Muslims attacking Christians at memorial services

The unholy koran teaches them to kill everyone they can't convert to their pig shit religion - no news here :confused:

No news here, that's right but we need to know about that because tolerant media always avoid telling us the truth about the religion these offenders advocate. It doesn't matter where muslim extremists attacked Christians because it could happen anywhere even at your backyard. It's much more important for us to know our muslim enemies because we couldn't defeat these radicals with our super weapons while they could deal with us with their medieval and barbarous religion because we close eyes to everything they do worldwide and people suffer from them. We allowed them doing all these cruel things and it's up to us to rebuild the order and crack down on muslims. Because tomorrow these egyptian muslims that attacked Christians could become your neighbors like any of these madmen...

Pretty sad situation over there. And their doing the same thing in Libya and Iraq. It's too bad American Citizens don't have any say where and how their Tax Dollars are spent. We're all being forced to fund these assholes. The 'Foreign Aid' issue desperately needs to be re-examined. The People need to have more say.

While I am against the idea of any one attacking any one else - there are millions of muslims who are not violent - don't condone this kind of news yet may feel pressure not to voice that opinion. I usually lean the other way so I feel I should mention this as this is more in line with what I know to be true. So that is my balanced statement on the incidents taking place. - Jeri

Forum List

Back