Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Why Limit it just to Muslims?
It should be across the board for immigrants.
Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.
Or jazz or blues and therefore rock 'n' roll.

Want me to actually go through all the words we got from immigrants too?
I mean, not even counting the ones WE immigrants got from the natives?

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

What do you think language is made of? Ants?
Are you really that dense?
I guess you don't have to deal with multiple languages in your city.
That is a crying shame, you should be made to deal with numerous immigrant groups all speaking different languages.
It is nightmare for local governments and service providers. So as I said, it these immigrants cannot learn English in say 2 years and take the citizenship test in English than they should be forced back from whence they came

Oh this is funny. Native Americans were not destroyed? Seriously? You know absolutely nothing about American history. They continue to try to keep alive the remnants of their cultures. Wow. You actually think they were not destroyed. The vast majority of them were killed, and their land was taken away from them. Not destroyed? Really?

Esmeralda, If you want to take people's land away and destroy them, then you ask a communist to do it, not Americans. And if you ever lived in Europe, then you would know this. There are no remnants of a culture where communists eliminate it.
You are just a complete nut whose posts make no sense. I'm going to ignore you.

Best thing for you, esme, since you cannot debate, only screech and order people about. Lol.

Well, take your own advice and confine your nonsense to the country you do live in.
Really, that's funny. Why don't you confine yourself to the country you live in, which is most likely the US, as you appear to be a complete fraud.
It isn't me that demands what other posters can and cannot debate. That would be you, you silly woman :)
Yeah, you're not a European. NO way.
If you say so, esme. And you are an American redneck who has never been out of the US. I like this game :)

Seems like that would be you. What the fuck would "libtard" mean ------ in Europe?

busted.gif
Yeah. She's not European,or he's not. In no way does this person express herself like a second language person would, no matter how fluent. And her perception of the US is grounded in the US, not from a distant country. Her diction gives her away.

Well, take your own advice and confine your nonsense to the country you do live in.
Really, that's funny. Why don't you confine yourself to the country you live in, which is most likely the US, as you appear to be a complete fraud.
It isn't me that demands what other posters can and cannot debate. That would be you, you silly woman :)
If you say so, esme. And you are an American redneck who has never been out of the US. I like this game :)
That's hilarious. I am currently not in the US and have been in this country for over 4 years. I have lived in 5 different countries on 3 different continents. I spend months every year traveling around the world, mostly in Europe. And I never was a redneck. LOL Too funny.
No, I'm sorry, your 'tone' is that of an ignorant homebody, therefor you must never have left your hometown. I like applying your 'logic'. It's fun :)

Seems like that would be you. What the fuck would "libtard" mean ------ in Europe?

busted.gif
Yeah. She's not European,or he's not. In no way does this person express herself like a second language person would, no matter how fluent. And her perception of the US is grounded in the US, not from a distant country. Her diction gives her away.
Hmmmmm, definitely expressing yourself like an ignorant hick whose never left her town. The perception of everything is definitely grounded in Hicksville USA. Games up, esme, dear. Lol.

Any group that comes to America and expects America to change to suit them, should be rounded up and sent packing to their original country or one that is will to submit to the demands of these people. Lets start with language, If you don't learn the language in a given time, back on the boat for you.

Yeah good plan. Then we'd never have pizza. Or perogies. Or sausage. Or Moo Goo Gai Pan.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not talking about "words". I'm talking about groups of immigrants that refuse to learn the English language.

Are you really that dense?
I guess you don't have to deal with multiple languages in your city.
That is a crying shame, you should be made to deal with numerous immigrant groups all speaking different languages.
It is nightmare for local governments and service providers. So as I said, it these immigrants cannot learn English in say 2 years and take the citizenship test in English than they should be forced back from whence they came

The citizenship test IS in English.

Are you posting to ---- who, yourself now?

Yes I have indeed lived in a city speaking different languages, where the lingua franca was not English. I've also worked in at least one office (in the States) where we spoke multiple languages.

----- So what?

That's hilarious. I am currently not in the US and have been in this country for over 4 years. I have lived in 5 different countries on 3 different continents. I spend months every year traveling around the world, mostly in Europe. And I never was a redneck. LOL Too funny.
No, I'm sorry, your 'tone' is that of an ignorant homebody, therefor you must never have left your hometown. I like applying your 'logic'. It's fun :)
You are just trying to turn what is your fault back on me, so I'll ignore it. Instead of honestly responding to what you actually are, an American, you are trying to attack me. Not very effective. Fail.

busted.gif

Yup, dead giveaway right here:

Stop getting your libtard knickers in a bunch

As you said --- fraud.

busted.gif
Hmmmmm, definitely expressing yourself like an ignorant hick whose never left her town. The perception of everything is definitely grounded in Hicksville USA. Games up, esme, dear. Lol.
You are so unaware that people from other countries have accents, even in writing, that you make no attempt to adopt one. Interesting.

