muslims...gotta luv em

Ya those darn Muslims beating their wives. Never see that in Christianity or Judaism!

Home
In a Mormon religion abuse of any kind would be subject to some sorta Church discipline
That's why some people mistakenly don't believe in organized religion.
It absolves them from Church discipline for being a nerd

Its against the law of the land in the US. No church needed.
ya, it's called the Emonds Tucker cohabitation act. I would know my great grand dad had 3 wives

I mean the wife beating part but yes polygamy is against the law too.

Israel recognizes plural marriages for emmigrants. Can't do new ones once a citizen, but they'll respect existing ones of those moving there.

Hey if the women are dumb enough I don't care, but some of this is marrying young girls as well which is statutory rape, but some women are morons.

What is the biggest concern is pedophilia and also tax fraud, otherwise I can careless, but most of the time they are living off the government and welfare, and food stamps. Its a money thing, and the church loves it as it increases their membership.

For those who think it's the same with Jews and Christians, you guys need to take a trip overseas to these shitholes and see what living in a totally chauvinistic society where women are treated like cattle is like. You have no idea.

Ya those darn Muslims beating their wives. Never see that in Christianity or Judaism!

Home
In a Mormon religion abuse of any kind would be subject to some sorta Church discipline
I
Polygamy and child brides in the mormon church are still tolerated, especially child brides, how do you explain those?
Polygamists are excommunicated from "thee" Mormon church.
Which comes back to my original statement that they are subject to church discipline.
They are now, but the mormon religion were built on polygamy by polygamists, until they were forced to stop. So why aren't the mormon child marryers punished?
good question. I don't know how they do it.
I guess they marry among themselves and don't go to the clerk for a marriage license; or something else is going on.

Home
I
Polygamy and child brides in the mormon church are still tolerated, especially child brides, how do you explain those?
Which comes back to my original statement that they are subject to church discipline.
They are now, but the mormon religion were built on polygamy by polygamists, until they were forced to stop. So why aren't the mormon child marryers punished?
I guess they marry among themselves and don't go to the clerk for a marriage license; or something else is going on.
So when you said "In a Mormon religion abuse of any kind would be subject to some sorta Church discipline", you were wrong?

I
So when you said "In a Mormon religion abuse of any kind would be subject to some sorta Church discipline", you were wrong?
You're reading into something that just ain't there

I
You're reading into something that just ain't there
Your concession is duly noted.

Forum List

Back