Muslims In America.. The "peaceful Muslims"

Muslim scum are always calling for violence. It's in their DNA. A true cancer in this world.

And Christians never do anything.

They didn't invade Iraq in 2003, they didn't take control of Iraq in 1920 and give it a king, who wasn't Iraqi, and spent a lot of time putting down the locals. They didn't invade Afghanistan in 1842, 1878, 1979 and 2001, they didn't do anything in just about every Muslim country, it's all a myth, right?

The religion of those you mentioned has nothing to do with anything. But Muslim extremists kill BECAUSE they are Muslim.
And please, there is no comparison to Muslim extremism and your examples.
What were you thinking????

The so called christians were nothing but trouble makers looking for a fight.

The muslims have an annual Family Day event and picnic and weren't bothering anyone.

And here comes along a small group of christian agitators yelling and screaming at the muslim families and their children.

When there ever will be a Family day event and picnic by and for Christians in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, etc., etc., just ONE, then bitch about the horrible things that happened to Muslims at their Family day and picnic in America.

When there ever will be a Family day event and picnic by and for Christians in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen, Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, etc., etc., just ONE, then bitch about the horrible things that happened to Muslims at their Family day and picnic in America.
They have them all of the time.

Are you upset because you weren't invited? ..... :cool:

Islam is growing and spreading throughout the world.......it is unstoppable.......... :thup:

If Mecca and Medina were the modern day Hiroshima and Nagasaki (far more deservedly so, than those Japanese cities), that would stop the murderous pedophile woman haters at least temporarily.

And before you get too cocky, Sunni Man, consider this: There was an ``unstoppable`` Muslim (Ottoman) conquest not that long ago and what happened to that.

And let me ask you: Is there an equivalent of you i.e. a Lutheran Man, or Catholic Man or Jewish Man or Mormon Man or Buddhist Man in any country in the world dominated by your so called religion. Just asking. And what would happen to anyone who tried to be one. Again, just asking.

Count your blessing and thank God you live in a country where you can speak your mind, no matter how sick and diseased it might be.

They have them all of the time.

Are you upset because you weren't invited? ..... :cool:

Jim Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines were "invited" and your soul mate hateful Muslim sludge of humanity's sewer brethren cut their heads off in the name of Satan, commonly known by the likes of you as Allah.

Jim Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines were "invited" and your soul mate hateful Muslim sludge of humanity's sewer brethren cut their heads off in the name of Satan, commonly known by the likes of you as Allah.
It was their own fault for wandering around in the middle of a civil war.

Kinda difficult to feel sorry for them......... :cool:

I think you are just jealous because of all the fun muslims have around the world. ..... :cool:

Yeah, blowing up trains full of working people, flying planes into buildings likes of which ignorant Muslims could never build (please don't mention the sky scrapers in Dubai, they were NOT designed and or built by Muslims) cutting off heads with more brains than any Muslim could ever hope to have and mutilating young girls with pliers is a whole lot of fun.

If you are a sick sub human Muslim (pardon the redundancy).

Muslim scum are always calling for violence. It's in their DNA. A true cancer in this world.

And Christians never do anything.

They didn't invade Iraq in 2003, they didn't take control of Iraq in 1920 and give it a king, who wasn't Iraqi, and spent a lot of time putting down the locals. They didn't invade Afghanistan in 1842, 1878, 1979 and 2001, they didn't do anything in just about every Muslim country, it's all a myth, right?

You ajoles keep the fires of vengeance always burning brightly within your warring hearts, eh?

When have you ever forgiven and forgotten and then moved on?

You crazy ass motherfuckers still cut your heads open and flagellate yourselves to keep the hatred and fiery passions of a massacre more than a thousand years old perpetually burning!

That is not the norm here. You do not fit in the USA.

It is going to be a bad place for your family and their future happiness.

Try Canada or go back home and fight for Democracy if that's your ambition.

But if your ambition is Jihad and to conquer and defeat America, it will not go well for you here.

