muslims...gotta luv em

Body shots only? From chest level only? Can't make her ugly? I don't think anybody could make a woman any uglier than the guy explaining the rules. He definitely met up with the ugly stick somewhere (or was it the ugly rod?). lol

Come on guys, give 'em a break. I hear there's a huge shortage of punching bags in Muslim countries.

Memri finds the most radical they can and most of their stuff is false. Wife beaters and woman beater are available in every religion and also in atheist. Although most of what he said , I did not read in the quran, but let me say, they didn't respect women much in the Hebrew OT either.

Ya those darn Muslims beating their wives. Never see that in Christianity or Judaism!

Home
In a Mormon religion abuse of any kind would be subject to some sorta Church discipline
That's why some people mistakenly don't believe in organized religion.
It absolves them from Church discipline for being a nerd

Ya those darn Muslims beating their wives. Never see that in Christianity or Judaism!

Home
In a Mormon religion abuse of any kind would be subject to some sorta Church discipline
Polygamy and child brides in the mormon church are still tolerated, especially child brides, how do you explain those?

Home
Polygamy and child brides in the mormon church are still tolerated, especially child brides, how do you explain those?

Polygany actually. Not the 'n.' Polygamy means wives may have multiple husbands in addition to husbands multiple wives. Bibles permits polygany, but not polygamy.

Home

Its against the law of the land in the US. No church needed.

Home
I
Polygamists are excommunicated from "thee" Mormon church.
Which comes back to my original statement that they are subject to church discipline.

Home
I
Which comes back to my original statement that they are subject to church discipline.

From the main Mormon church anyway. Not the FLDS and other fundamentalist offshoots.

Home

ya, it's called the Emonds Tucker cohabitation act. I would know my great grand dad had 3 wives

Home
I
They are now, but the mormon religion were built on polygamy by polygamists, until they were forced to stop. So why aren't the mormon child marryers punished?

Home
I
They are now, but the mormon religion were built on polygamy by polygamists, until they were forced to stop. So why aren't the mormon child marryers punished?

Because in the places that happens and goes unchecked local police are either doing it themselves as members of the church, or bought off to turn a blind eye to it. Isn't until appeals reach the state or federal level that action might occur.

Home

ya, it's called the Emonds Tucker cohabitation act. I would know my great grand dad had 3 wives

I mean the wife beating part but yes polygamy is against the law too.

Polygamy is winked act by most law enforcement. I know several polygamist practicing their craft.

Really and law enforcement does nothing. I wonder if the IRS checks their taxes for dependents. He should only be able to claim one wife and one wife's dependents.

Forum List

Back