If God Exists Would He or She Be Favoring

Hillary Clinton? It almost seems possible to me. I've heard stranger tales of religion.

If God exists I like to think of it as the 'galaxy' in the episode of Futurama talking with "Bender." "Earth? Which way is Earth?" :)

It's a kinda big universe. If anything resembling a god actually exists I don't think it's hovering around in orbit waiting to hear from us but out n about doing any number of other things. Rather a god be steering gamma ray bursts and roaming black holes away from Sol system than hanging out in the atmosphere somewhere whistling dixie. :)

If god exists he'd favour Donald Trump, because as we all know, god likes a good show, you know, like the parting of the sea, an enormous boat with all the world's animals, crucifixion, assorted magic tricks like turning water into wine, walking on water...

I think if god exists She has an awesome sense of humor but she needs to stop scolding humanity. What with all the tragedies She's supposedly using to punish people -- lighten up Ms God!

Forum List

Back