Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is not a religion of "Peace" and "Tolerance." That is just a myth. Visit any Muslim nation on this planet if you don't believe me. Christians,Buddhists,and Hindus live in fear of the Muslims. In fact any religion that isn't Islam is not acceptable according to Islamic teachings. Islam only promotes "Peace" and "Tolerance" after they conquer you. Islam is all about conquest and domination. This is the reality. After they conquer nations,they do have a history of showing some tolerance of other religions. This only occurs after much death and conquest though. So i don't know how that whole "Islam is a religion of Peace" thing got started. This might be so but only after they have slaughtered and conquered you. I'm not an "Islamophobe" i'm just a realist. I only go by what i observe. In my opinion Islam is not a "Religion of Peace."

i think you are a gulable idiot, because if you compare the Oid & new Testaments with the Quran, you will find the Quran like snow white and the seven dwarfs :lol:. There is a difference between Islam & Muslims. Some of these people do not represent Islam but are supposed Muslims:confused: well lets say that islam only fought their enemies who drove them out of their home..would you not ?, unlike Jews who went to another people & land and murdered and conquered in the name of God. So did the Crusaders who murdered fellow Palestinian Christians...read your dam history books

HISTER, do you go round corners and start knocking your thick head on the walls while WAILING :lol:

Or do you ask for just sit there eating JESUS FLESH and drink your PISS:eek:

try Googling Early Cristian prayers, and early Jews prayers ...AMAZING HOW ISLAMIC :eusa_whistle:
um since those early prayer occurred BEFORE Islam existed, how to you explain that?

Ummmm, heard of Jesus coming to REFORM & correct what they have destroyed, omitted, added,twisted, lied about..blah blah. Islam is not a religion as in name like Christianity or Judaism, it simly means SUBMITTER like Abraham, Moses, Jesus SUBMITTED themselves to God. So they were MUSLIMS in the sence of siubmitters.

Now anothe one you can bet you pants on, is the Burqa, Jewish women are starting to wear it ..called the FUMKA. This all proves that Islam came to bring back the OLD SCHOOL :cuckoo: was that too dificult for you:confused:

Islam is not a religion of "Peace" and "Tolerance." That is just a myth. Visit any Muslim nation on this planet if you don't believe me. Christians,Buddhists,and Hindus live in fear of the Muslims. In fact any religion that isn't Islam is not acceptable according to Islamic teachings. Islam only promotes "Peace" and "Tolerance" after they conquer you. Islam is all about conquest and domination. This is the reality. After they conquer nations,they do have a history of showing some tolerance of other religions. This only occurs after much death and conquest though. So i don't know how that whole "Islam is a religion of Peace" thing got started. This might be so but only after they have slaughtered and conquered you. I'm not an "Islamophobe" i'm just a realist. I only go by what i observe. In my opinion Islam is not a "Religion of Peace."

i think you are a gulable idiot, because if you compare the Oid & new Testaments with the Quran, you will find the Quran like snow white and the seven dwarfs :lol:. There is a difference between Islam & Muslims. Some of these people do not represent Islam but are supposed Muslims:confused: well lets say that islam only fought their enemies who drove them out of their home..would you not ?, unlike Jews who went to another people & land and murdered and conquered in the name of God. So did the Crusaders who murdered fellow Palestinian Christians...read your dam history books

The comparisons of Jesus and Mohammad are absolutely ridiculous and invalid. Jesus preached peace & love and Mohammad did not. Mohammad preached religious tolerance only after slaughtering and conquering. Islam does have a bit of a history of religious tolerance but that's only after slaughtering & conquering a region. Mohammad preached death & conquest. Obviously Jesus did not. I'm so sick of idiots comparing Mohammad with Jesus & Buddha. They preached completely opposite philosophies. Islam is not a "Religion of Peace." That really is a myth.

try Googling Early Cristian prayers, and early Jews prayers ...AMAZING HOW ISLAMIC :eusa_whistle:
um since those early prayer occurred BEFORE Islam existed, how to you explain that?

Ummmm, heard of Jesus coming to REFORM & correct what they have destroyed, omitted, added,twisted, lied about..blah blah. Islam is not a religion as in name like Christianity or Judaism, it simly means SUBMITTER like Abraham, Moses, Jesus SUBMITTED themselves to God. So they were MUSLIMS in the sence of siubmitters.

Now anothe one you can bet you pants on, is the Burqa, Jewish women are starting to wear it ..called the FUMKA. This all proves that Islam came to bring back the OLD SCHOOL :cuckoo: was that too dificult for you:confused:
its not difficult at all
i will NEVER submit to your fucked up religion

How do you know Islam is true?

Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

Heck, that happens all too often here in America.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

Will "you" have the courage to answer these questions, truthfully?
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes

Links?

Can I ask, when was the last time you read the Old and New Testament?

I have read the entire Bible many times cover to cover.

Before I converted to Islam.

I used to hold Bible studies at my home, teach Sunday School, and have even preached in the Church.

You used to have Bible studies?

Can you explain to me how a book that is considered as Holy as the Torah got corrupted after it was written? While you do that, I need you to explain how older copies of it that have been found, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, are almost exact copies, word for word, of the existing manuscripts? Explain to me how Christians managed to go back in time and change the text of documents that existed before they were born, because that is the only possible explanation for the claim made by Islam that Christians corrupted the Bible after Jesus, and that was why Allah, had to do all start over with Muhammad.

Why is it Allah, who can do anything, cannot remember that he told a different story the first time? Why could he not even keep the story straight long enough for Muhammad to spew it out of his illiterate mouth and let others write it down for him?

How can you claim that Islam says the Bible is Holy at the same time they claim it is a lie? Is it a holy lie?

