Muslims Welcome St. Paul Police Hijab!

Yeah, because that would totally happen.

It's a fucking head scarf. It's a piece of fabric. Their loyalty is to their badge, or internal affairs would remove that from them.

The only thing that makes a hijab mean anything to you or the Muslims is your mangled belief systems. Like Mormons with magic underwear, it doesn't actually do anything at all.

It's a RELIGIOUS SYMBOL, you dimwit, that's the whole point of this thread. It promotes a religion when no other religion is promoted!

What makes you think that wearing a headdress will indoctrinate people into Islam????

What have we been talking about!

Ur just not getting it Guys...this woman clearly CHOOSES to wear her hijab...and it's NOT supposed to be a fashion statement...I regularly see married Jewish Orthodox women wear the requisite wig or other head covering; police included...So why is this such a big deal to u kvechers...because it's Islam?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ur just not getting it Guys...this woman clearly CHOOSES to wear her hijab...and it's NOT supposed to be a fashion statement...I regularly see married Jewish Orthodox women wear the requisite wig or other head covering; police included...So why is this such a big deal to u kvechers...because it's Islam?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You got a link or a picture of a Jewish policewoman wearing a wig in uniform? Or with a head scarf, since you see them all the time!

and what if the hijab wearing pokice woman approves of honor killings under sharia law?

why don't you address that??
Because she'd be fired by internal affairs. This isn't rocket scientology.

how do you know that? how are you so sure? you are talking out of your nose.

a hijab is not simply a piece of cloth it is RELIGION!
It's a cloth wrapped around a woman's head. It doesn't mean anything.

"What's next???" Yeah, what is next? Some other stupid hat that people think has magical powers?

o-SIKH-IN-UNIFORM-facebook.jpg

hssikhtreatingsoldier.jpg

yarmulke_george_bush.jpg

obama_yarmulke.jpg

romney-yarmulke-wailing-wall3.jpg

Because she'd be fired by internal affairs. This isn't rocket scientology.

"What's next???" Yeah, what is next? Some other stupid hat that people think has magical powers?

o-SIKH-IN-UNIFORM-facebook.jpg

hssikhtreatingsoldier.jpg

yarmulke_george_bush.jpg

obama_yarmulke.jpg

romney-yarmulke-wailing-wall3.jpg

THIS is how fucked up the Army is under the Manchurian muslim's regime. If it isn't something muslim, or anti-Christian, or anti-Jew, it's OK with those subversives. This shit only was allowed to happen under B. Insane. YET, when the sequester happened, Catholic chaplains were subject to ...

Catholic priests in military face arrest for celebrating Mass!

Catholic priests in military face arrest for celebrating Mass | Fox News

Not a fucking word about muslim religious service!

And wearing a yarmulkes by dignitaries at one of the most holy sites of the Jewish religion doe NOT promote a religion, it simply shows as the poser president would say "RSSPECT!"

I know the solution, just outlaw all religions, all they do is hate each other.....when their message is peace and love.....

THIS is how fucked up the Army is under the Manchurian muslim's regime. If it isn't something muslim, or anti-Christian, or anti-Jew, it's OK with those subversives. This shit only was allowed to happen under B. Insane. YET, when the sequester happened, Catholic chaplains were subject to ...

And wearing a yarmulkes by dignitaries at one of the most holy sites of the Jewish religion doe NOT promote a religion, it simply shows as the poser president would say "RSSPECT!"
Private contractor military priests? Are you fucking kidding? You want me to feel sorry for some profit priests? Fuck them and fuck their God. They were under contract. If they break the rules of the contract, they face the consequences. That's what happens in the free-market private sector, remember?

Also, wearing a yarmulke on your head isn't spiritual. People just think it is, like a hijab, the pope hat or an elaborate Aztec headdress. It's all hoodoo nonsense. It's either okay for everyone or it's not okay for anyone.

Conservatives are the ones jumping from "She's wearing a scarf on her head!" to "She's going to let murderers get away with honor killings!" Yeah, because every IA officer would let that happen. After all, there's a Muslim in the White House giving orders.

I know the solution, just outlaw all religions, all they do is hate each other.....when their message is peace and love.....

The new barbarians are the fundamentalists who seek to impose a single truth on a plural world. Though many of them claim to be religious, they are actually devotees of the will to power. Defeating them will take the strongest possible defence of freedom, and strong societies are always moral societies. That does not mean that they need be religious. It is just that, in the words of historian Will Durant, ‘There is no significant example in history, before our time, of a society successfully maintaining moral life without the aid of religion.’

