Muslims In America.. The "peaceful Muslims"

The makers of that Nazi thug film are The United West. A well known hate group.

Dumbass.

Venice Florida Anti-Muslim hate group hijacks 9 11 ceremony

What was billed as a 9/11 memorial service took on elements of an anti-Islamic rally Wednesday, including a lengthy speech by the leader of what has been labeled an anti-Muslim hate group.

An audience of about 500 people, including schoolchildren, gathered at Patriots Park at 10 a.m. to hear remarks by city officials, law enforcement and family members of those who died on 9/11 and the ongoing fight against terrorism. But three other speakers used the podium to criticize Islam and the policies of President Obama, taking city officials by surprise, including Venice Mayor John Holic, who called the message “extreme.”

Another LBJ Democrat:
33z7p1f.jpg

.http://officialstreetpreachers.blogspot.com/2012/07/official-preach-report-on-dearborn-stan.html

Before going into Dearborn there was much preaching in Los Angeles as I preached at about 5 events in seven days prior to leaving for my out of town preaching. The Lord allowed me to preach at two hockey championship games, an event at the Los Angeles convention center, a Van Halen concert and the sodomite parade in West Hollywood. All with different banners and a tailored messaged for each venue.

We arrived in Bowing Green Ohio on Thursday and this was our travel day as street preachers from West Virginia, South Carolina, New Mexico and California yoked together with a couple local men to preach the largest Arab Fest in our beloved nation.

Due to the fact that these Muslims consider if they are touched by an unclean swine or get blood on them from a pig when they die, that would hinder them into their paradise. And because the Wayne county Sheriff department had not responded, we used the pig head to do what law enforcement did not do and that would be to keep the natives by bay while we exercise our Free Speech, our Freedom To Assemble and our Religious Freedom…..or so we thought.

2mpisyx.jpg

I advise anyone coming to Michigan, mainly the Dearborn area to bring your passport as you have departed from the United States and entered Dearborn-stan.

You dipshits are celebrating a real bigoted asshole.

We were dropped off at the Arab fest at the end of the fest and within minutes the crowd gathered as they seem to be angry over our Free Speech and because we preached that they do not know God. The Bible makes it very clear that God has a Son and if you do not believe in His Son, you will get not salvation. Muslims do not honor the Son.

2wekkqq.jpg
smwxtl.jpg

I wonder if this guy visits Jewish temples and waves a pig's head around. Jews believe pigs are unclean, too. And they don't believe in Jesus, either. So they are going to burn in the lakes of fire with the Muslims, by his lights.

Somehow I doubt this asshole does. He knows the widespread condemnation that would rain down on his ass if he raided Jewish gatherings.

He's a coward, playing it safe. Picking on the demographic he knows won't get any sympathy.

Chickenshit motherfucker.

The Torah doesn't advance the destruction of non-believers, nor are there Jews who have attacked our nation and presently created their own state with terroristic advancement of their ideology and actual present-day destruction of non-believers as a cornerstone.

This event was just a nice peaceful "Family Day" event with no political agenda. Most mosques have them annually right after the Eid celebration. It's just basically a picnic with lots of food with carnival rides for the kids.

And along comes this group harassing the people for no reason except rabid hatred.

Why do they feel the need to go out of their way to provoke the muslim families? Who are just regular people, with regular jobs and regular lives, having a peaceful picnic.

The actions of the christian rabble rousers is doing nothing but creating unnecessary strife in the local community.

Last edited:
I think you are just jealous because of all the fun muslims have around the world. ..... :cool:

Yeah...they are a barrel of laughs...
Until they decide to blow you up,crucify you,stone you to death,cut off your hands,cut off your nose and ears because you don't have a beard....
And their favorite...behead you.

Nice people...

This event was just a nice peaceful "Family Day" event with no political agenda. Most mosques have them annually right after the Eid celebration. It's just basically a picnic with lots of food with carnival rides for the kids.

And along comes this group harassing the people for no reason except rabid hatred.

Why do they feel the need to go out of their way to provoke the muslim families? Who are just regular people, with regular jobs and regular lives, having a peaceful picnic.

The actions of the christian rabble rousers is doing nothing but creating unnecessary strife in the local community.
Mosques are meeting places of the evil hoard. All Muslims are instructed to raise jihad by the Quran. I know this fro a former Muslim. I don't just say this, it is a fact. I also know that Muslims are instructed to lie.

The religion of those you mentioned has nothing to do with anything. But Muslim extremists kill BECAUSE they are Muslim.
And please, there is no comparison to Muslim extremism and your examples.
What were you thinking????

I'm not so sure that they kill because they're are Muslim.

They kill because they have seen their lands, their people etc being invaded, being manipulated etc by Western countries like the US and UK. The fact they are Muslims, the fact that they use Jihad is because they're Muslims, and because they often have to fight guerrilla, and jihad was great in the 1800s against the British in Afghanistan, and it still works, it gets ignorant people fighting much better. The same as patriotic nonsense in the US.

They don't just say "oh, I'm Muslim I therefore kill", if you think this it shows a massive lack of understand about who these people are and their recent history and their mentality.

You can go to southern Africa where there is a sizable Muslim population. These Muslims don't go around killing people. The reason being is that they don't see themselves as being repressed (any more than the Christian black population for example), so they don't take up arms, and they leave peacefully (if you can call it that).

