Muslims In America.. The "peaceful Muslims"

It is the evil horde that is warmongering. I support Israel in defending itself.

Actually it's both sides.

Hamas need Israel to be harassing them to gain support for their own platform. The Israeli right need the Palestinians to be shooting missiles at them in order to gain support for their own platform. Hey, perfect for both of them. One kills a few people, the other retaliates and kills a few people, the other retaliates and kills and a few people and the other retaliates and kills a few people.
Each side is moving more to the right and extreme with time, the right and extreme get more votes/support/money etc to carry on what they're doing and everyone's happy, except those dying of course.

You say you support Israel defending itself. Do you support Israel ATTACKING?

Cameron condemns Israel s new land grab as utterly deplorable after soldiers swoop on 1 000 acres of Palestinian territory Daily Mail Online

"Cameron condemns Israel's new land grab as 'utterly deplorable' after soldiers swoop on 1,000 acres of Palestinian territory "

Defending itself? I don't think so.

U.S. condemns Israel as tank attack kills 15 asleep in UN school refuge Daily Mail Online

"U.S. condemns Israeli aggression as tank attack kills 15 men, women and children asleep in UN school refuge"

Defending itself? I don't think so.

Israel-settlers-in-occupied-territories-graph.gif

Defending themselves by increases at a steady constant rate the taking of land? I don't think so. They need this violence to justify their land grabbing.

There's plenty of this. And here is a perfect example of how the right works.

deaths-in-paestinian-suicide-bombings.png

Sharon came into power in 2001 to 2006. The Israelis, as if clear from this chart, show how Sharon stopped the suicide bombings by building a wall, having a blockade, separating Israel from the Muslims around.

I see it differently. I see Sharon's plan to attack the Palestinians and force them to
retaliate, and retaliate they did. So he had justification for his policies, by causing lots of deaths. Without Sharon there wouldn't have been a need for these politics, because the attacks wouldn't have happened.

It's how the right works.

The right in the US works by being tough on crime. Yet Republican states have more crime than Democratic states on average. They need poor people, they need desperate people, they need weapons, so crime happens, so they can spend more money on it.

The Cold War was perfect for them. The end of the Cold War was a victory parade followed by the realisation that they had destroyed what was perfect, the common enemy that they could unite behind to get through draconian laws, more military spending.

us_military_spending_1962-2015.gif

You can see where Reagan came into power, he was tough on the USSR. You can see where the Cold War ended and Clinton was in power, and you can see where Bush came into power to be tough on al Qaeda et al.

Who benefits from military spending? Those going around the world getting their asses shot at and being killed or maimed or the politicians and their friends? Oh, yeah, it's be the latter.
So they convince the plebs like you and me to support their nonsense by making nonsense, everyone follows like fumb ducks and they get what they want.

The Israeli right isn't any different. Hamas isn't any different.

There is nothing else left, untried, other than Israeli capitulation to the Arabs, and that ain't gonna happen.

Far more likely, we will see the Israelis continue to push the Arabs off the few remaining scraps of land left to them; shoving them across the borders into Jordan and Lebanon.

There's plenty that hasn't been tried. But neither side seems interested because they both benefit from the status quo.

Who had the legal title to the land?

Well I watched the first minute or so, and he said, quite clearly, there's a difference between what is right and what is legal.

Also, what does "legal title" mean?

An example. I went to Kosovo when it was a UN protectorate.

Officially it was a part of Serbia, yet the Serbs hardly had any influence in the area. Then the UN allowed them to break free and become an independent nation.
So, before independence did the Serbs have the right to go kick people out of their homes, kill them, destroy them? Before the UN and NATO turned up, this is exactly what they did. The US in 1999 ended up having tons of Kosovan Albanians living in military bases, like those down the road from where I was.
What did the US think about the legality of Serbs going around doing what they did? Well the bombed the hell out of Serbian decoys is what they did, and Milosevic ended up in the Hague.

Then during the UN mandate what happened? Well the UN tried to stop Kosovan Albanians from burning down burnt out Serbian buildings.

Then when Kosovo was officially recognised as a country by some nations then what? It was legal under US and UK law for the Kosovans to go around kicking the Serbs out of their home but not under Chinese or Spanish law?

The point being, the US in some places doesn't support the idea that a sovereign nation can kick the carp out of minorities within its own borders just for the hell of it.

Land Grab?

So, what is the point you are making? You can use a source, but I'm not going to spend 45 minutes watching that thing, because I'm not debating with that guy, I'm debating with you. What's YOUR argument?

The Israelites given to them by God.

LOLOL the funniest post EVER in the history of USMB. Seriously, lol

Land Grab?

So, what is the point you are making? You can use a source, but I'm not going to spend 45 minutes watching that thing, because I'm not debating with that guy, I'm debating with you. What's YOUR argument?

The Israelites given to them by God.

LOLOL the funniest post EVER in the history of USMB. Seriously, lol

Only to Satan worshipers

There is nothing else left, untried, other than Israeli capitulation to the Arabs, and that ain't gonna happen.

Far more likely, we will see the Israelis continue to push the Arabs off the few remaining scraps of land left to them; shoving them across the borders into Jordan and Lebanon.

Actually, there is...but nobody is willing to discuss it: kill them all.

Forum List

Back