Muslims

I didnt say it was your job.

I said it was the way smart people do business.

I never even sujested it was about keeping people happy.

I am saying what is just fact ,only stupid people FEAR using this Tool.

Having all the facts when you make a decision is what smart people do.

Knowing the impact of what you do and say has nothing to do with fear it has to do with empowerement.

I didnt say it was your job.

I said it was the way smart people do business.

I never even sujested it was about keeping people happy.

I am saying what is just fact ,only stupid people FEAR using this Tool.

Having all the facts when you make a decision is what smart people do.

Knowing the impact of what you do and say has nothing to do with fear it has to do with empowerement.

And with that knowledge of Muslim extremeists, what exactley is it you believe we should do?

How about being smart enough not to increase their ranks by giving them a daily recruiting poster with our idiot acctions in Iraq?

How about Not feeding into their coffers by keeping our mouths firmly planted on the Teet of Oil?

just a couple of things off the top of my head.

Do you not get that is exactley what they want from us? Don't you get that it isn't your acceptance they want, it is a completly Muslim and only Muslim world.

Winston Chruchill once said, "Appeasement reflects the hope that the crocodile will eat you last."

I'm not attempting to force them to accept to us. I'm just pointing out that agitating them only exacerbates a problem that can never be won militarily. To me this is a common sense issue. Slamming muslims doesn't make anyone more "patriotic" as is so often perceived.

who exactly are these terrorist we are fighting in Iraq?

They ones we created by occupying someone elses country for years?

Are you aware that this "democracy" we set up in Iraq just voted to have us LEAVE?

The oil thing, the best thing we can do is to get off as much oil as we can so that we can Choose who we buy from right?

BTW we could then Own the rights to the other forms of energy we develop.

A whole new market where they buy from us instead of us having to supply them money to buy arms to kill us with.

I'm not attempting to force them to accept to us. I'm just pointing out that agitating them only exacerbates a problem that can never be won militarily. To me this is a common sense issue. Slamming muslims doesn't make anyone more "patriotic" as is so often perceived.

BINGO it just makes those people look stupid and helps the real enemy.

Not calling idiots "idiots" when they're being idiots is caving to the real or perceived threat of violent retaliation by said idiots. I don't give a DAMN what they think, and they could worship the closest pile of camel shit for all I care.

Well we I will remember not to ask your advice if I need the sound principles of intelligence and reason applied to problem.

Well we I will remember not to ask your advice if I need the sound principles of intelligence and reason applied to problem.

My opinion is both intelligent and reasonable ... for someone who isn't kissing ass and caving in to threats. I CAN however see how a snivelling coward wouldn't think so.

No your opinion on this is not intelligent or reasonable.

You see ignoring information available to help you deside what the next move will be is NOT a way anyone who wants to be as successful as possible does.

You think that talking tuff and being a bad@ss is somehow going to get you a date to the prom or something.

This is the real world and Bush has proven what a compete failure thoughtless cowboy rhetoric gets you.

Dead Americans, debt as far as the eye can see ,allies who are turning their backs on us and a great recruitment boost for those who do hate us.

Now this is why you are a gunny, you are not supposed to think you are supposed to take orders.

Truth matters and tough talking internet desk chair jockeys like you would be better people if you could accept that.

Well let me give you an example, last year, britans got rid of the piggy bank, because it offended muslims, and some cashiers didnt want to handle pork, because they were muslims, not some cab drivers do not want to take passengers with alcohol. I respect and thank you for your contribution, but where do we draw the line with this so-called sensitivity, and how do you know its not being used to take over this country. First its a footbath, what next?

We draw the line with the checkbook. If you do not like a policy that a company makes, you stop doing business with that company. It is as simple as that. If the ABC taxi company will not take passengers that have alcohol, and you do not like the fact that ABC taxi company will not take passengers that have alcohol, you do not take rides with ABC taxi drivers.

No your opinion on this is not intelligent or reasonable.

You see ignoring information available to help you deside what the next move will be is NOT a way anyone who wants to be as successful as possible does.

You think that talking tuff and being a bad@ss is somehow going to get you a date to the prom or something.

This is the real world and Bush has proven what a compete failure thoughtless cowboy rhetoric gets you.

Dead Americans, debt as far as the eye can see ,allies who are turning their backs on us and a great recruitment boost for those who do hate us.

Now this is why you are a gunny, you are not supposed to think you are supposed to take orders.

Truth matters and tough talking internet desk chair jockeys like you would be better people if you could accept that.

I got a whole shadow box full of fruit salad that says I'm anything BUT a tough-talking internet desk chair jockey. I walk the walk, bubba, and whatever else you might accuse me of, THAT ain't cutting it.

