hundreds or thousands of years (I believe they do not exist in great enough numbers to avoid inbreeding). I tend to stay away from all the supernatural stuff. Humans are best equipped to analyze hard evidence, not flying balls (orbs) of lights, interdimensional portals, and other conjecture. Therefore, why even go there? Watching this video of the gorilla strutting around like a dude suggests a connection between gorilla critters and bigfoot. Is this conclusive or anything at all? No, not at all. But in an area of study that has too few breakthroughs and revelations, this qualifies as exciting!

Bigfoot and Yeti are inter-dimensional beings according to Dolores Cannon's books. You can read about them in the Convoluted Universe books.

Forum List

Back