Or is it simply that Islam is the lie.

Occam's razor.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:cuckoo: Well we swaped then, i was a Xtian who just happend to find out the supressed & real nasty Bible that they hide from idiots, Till i came by the Quran & saw that it united ALL the prophets , rather than Jews bashing Jesus, & Christians & Jews bashing Mahammad.

So many Bibles , so many LIES & CONTRADICTIONS. You sound like from Pakistan or something, well i can tell you Islam in Pakistan is a disaster to Muslims, they destroy it with their Hypocracy. Do not judge a religion by its people. Remember Jesus came from the actual people who wanted him OUT

The Quran unites "all the prophets" as they are all remade in mohammads image, stolen and remade .
The Quran then calls for the eradication of all non muslims
Now there is a plan.

You mean like Xtians stole from the JEWS ???:doubt: and the JEWS stole from the PAGANS :eusa_eh:

And then islam stole from all the above.....

German View of Islam

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I
have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not
long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email
is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected
psychiatrist.

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II owned a
number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people
were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of
German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who
just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back
and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had
lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I
ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is
the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live
in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely
irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant
to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the
name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is
the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting
wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or
tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire
continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or
honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the
fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and
homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become
suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent
majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in
peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20
million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China 's huge
population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a
staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a
warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South
East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12
million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be
said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our
powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because
like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the
fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans,
Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have
died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As
for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that
counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

But, hey, join them, and when they act violently, you too, can say, "that is not who we are". Yes, my dear, it is, they own you and the dog you rode into town.

this is alleged to be the oldest known image of Jesus
Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg

and it is a 6th century creation

do you really think jesus was white? :confused::confused::confused:

"Old school"... where the sins of the father were held against the children and added to the children's sins? "Old school" where the Lord had to explain EVERYTHING because people didn't know Him without searching?

All that was changed in the new covenant (that would be, Yeshua). At that point, the Lord was written onto men's hearts and there was no need for religious instruction (people would be born with the knowledge of the Lord, truth and justice, there would be no need to be beat into submission). Yeshua demonstrated the fullfillment of the Lord's promises to His followers.

Yeshua, also warned them against 'beings' coming to them in secret places (you know, like the being that "appeared" to Mohammed). He declared when He came again the whole world would know it through great sights and sounds (angel trumpets). He is the Truth and the Light. That would be a lot different than islam that teaches deceit and darkness.

So, tell me, will you be moving to one of the great prosperity centers of islam, which one? Hope you choose one that "allows" doctors to treat women.

Interestingly enough, Yeshua is Jewish, so therefore He'd be either light brown or white.

By the way, that earliest image they've got? Guess what......probably the closest representation of Him that there is. Wanna know why? Watch History Channel's "Death Masks, The Real Face of Jesus" sometime.

It's quite enlightening how they took the Shroud of Turin, used a computer and quite a bit of science to re-create the 3-D image left on the Shroud, and you'd see that Yeshua looks quite a bit like the picture that is on this thread.

As Many Poled the Human Porcupine (if he had as many dicks poking outta him as he's had IN him, he'd look like that) would say.............

True Story.

Interestingly enough, Yeshua is Jewish, so therefore He'd be either light brown or white.

By the way, that earliest image they've got? Guess what......probably the closest representation of Him that there is. Wanna know why? Watch History Channel's "Death Masks, The Real Face of Jesus" sometime.

It's quite enlightening how they took the Shroud of Turin, used a computer and quite a bit of science to re-create the 3-D image left on the Shroud, and you'd see that Yeshua looks quite a bit like the picture that is on this thread.

As Many Poled the Human Porcupine (if he had as many dicks poking outta him as he's had IN him, he'd look like that) would say.............

True Story.
well, that is from the 6th century, so around 500 years after his death
it is an Icon from the eastern orthodox and they are very strict as to what they will allow as icons

Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible ??? Are you for real???

Do a Google search I can't post the linnks for all the sites I found

Australia : Muslim Students Urinate, Spit On Then Burn Bible

Pakistan Muslims burn Bible

Bible burning by algerians in Sudan before the match with Egypt. Before a football match?

The Algerians Burn The holy Bible

Free and open ?

In Muslim countries you will go to Jail for speaking about the Bible

Christians under Siege in Gaza - UN Silent

Iraqi Christians Facing Extinction

Obama Must Convert To Islam, Or Else.....

'Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Woman As Resistance

you missed the point, Sunniman claims muslims would never burn the bible
yet several examples were shown that not to be the case
however, i think the response of the school in Australia was perfect
Sure there are thugs and hooligans who break into churches, mosques, and synagoges, to cause destruction of property and to steal things.

Heck, that happens all too often here in America.

What I was refering to was that you won't see an organized Bible burning event lead by a Muslim religious leader.

As we muslims hold the Bible and the Torah to be sacred books sent down from Allah to guide mankind.

Will you see Christians demonstrating by burning or defacing Islam countries flags when a muslim (moderate or radical) defaces a Bible?

Will you see Christians sending death threats and assasins to "idiots" (even though they have the "right") to those that deface the Bible or even demonstrate against Christianity?

Will you see Christians "indoctrinating" their children to hate anyone that isn't Christian?

Will you see Christians destroying cultural artifacts, so they can deny that any other religion existed before Christianity?

Will "you" have the courage to answer these questions, truthfully?

1. Like the pastor who plans on doing Quran burnings?
2. I've seen Christians murder over the law
3. :lol: never seen Jesus Camp have you?
4. :lol: never heard of Christians trying to remove evolution from the schools?
That's happened numerous times throughout history. How many Gospels can you find completely intact nowadays? 4?
5. Will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back