Pro Palestinian Legal Team Hand Genocide Case File Over to Scotland Yard War Crimes Unit

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
A legal team for a Palestinian justice organisation has handed a case file that names several British Government Ministers and individual UK citizens serving in the Israeli army as being complicit in Genocide and war crimes including evidence from eye witnesses and statements by Israeli officials, they want these people arrested and prosecuted.

There was a time when SY would have just tossed it in the round file.....Those times are gone.
If they want to have their credibility tossed, so be it. Israel is busy and has answered these bullshit charges. If the EU knows what's good for them, they'll stay the hell out of the way until Hamas is no more.

There was a time when SY would have just tossed it in the round file.....Those times are gone.
Well i would hope those days have gone but i will believe it when i see it, the Met Police have a bad rep at the moment after several scandals like murderers and rapists employed by them.

Forum List

Back