There is clearly a difference in the examples I gave, but also there are similarities.
The BIG problem here seems to be that everyone manages to ignore a lot of how these people must be thinking.

Ie, what the hell would you do if all the stuff that has happened to these people happened in the US? You'd take up arms and kill people for sure. So why attack these people for doing exactly what you'd do?
The religion of those you mentioned has nothing to do with anything. But Muslim extremists kill BECAUSE they are Muslim.
And please, there is no comparison to Muslim extremism and your examples.
What were you thinking????

I'm not so sure that they kill because they're are Muslim.

They kill because they have seen their lands, their people etc being invaded, being manipulated etc by Western countries like the US and UK. The fact they are Muslims, the fact that they use Jihad is because they're Muslims, and because they often have to fight guerrilla, and jihad was great in the 1800s against the British in Afghanistan, and it still works, it gets ignorant people fighting much better. The same as patriotic nonsense in the US.

They don't just say "oh, I'm Muslim I therefore kill", if you think this it shows a massive lack of understand about who these people are and their recent history and their mentality.

You can go to southern Africa where there is a sizable Muslim population. These Muslims don't go around killing people. The reason being is that they don't see themselves as being repressed (any more than the Christian black population for example), so they don't take up arms, and they leave peacefully (if you can call it that).

There is clearly a difference in the examples I gave, but also there are similarities.
The BIG problem here seems to be that everyone manages to ignore a lot of how these people must be thinking.

Ie, what the hell would you do if all the stuff that has happened to these people happened in the US? You'd take up arms and kill people for sure. So why attack these people for doing exactly what you'd do?
I'm talking about killing their own people. What does that have to donwith land stealing?
Extremist Muslims kill BECAUSE they are Muslim, hence their constant use of the Koran as justification.
Just to be sure, I'm not talking about all or even most Muslims. But as I sad before, there is no comparison to my examples and the ones you gave in an earlier post.

Jim Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines were "invited" and your soul mate hateful Muslim sludge of humanity's sewer brethren cut their heads off in the name of Satan, commonly known by the likes of you as Allah.
It was their own fault for wandering around in the middle of a civil war.

Kinda difficult to feel sorry for them......... :cool:

It's their own fault for going anywhere near Muslim countries where Muslim savages run wild.
Only a disgusting person would justify the beheading of these innocent people.
Thanks Sunni Troll, for showing us the true hateful face of the deadly cult they call Islam :cool:

ISIS supporters urged to attack Times Square with pipe bombs New York Post

ISIS supporters urged to attack Times Square with pipe bombs

Supporters of the Islamic State terror group are being urged to attack Times Square and other popular American tourist attractions with easily assembled homemade bombs, according to a disturbing report Tuesday.
A message posted on an ISIS Web forum lists widely available ingredients needed to build a pipe bomb, and includes photos showing how to combine them into a deadly explosive device, Vocativ reported.
The Arabic-language message cites Times Square — the scene of a failed car-bomb attack in 2010 by al Qaeda sympathizer Faisal Shahzad — and the Las Vegas Strip as prime targets, but also suggests striking sites in Texas and mass-transit stations across the country
New York Muslim groups denounce ISIS actions - am New York

you lazy sack of shit. fuck you and your cherry picked crap.

So the "Christians" went to an Islamic event to provoke the Muslims with signs about how they were all going to burn in a lake of fire, shouting damnation at them with megaphones, and all that Christian loving kind of stuff.

Shaved heads. Black garb. Sieg Heil!

Real decent people, eh?

At the beginning of the video, when the cop makes them stop using their megaphones, the Nazi wannabe whines they were allowed to use megaphones to harass the Muslims last time.

Last time.

Which means they provoked the Muslims last year.

The Muslims were expecting the ugly bigots to show up again this year, and this time they were ready for them. They decided to fight hellfire with fire.

Good for them. Fuck those bigoted Klannish fucks.

it wasn't an "Islamic event " it's an Arab festival there are Christan Arabs

ISIS supporters urged to attack Times Square with pipe bombs New York Post

ISIS supporters urged to attack Times Square with pipe bombs

Supporters of the Islamic State terror group are being urged to attack Times Square and other popular American tourist attractions with easily assembled homemade bombs, according to a disturbing report Tuesday.
A message posted on an ISIS Web forum lists widely available ingredients needed to build a pipe bomb, and includes photos showing how to combine them into a deadly explosive device, Vocativ reported.
The Arabic-language message cites Times Square — the scene of a failed car-bomb attack in 2010 by al Qaeda sympathizer Faisal Shahzad — and the Las Vegas Strip as prime targets, but also suggests striking sites in Texas and mass-transit stations across the country
New York Muslim groups denounce ISIS actions - am New York

you lazy sack of shit. fuck you and your cherry picked crap.
not many people there

Dearborn, Michigan has one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in America. The provacateurs knew exactly what they were doing.

If some Muslims showed up to an annual MegaChurch festival in the Deep South for the second year in a row wearing black T-shirts that said "FEAR ALLAH", and were holding signs threatening lakes of fire for Christians, and were shouting damnation at the festival goers with megaphones, I wonder how the Christians would react that second time.
Wasn't a Church festival nor religious festival

Forum List

Back