Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through these responses and trying to figure out why so many waste their time arguing with people who are "wise in their own eyes". These foolish people will not see anything other than the "wisdom" that controls and blinds them. They are assured in their wordly "intelect". It is an empty life but they "will not lose it". Christ Himself, knew that there will be those that refuse Him. Have peace, pray, love, but don't waste precious time. Only fools refuse to see what is evident. There are many more that will "hear"...those are why we are called. Be blessed.

Reading through these responses and trying to figure out why so many waste their time arguing with people who are "wise in their own eyes". These foolish people will not see anything other than the "wisdom" that controls and blinds them. They are assured in their wordly "intelect". It is an empty life but they "will not lose it". Christ Himself, knew that there will be those that refuse Him. Have peace, pray, love, but don't waste precious time. Only fools refuse to see what is evident. There are many more that will "hear"...those are why we are called. Be blessed.

If you don't believe in wasting time with fools, this site may not be your cup of tea, my friend. :eusa_whistle:

Like I said: You can find thugs and hooligans in just about every country who break into Churches, Mosques, and Synagouges.

In order to vandalize, steal, and sometimes burn the house of worship down to the ground.

But, I doubt that you will find an Imam or other Islamic religious leader having an organized Bible burning at his Mosque like the preacher in Florida is doing with the Quran.

Like I said: You can find thugs and hooligans in just about every country who break into Churches, Mosques, and Synagouges.

In order to vandalize, steal, and sometimes burn the house of worship down to the ground.

But, I doubt that you will find an Imam or other Islamic religious leader having an organized Bible burning at his Mosque like the preacher in Florida is doing with the Quran.

Your argument is pretty lame, since some Islamic religious leaders have been guilty of inciting far worse than Bible burning. :eusa_eh:

Your argument is pretty lame, since some Islamic religious leaders have been guilty of inciting far worse than Bible burning. :eusa_eh:
Read the title of the thread.

It is about whether muslims would engage in Bible burning.

Nothing else.

Thank god for that Sunniman.

3 slain at Bible business in Turkey - World news - Europe - msnbc.com
3 slain over Bible distribution in Turkey
Assailants slit throats of men working at publishing house

ISTANBUL, Turkey — Assailants tied up three people at a publishing house that distributes Bibles in Turkey and then slit their throats Wednesday, adding to a string of attacks apparently targeting the country’s tiny Christian minority.

The killings occurred in Malatya, a city in central Turkey known as a hotbed of Turkish nationalism and is the hometown of Mehmet Ali Agca, the gunman who tried to assassinate Pope John Paul II in 1981.

Malatya Gov. Ibrahim Dasoz said two of the victims at the Zirve publishing house were found already dead and the third died after being taken to the hospital. All had their throats cut and their hands and legs were bound, he said.

ISTANBUL, Turkey — Assailants tied up three people at a publishing house that distributes Bibles in Turkey and then slit their throats Wednesday, adding to a string of attacks apparently targeting the country’s tiny Christian minority.

The killings occurred in Malatya, a city in central Turkey known as a hotbed of Turkish nationalism and is the hometown of Mehmet Ali Agca, the gunman who tried to assassinate Pope John Paul II in 1981.

Malatya Gov. Ibrahim Dasoz said two of the victims at the Zirve publishing house were found already dead and the third died after being taken to the hospital. All had their throats cut and their hands and legs were bound, he said.
Sounds like a robbery that happened to take place at a publishing business.

Just last week 3 employees in my city were murdered and robbed at a fast food restaurant.

It took place in a heavily populated Catholic/ Italian neighborhood.

Most likely they were Christians who committed the murders.

Mustapha Krim, the head of the Algerian Protestant Church association, said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press on Monday that looters also set fire to a pile of Bibles and religious textbooks, and desecrated Christian crosses.

Protestant church in Algeria ransacked | Reuters

Algeria, a Sunni Muslim country of 35 million people, has a history of religious tolerance.

The Catholic church, introduced by former colonial power France, is well-established however the Protestant community -- which says it has 900 followers in Algeria -- is more recent and many Algerians view its activities with suspicion.

snip
"They should not pray underground," the spokesman, Fellahi Ada, told Reuters. "The general trend is that Christianity is no longer attractive in Algeria."

Last edited:

Just last week 3 employees in my city were murdered and robbed at a fast food restaurant.

It must be a terrible existance to live in a world of lies. I feel sorry for you.

Oh No doubt, no doubt at all.

Read the title of the thread.

It is about whether muslims would engage in Bible burning.

Nothing else.

Well, Charles Manson would probably never burn a Bible either, so you all are in great company... :doubt: :rolleyes:

If the military personnel were allowed the freedom to burn the koran if they wished.....I wonder how many would burn it. Al Gore would go insane with all the smoke rising in the sky.

No doubt they were likely Christians, but did they kill the 3 employees because they were Christian or in a heavily populated Catholic neighborhood? I doubt it. For the three slain in Turkey, was their occupation in a Bible publishing business the reason for their murder? I don't know, but would like to.

If the military personnel were allowed the freedom to burn the koran if they wished.....I wonder how many would burn it. Al Gore would go insane with all the smoke rising in the sky.

Hey stupid.........the military personnel would be against burning the Koran. Wanna know why?

They're smart enough to know that the survival of their fellow brothers and sisters in arms over in the ME would be jeopardized.

As far as being deployed to Iraq and burning one? Wrong again, they want to be able to come back to the US for beer 30.

And there are those like you who, proclaiming Christ, are but wolves among the fold. You do not really know the Savior, do you?

Maybe the one fool out of a thousand sane service personnel would burn the Koran.

Why are so many so obsessed over what the "Arab Street" or Muslims around the world think about us? This always amazes me. Do people really think they care as much about what we think of them? I seriously doubt that. Personally i'm just so sick of all the whining about what the "Arab Street" and Muslims around the world think about us. I think it's time for more people to start talking about what we think about them. It goes both ways. So to H*ll with the "Arab Street."

arent we a country of free speech?. I thought burning books was a form of political expression, like burning the flag.

second, what idiot said "we will anger muzzies, and they will kill more u.s. troops, like they wouldnt already?

Uhh, that "idiot" was David Petraeus, one of the most highly regarded military leaders around the world and easily America's best.

Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

Heck, that happens all too often here in America.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

Will "you" have the courage to answer these questions, truthfully?

1. Like the pastor who plans on doing Quran burnings?
2. I've seen Christians murder over the law
3. :lol: never seen Jesus Camp have you?
4. :lol: never heard of Christians trying to remove evolution from the schools?
That's happened numerous times throughout history. How many Gospels can you find completely intact nowadays? 4?
5. Will you?

Bump..

Seems "illogical" of you that you haven't responded to my statements.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back