Muslims who refuse to Integrate

Yeah. She's not European,or he's not. In no way does this person express herself like a second language person would, no matter how fluent. And her perception of the US is grounded in the US, not from a distant country. Her diction gives her away.
Hmmmmm, definitely expressing yourself like an ignorant hick whose never left her town. The perception of everything is definitely grounded in Hicksville USA. Games up, esme, dear. Lol.
You are so unaware that people from other countries have accents, even in writing, that you make no attempt to adopt one. Interesting.
I'm using my own accent, esme. You seem to think it's American, although you started out telling me not to comment on immigration to the US as I'm 'not American'. Lol. Make your mind up, you silly woman. It must be hard for a woman who's never left her hometown to know what's what. Not to worry, don't be embarrassed by your ignorance. It's not your fault :)

First off, I never told you not to comment on immigration in the US. That was another poster.

Second, your use of language gives you away. I have been, for many years, living with and working with people from up to 70 different countries for whom English is either a second language or they may be British, Australian, South African, etc. I am very much aware that people who are not American do not use the slang, phrasing, colloquialisms, and diction you do. You're a fraud and you are most likely the one who has never left the States.

Why don't you tell us all about the Muslim immigration problems you are having in 'your' European country?

It’s quite odd that you would care so much about the integration of Muslims in the US when you, if you are a European, are having such problems there; and yet you never say anything about this problem in your own, purported, country.

Come on; tell us what it is like there, where you are.
Oh good G-d, you are dumb beyond belief. Lol. You clearly have never set foot out of Hicksville, you poor redneck. You're so dumb, you even insist of compounding your idiocy. Don't they even have a library in your tiny neck o the woods? Lol@esmehillbilly.
You are not fooling anybody.

No, I'm sorry, your 'tone' is that of an ignorant homebody, therefor you must never have left your hometown. I like applying your 'logic'. It's fun :)
You are just trying to turn what is your fault back on me, so I'll ignore it. Instead of honestly responding to what you actually are, an American, you are trying to attack me. Not very effective. Fail.
Whatever you say, untraveled hillbilly esme :)
You are pathetic. You're are a total American. Hillbilly? Seriously? You think a European would use those terms--redneck, hillbilly? Too funny.
If you'd ever lived in Europe, you'd realise us Europeans aren't as ignorant as you are and are familiar with American words, terms and phrases. You do know we got tv in Europe, right? You do know Europeans have Internet, right? Oops, how silly of me, you've never left your hillbilly town. Lol.
Oh, honey. I work in an international environment, overseas. I work with people from Europe everyday, year in and year out. I know that their way of expressing themselves, though it may be fluent English, is different from that of a mother tongue American; everybody who works in such an environment knows this.
Hush. The 'lady doth protest waaaayyyy too much'. :wink_2:

You are just trying to turn what is your fault back on me, so I'll ignore it. Instead of honestly responding to what you actually are, an American, you are trying to attack me. Not very effective. Fail.
You are pathetic. You're are a total American. Hillbilly? Seriously? You think a European would use those terms--redneck, hillbilly? Too funny.
If you'd ever lived in Europe, you'd realise us Europeans aren't as ignorant as you are and are familiar with American words, terms and phrases. You do know we got tv in Europe, right? You do know Europeans have Internet, right? Oops, how silly of me, you've never left your hillbilly town. Lol.

Is there some reason you keep avoiding my question, Ellie Mae?

Once again ---- what does "libtard" mean ---- in Europe?
Yep. She's a rightwing American. No question.
And you are a hillbilly redneck who hasn't been out of Hicksville let alone anywhere near Europe. Lol.

Hmmmmm, definitely expressing yourself like an ignorant hick whose never left her town. The perception of everything is definitely grounded in Hicksville USA. Games up, esme, dear. Lol.
You are so unaware that people from other countries have accents, even in writing, that you make no attempt to adopt one. Interesting.
I'm using my own accent, esme. You seem to think it's American, although you started out telling me not to comment on immigration to the US as I'm 'not American'. Lol. Make your mind up, you silly woman. It must be hard for a woman who's never left her hometown to know what's what. Not to worry, don't be embarrassed by your ignorance. It's not your fault :)

First off, I never told you not to comment on immigration in the US. That was another poster.

Second, your use of language gives you away. I have been, for many years, living with and working with people from up to 70 different countries for whom English is either a second language or they may be British, Australian, South African, etc. I am very much aware that people who are not American do not use the slang, phrasing, colloquialisms, and diction you do. You're a fraud and you are most likely the one who has never left the States.

Why don't you tell us all about the Muslim immigration problems you are having in 'your' European country?

It’s quite odd that you would care so much about the integration of Muslims in the US when you, if you are a European, are having such problems there; and yet you never say anything about this problem in your own, purported, country.

Oh good G-d, you are dumb beyond belief. Lol. You clearly have never set foot out of Hicksville, you poor redneck. You're so dumb, you even insist of compounding your idiocy. Don't they even have a library in your tiny neck o the woods? Lol@esmehillbilly.
I don't have to, you've managed to fool yourself, you silly woman :)

Come on, sweetie, tell us about the problem your country is having with Muslim immigrants. Every European country is experiencing Muslim immigration to some degree. Tell us what it is like for you.
Your crystal ball needs an overhaul, a sap. Do they service them in your local hillbilly 'gas station' :eusa_angel:

If you say so, esme. And you are an American redneck who has never been out of the US. I like this game :)
That's hilarious. I am currently not in the US and have been in this country for over 4 years. I have lived in 5 different countries on 3 different continents. I spend months every year traveling around the world, mostly in Europe. And I never was a redneck. LOL Too funny.
No, I'm sorry, your 'tone' is that of an ignorant homebody, therefor you must never have left your hometown. I like applying your 'logic'. It's fun :)
I think that many words translate back and forth , I myself a 100 percent hill billy redneck call television the TELY just for grins . Also call Englishmen BLOKES and their island Blighty . OK with me but I think that this discussion is off OP topic of muslims !! -------------- and by the by , another terror attack in 'Israel' about an hour ago . Probably another muslim doing 'moes' blessed work !!