Chief Rabbi: atheism has failed. Only religion can defeat the new barbarians » The Spectator

I interpret "The new barbarians" to be Islamists.

Do you?

Private contractor military priests? Are you fucking kidding? You want me to feel sorry for some profit priests? Fuck them and fuck their God. They were under contract. If they break the rules of the contract, they face the consequences. That's what happens in the free-market private sector, remember?

Also, wearing a yarmulke on your head isn't spiritual. People just think it is, like a hijab, the pope hat or an elaborate Aztec headdress. It's all hoodoo nonsense. It's either okay for everyone or it's not okay for anyone.

Conservatives are the ones jumping from "She's wearing a scarf on her head!" to "She's going to let murderers get away with honor killings!" Yeah, because every IA officer would let that happen. After all, there's a Muslim in the White House giving orders.

This is what I love about FAGERALS, they're on a RANT, don't make a fucking bit of sense, don't have a single fact to back them up, and have their...

head_up_ass.jpg

After all, there's a Muslim in the White House giving orders.

A Muslim that attends a christian church, yeah, that makes sense.....

The 9/11 hijackers drank booze and went to titty bars and shaved their beards.

Anything for Allah is acceptable in the way of deception.

This is what I love about FAGERALS, they're on a RANT, don't make a fucking bit of sense, don't have a single fact to back them up, and have their...
I don't have a single fact to back up what I said? "It's a cloth wrapped around a woman's head." That's the only fact that I need to back up what I said. It's not going to grant her mystical powers from dark energy, it's not going to make her a conduit for evil spirits, it's not going to herald the end times. It's just woven fabric wrapped around a woman's head, like a coaster on a Mormon's head at the wailing wall. It doesn't mean anything.

I don't have a single fact to back up what I said? "It's a cloth wrapped around a woman's head." That's the only fact that I need to back up what I said. It's not going to grant her mystical powers from dark energy, it's not going to make her a conduit for evil spirits, it's not going to herald the end times. It's just woven fabric wrapped around a woman's head, like a coaster on a Mormon's head at the wailing wall. It doesn't mean anything.

From the very first paragraph of the story...

A leading US Muslim advocacy group has welcomed the new policy for Minneapolis’ St. Paul police which allows Muslim policewomen to don Islamic headscarf or hijab.

It's not a cloth, it's a religious symbol, as stated so aptly stated in the article!

Last edited:
If I put a scarf on my head. It is nothing but a piece of cloth. If a Muslim woman puts a piece of cloth on her head it is much more. I can see a female muslim police officer in a struggle with some crook who rips her scarf off and brings her great shame. Will there be an enhancement for that. Or will her male relatives just have to kill that crook?

If I put a scarf on my head. It is nothing but a piece of cloth. If a Muslim woman puts a piece of cloth on her head it is much more. I can see a female muslim police officer in a struggle with some crook who rips her scarf off and brings her great shame. Will there be an enhancement for that. Or will her male relatives just have to kill that crook?

An uncovered muslim woman in public gets 25 lashes! If she's raped and reports it, she get 80 lashes! If she fights that decision, she gets 200 lashes....:cuckoo:

A leading US Muslim advocacy group has welcomed the new policy for Minneapolis’ St. Paul police which allows Muslim policewomen to don Islamic headscarf or hijab.

It's not a cloth, it's a religious symbol, as stated so aptly in the article!
And so the fuck what? What is a hijab? What does it do? Is it bulletproof? Is she hiding a bomb in there? In what possible way could this matter at all?

The article could just as easily read, "Christian advocacy groups applaud a decision to let Christian police officers wear WWJD headbands."

It's not a cloth, it's a religious symbol, as stated so aptly in the article!
And so the fuck what? What is a hijab? What does it do? Is it bulletproof? Is she hiding a bomb in there? In what possible way could this matter at all?

The article could just as easily read, "Christian advocacy groups applaud a decision to let Christian police officers wear WWJD headbands."

Damn, bring back Coyote! At least he was able to articulate, although wrong, a debate! Your idiotic rants have worn me down, I must admit, hard to keep reading insanity and trying to legitimately answer it. Have a wonderful night fighting with others, you haven't won a debate but wore your opponent down with TEDIUM! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back