Obviously, you have no clue what a Gunnery Sergeant of Marines does, because blindly following orders AIN'T it. That is why you are a slimey civilian making bofus, relativist arguments in an attempt to justify your missing backbone.

There's a LOT more to it than tough talk. It's called believing in something and taking a stand on it instead of being a gutless swine allowing extremists to push one all over the board.

see what I mean?

You let me manipulate you into a tyrade because you are more concerned with being a tuff guy than being a thinking guy who takes in all the facts.

Im sure you are a very bright guy but you arre also a bit brainwashed into a militaristic mind set.

You are at least third generation I bet and have know vertually nothing but the Life.

I thank you and your forebarers for your service.

There are many ways to win a war, ignoring facts are not one of them.

Know your enemy!

does that sound familiar?

KNOWING what and how your enemy things and feels is paramount to winning.

Now that we have done this little emotional experiment I hope you can concede that I am right and you calling me all the little gay and girly names you can think of does not make you right it just makes you look more pathetic.

see what I mean?

You let me manipulate you into a tyrade because you are more concerned with being a tuff guy than being a thinking guy who takes in all the facts.

Im sure you are a very bright guy but you arre also a bit brainwashed into a militaristic mind set.

You are at least third generation I bet and have know vertually nothing but the Life.

I thank you and your forebarers for your service.

There are many ways to win a war, ignoring facts are not one of them.

Know your enemy!

does that sound familiar?

KNOWING what and how your enemy things and feels is paramount to winning.

Now that we have done this little emotional experiment I hope you can concede that I am right and you calling me all the little gay and girly names you can think of does not make you right it just makes you look more pathetic.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm LMAO @ you. If you think I take this shit THAT seriously, let me correct your erroneous assumption here and now.

My point is not emotional. It's not only logical but reasonable. It isn't about being a tough guy either. It's about not allowing others to force their viewpoints on me, and not being afraid of their threats of violence if I don't acquiesce.

You think it's somehow logical and reasonable to allow religious fanatics who want to return the world to 7th century Muslim society and are willing to go to whatever extreme necessary to force their views on others, power to you.

I'll just be one of those "tough guys" that as usual, are defending your vacilating, lost in relativism ass.

How is talking note of what they believe and think giving into them?

If this is what you call logic you are sorely mistaken.

I never sugested any sort of Giving into them did I?

You see this is what you have been trained to do and its so ingrained in you you cant even detect it in your self.

You cannot "win " and occupation.

Remember we all ready won the war, Bush stood on the aircraft carrier and told us that.

We are now occupying a country adn they have told us to set a timetable to leave.
Bush himself said we would leave if they told us to.

But then I guess he has told us so many lies that I dont eveh exp[ect you to believe him now.

And what is it oh wise one you think you know about are enemy that we can do that will make them not want to kill us?

The feelings of the enemy are the reason we are in this war. They feel anyone not like them must die, period.

How is talking note of what they believe and think giving into them?

If this is what you call logic you are sorely mistaken.

I never sugested any sort of Giving into them did I?

You see this is what you have been trained to do and its so ingrained in you you cant even detect it in your self.

You cannot "win " and occupation.

Remember we all ready won the war, Bush stood on the aircraft carrier and told us that.

We are now occupying a country adn they have told us to set a timetable to leave.
Bush himself said we would leave if they told us to.

But then I guess he has told us so many lies that I dont eveh exp[ect you to believe him now.

And it is also easy to see your self righteousness is ingrained into you.

And what is it oh wise one you think you know about are enemy that we can do that will make them not want to kill us?

Not alot , we can however stop adding to their ranks by profitting off the deaths of Iraqis not to mention our own brave and honorable troops who have been asked to do the impossible.

This occupation has to stop.

The Iraqi people have spoken through their parliment and a majority (144) have voted to oder us out of their country.

Now how would you feel if it was America which was being occupied?

Would you be blowing the occupiers up?

I D*&MED well would be.

I would be defending my beloved country iin any way I could.

Do you think you OUR brave kids over their want to be occupiers?

They sure as hell dont!

The feelings of the enemy are the reason we are in this war. They feel anyone not like them must die, period.

then lets leave and let them kill each other ,they were doing just that before Sadam stronged armed them.

This is why Reagan sent Rummy over there to shake his hand , at theat time his strong arming his own people was good for us.

He got uppity so Bush and team wanted him offed.

Poppy Bush knew what a mess it wwould leave if he took him out, but then he is MUCH smarter than 42.

Forum List

Back