The religion of those you mentioned has nothing to do with anything. But Muslim extremists kill BECAUSE they are Muslim.

I'm not so sure that they kill because they're are Muslim.

They kill because they have seen their lands, their people etc being invaded, being manipulated etc by Western countries like the US and UK. The fact they are Muslims, the fact that they use Jihad is because they're Muslims, and because they often have to fight guerrilla, and jihad was great in the 1800s against the British in Afghanistan, and it still works, it gets ignorant people fighting much better. The same as patriotic nonsense in the US.

They don't just say "oh, I'm Muslim I therefore kill", if you think this it shows a massive lack of understand about who these people are and their recent history and their mentality.

You can go to southern Africa where there is a sizable Muslim population. These Muslims don't go around killing people. The reason being is that they don't see themselves as being repressed (any more than the Christian black population for example), so they don't take up arms, and they leave peacefully (if you can call it that).

There is clearly a difference in the examples I gave, but also there are similarities.
The BIG problem here seems to be that everyone manages to ignore a lot of how these people must be thinking.

Ie, what the hell would you do if all the stuff that has happened to these people happened in the US? You'd take up arms and kill people for sure. So why attack these people for doing exactly what you'd do?

I'm not so sure that they kill because they're are Muslim.

They kill because they have seen their lands, their people etc being invaded, being manipulated etc by Western countries like the US and UK. The fact they are Muslims, the fact that they use Jihad is because they're Muslims, and because they often have to fight guerrilla, and jihad was great in the 1800s against the British in Afghanistan, and it still works, it gets ignorant people fighting much better. The same as patriotic nonsense in the US.

They don't just say "oh, I'm Muslim I therefore kill", if you think this it shows a massive lack of understand about who these people are and their recent history and their mentality.

You can go to southern Africa where there is a sizable Muslim population. These Muslims don't go around killing people. The reason being is that they don't see themselves as being repressed (any more than the Christian black population for example), so they don't take up arms, and they leave peacefully (if you can call it that).

There is clearly a difference in the examples I gave, but also there are similarities.
The BIG problem here seems to be that everyone manages to ignore a lot of how these people must be thinking.

Ie, what the hell would you do if all the stuff that has happened to these people happened in the US? You'd take up arms and kill people for sure. So why attack these people for doing exactly what you'd do?
That's right, make excuses for the murdering bastards.

They went there to see if it's true the average muslim guy's woman as more facial hair than his goat and smells worse too.
You must be one of those LBJ Democrats I keep hearing about.

So the "Christians" went to an Islamic event to provoke the Muslims with signs about how they were all going to burn in a lake of fire, shouting damnation at them with megaphones, and all that Christian loving kind of stuff.

Shaved heads. Black garb. Sieg Heil!

Real decent people, eh?

At the beginning of the video, when the cop makes them stop using their megaphones, the Nazi wannabe whines they were allowed to use megaphones to harass the Muslims last time.

Last time.

Which means they provoked the Muslims last year.

The Muslims were expecting the ugly bigots to show up again this year, and this time they were ready for them. They decided to fight hellfire with fire.

Good for them. Fuck those bigoted Klannish fucks.

Last edited:
That's right, make excuses for the murdering bastards.

That's right, shout down anyone with simplistic nonsense.

I don't need to make excuses, I need to understand. Big difference.

You seem to be like the US govt, lacking in any understand on foreign affairs.

Beheading women and children and all infidels along the way.... Yeeeeee Ha.
The religion of peace killing it's way to a town near you!

My, my, my. So many LBJ Democrats crawling out of the woodwork!

Dearborn, Michigan has one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in America. The provacateurs knew exactly what they were doing.

If some Muslims showed up to an annual MegaChurch festival in the Deep South for the second year in a row wearing black T-shirts that said "FEAR ALLAH", and were holding signs threatening lakes of fire for Christians, and were shouting damnation at the festival goers with megaphones, I wonder how the Christians would react that second time.

Forum List

Back