Germany is preparing for Putin attack against NATO in 2025

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
will be Germany ready when such a moment comes ?
ps Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Moron
Did your boss force that crap on you .
Is he trying to frighten youngsters? .
True Moron, Nazi Winkle the Troll

Come on Nazi Troll Winkle

You are a better Troll than this drivel

Looks good on paper

But after seeing how they blundered the invasion of Ukraine, I doubt they could handle the invasion of NATO and they know the consequences

Russian tank and helicopter resources have been seriously depleted
I doubt they could engage in offensive operations

I thought Russia was losing in Ukraine?
1689385895325.png

Military preparedness involves planning for attacks and circumstances that are unlikely. In some cases, extremely unlikely. Without these preparations, what would the Generals be doing during peacetime? Planning bake sales?

• Come On , Nazi Troll Winkle

You are a better Troll than this drivel

Looks good on paper

But after seeing how they blundered the invasion of Ukraine, I doubt they could handle the invasion of NATO and they know the consequences
Actually, these are two pretty different things - a special military operation and a regional war. In latter they will use nukes.

Even Putin is not dumb enough to resort to nukes
It's not just about Putin. It is the very basics of their military planning. Definitions of the terms in their Military Doctrine. It's not classified.

Google translation:
----------------

d) military conflict is a form of resolving interstate or intra–state contradictions with the use of military force (the concept covers all types of armed confrontation, including large-scale, regional, local wars and armed conflicts);
e) armed conflict – an armed conflict of limited scale between States (international armed conflict) or opposing parties within the territory of one State (internal armed conflict);
f) local war – a war between two or more States pursuing limited military and political goals in which military operations are conducted within the borders of the opposing States and which primarily affects the interests of only these States (territorial, economic, political and others);
g) regional war – a war involving two or more States of the same region, waged by national or coalition armed forces using both conventional and nuclear weapons in the territory of the region with adjacent waters and in the airspace (outer space) above it, during which the parties will pursue important military and political objectives. goals;
h) a large–scale war is a war between coalitions of states or the largest states of the world community, in which the parties will pursue radical military and political goals. A large-scale war can result from an escalation of an armed conflict, a local or regional war involving a significant number of States from different regions of the world. It will require the mobilization of all available material resources and spiritual forces of the participating States;
------------

So, if you say "regional war", it, by definition, means that Russia will use nukes. If you say "large-scale war" (say, the war with participating of both European and North American states) it means, that the Russians will use everything.

So, if you say "regional war", it, by definition, means that Russia will use nukes. If you say "large-scale war" (say, the war with participating of both European and North American states) it means, that the Russians will use everything

Sorry, but nuclear weapons is a line you just dont cross

Putin is unwilling to face the consequences

will be Germany ready when such a moment comes ?
ps Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Putin will wait to see if Biden gets "reelected". If so, he'll attack NATO, knowing Biden won't do much about it (just like in 2014 and 2021).

1705425194557.png

Sorry, but nuclear weapons is a line you just dont cross

Putin is unwilling to face the consequences
Actually, Ukraine and Georgia joining NATO is that line, too. So, NATO wants to cross one line, Russia is ready to cross another.
And yes, Russia prefer to face consequences of a nuclear victory (less than twenty million dead) , than of a conventional defeat (lost of Crimea and Novorussia and then - total genocide of the Russians).

Forum List

Back