Oh really? You're so pathetic. It's so obvious. You don't answer my question. You don't answer Pogo's question. What a pathetic fake.

That's hilarious. I am currently not in the US and have been in this country for over 4 years. I have lived in 5 different countries on 3 different continents. I spend months every year traveling around the world, mostly in Europe. And I never was a redneck. LOL Too funny.
I think that many words translate back and forth , I myself a 100 percent hill billy redneck call television the TELY just for grins . Also call Englishmen BLOKES and their island Blighty . OK with me but I think that this discussion is off OP topic of muslims !! -------------- and by the by , another terror attack in 'Israel' about an hour ago . Probably another muslim doing 'moes' blessed work !!
Esme is just INCREDIBLY stupid if she thinks Europeans don't employ Americanisms, I'm sure, therefore, that she hasn't been anywhere near Europe. But you are right, Pismoe, as delightful as it has been engaging with esme, we are off topic. Maybe she should start a thread about her remarkable abilities regarding the nationality , or whatever, of posters. I saw a report about the attack in Israel a while ago, but no details on the 'shooter' (Americanism' alert). Do you know any more?

Oh really? You're so pathetic. It's so obvious. You don't answer my question. You don't answer Pogo's question. What a pathetic fake.
Just as I'm not here to be told by you which topics I can debate, neither am I here to answer your questions. If you want to know about Islamic terrorism in that place you've never been to, start a thread, dreary.

Come on, sweetie, tell us about the problem your country is having with Muslim immigrants. Every European country is experiencing Muslim immigration to some degree. Tell us what it is like for you.
going to suck as muslim numbers increase in the USA , probably not for my age group but as muslim numbers increase in the USA more problem will arise , especially for the next generation of young Americans Esmeralda !!

I don't see Pogo's drivel. Your crystal ball definitely needs seeing to. Lol.

Last edited:
no Tilly , I just suspect that its another muslim doing 'moes' work but haven't looked for details yet !!

Yes, but nationalism did double Islam down, in all its violence. At least in my observation. The Ottoman Empire has never imagined to be as belligerent as the Muslims today, and the Ottomans were no sissies.
Islam's warring has been a roller coaster. It modulates between very violent, and not as much, But it doesn't go away. It's always there.
and islam has been violent and agressive , murderous since their invasion of Spain and that was right after 'moe' dreamed up 'islam' !! That was about 700 AD !!
And so has Christianity; for example, hundreds of years of imperialism during which cultures were destroyed and millions upon millions of people were enslaved, tortured, and murdered.

How about the complete destruction of native American tribes and cultures throughout the American Continent?
Esmeralda changng topics again !!

Then you are a charming and informed hillbilly redneck, unlike poor esme. Bless you, Pismoe.

muslims are going 'moes' religious dirty work , murder, slavery and other work TODAY Esmeralda !!

Yes, but nationalism did double Islam down, in all its violence. At least in my observation. The Ottoman Empire has never imagined to be as belligerent as the Muslims today, and the Ottomans were no sissies.
Islam's warring has been a roller coaster. It modulates between very violent, and not as much, But it doesn't go away. It's always there.
and islam has been violent and agressive , murderous since their invasion of Spain and that was right after 'moe' dreamed up 'islam' !! That was about 700 AD !!
And so has Christianity; for example, hundreds of years of imperialism during which cultures were destroyed and millions upon millions of people were enslaved, tortured, and murdered.

How about the complete destruction of native American tribes and cultures throughout the American Continent?
Esmeralda changng topics again !!
Naughty, silly esme. She really ought to get out more :)

nicolaisennels.jpg

Nicolai Sennels is a 33 yr Old Danish psychologist who has published a book entitled, “Among Criminal Muslims.”

Is it as badly translated as the quote above?

Esme is just INCREDIBLY stupid if she thinks Europeans don't employ Americanisms, I'm sure, therefore, that she hasn't been anywhere near Europe. But you are right, Pismoe, as delightful as it has been engaging with esme, we are off topic. Maybe she should start a thread about her remarkable abilities regarding the nationality , or whatever, of posters. I saw a report about the attack in Israel a while ago, but no details on the 'shooter' (Americanism' alert). Do you know any more?

STILL can't explain a "European" ::cough cough:: using a singularly USian term that has no function in Europe, can ya?

You are SOOOO busted. And we ALL know you know what that means.

I don't see Pogo

Translation from the, ahem, "European language":

:lalala:

thanks Tilly , yep , I'm a 'hunerd' percent redneck , hillbilly , swamper with teeth and I am from the U.P. of Michigan ehh !! But yeah , I like to read and foreign English speaking boards are one of my favorites as well as foreign newspapers [English or translatable] . Plus I like learning about 'muslims' and that info is pretty easy to find because muslims are always in the current news and muslims have been murderous throughout human history Tilly . ------------ [hundred]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back