You are just trying to turn what is your fault back on me, so I'll ignore it. Instead of honestly responding to what you actually are, an American, you are trying to attack me. Not very effective. Fail.
Whatever you say, untraveled hillbilly esme :)

I lived in Austria for 4 years. There are many, many Turks there. I never met one who didn't speak German, and far better than I did. Muslim immigrants do learn the language.

You are pathetic. You're are a total American. Hillbilly? Seriously? You think a European would use those terms--redneck, hillbilly? Too funny.

busted.gif
You are so unaware that people from other countries have accents, even in writing, that you make no attempt to adopt one. Interesting.
I'm using my own accent, esme. You seem to think it's American, although you started out telling me not to comment on immigration to the US as I'm 'not American'. Lol. Make your mind up, you silly woman. It must be hard for a woman who's never left her hometown to know what's what. Not to worry, don't be embarrassed by your ignorance. It's not your fault :)

I lived in Austria for 4 years. There are many, many Turks there. I never met one who didn't speak German, and far better than I did. Muslim immigrants do learn the language.
I don't believe you've lived in Austria, your 'tone' isn't right. Rumbled. Lol.

You are pathetic. You're are a total American. Hillbilly? Seriously? You think a European would use those terms--redneck, hillbilly? Too funny.
If you'd ever lived in Europe, you'd realise us Europeans aren't as ignorant as you are and are familiar with American words, terms and phrases. You do know we got tv in Europe, right? You do know Europeans have Internet, right? Oops, how silly of me, you've never left your hillbilly town. Lol.

If you'd ever lived in Europe, you'd realise us Europeans aren't as ignorant as you are and are familiar with American words, terms and phrases. You do know we got tv in Europe, right? You do know Europeans have Internet, right? Oops, how silly of me, you've never left your hillbilly town. Lol.

Is there some reason you keep avoiding my question, Ellie Mae?

Once again ---- what does "libtard" mean ---- in Europe?

busted.gif
I'm using my own accent, esme. You seem to think it's American, although you started out telling me not to comment on immigration to the US as I'm 'not American'. Lol. Make your mind up, you silly woman. It must be hard for a woman who's never left her hometown to know what's what. Not to worry, don't be embarrassed by your ignorance. It's not your fault :)

First off, I never told you not to comment on immigration in the US. That was another poster.

Second, your use of language gives you away. I have been, for many years, living with and working with people from up to 70 different countries for whom English is either a second language or they may be British, Australian, South African, etc. I am very much aware that people who are not American do not use the slang, phrasing, colloquialisms, and diction you do. You're a fraud and you are most likely the one who has never left the States.

Why don't you tell us all about the Muslim immigration problems you are having in 'your' European country?

It’s quite odd that you would care so much about the integration of Muslims in the US when you, if you are a European, are having such problems there; and yet you never say anything about this problem in your own, purported, country.

Come on; tell us what it is like there, where you are.

Oh, honey. I work in an international environment, overseas. I work with people from Europe everyday, year in and year out. I know that their way of expressing themselves, though it may be fluent English, is different from that of a mother tongue American; everybody who works in such an environment knows this.

busted.gif

First off, I never told you not to comment on immigration in the US. That was another poster.

Second, your use of language gives you away. I have been, for many years, living with and working with people from up to 70 different countries for whom English is either a second language or they may be British, Australian, South African, etc. I am very much aware that people who are not American do not use the slang, phrasing, colloquialisms, and diction you do. You're a fraud and you are most likely the one who has never left the States.

Why don't you tell us all about the Muslim immigration problems you are having in 'your' European country?

It’s quite odd that you would care so much about the integration of Muslims in the US when you, if you are a European, are having such problems there; and yet you never say anything about this problem in your own, purported, country.

Come on; tell us what it is like there, where you are.
Oh good G-d, you are dumb beyond belief. Lol. You clearly have never set foot out of Hicksville, you poor redneck. You're so dumb, you even insist of compounding your idiocy. Don't they even have a library in your tiny neck o the woods? Lol@esmehillbilly.

Is there some reason you keep avoiding my question, Ellie Mae?

Once again ---- what does "libtard" mean ---- in Europe?
Yep. She's a rightwing American. No question.

Come on, sweetie, tell us about the problem your country is having with Muslim immigrants. Every European country is experiencing Muslim immigration to some degree. Tell us what it is like for you.

Forum List

Back