Muslims attack now londoners drinking beer.

Here you go. The OP was just trying to stir shit.

Firstly it was a peaceful march from 2014 and not last week.

Secondly it was in Cardiff and not London.

Thirdly the police stated that it was a peaceful march until they were attacked by the drunks.

Chairs and tables are thrown and restaurant diners flee as trouble flares during Gaza protest in Cardiff

In ugly scenes, as protesters passed the city's Mill Lane - popular with diners and drinkers - chairs and tables were thrown at them by people drinking outside in the bars.
Witnesses saw chairs and tables being thrown into crowds as the protest passed by.

So the moral of this story is that you should check your facts and not believe everything you see on bigoted websites. It just makes you look stupid.

Getting back to the pub rumble-----the citation provides very little information as to what ACTUALLY happened-----What actually happened seems very important to me IN LIGHT OF THE COMMENTS OF MAYOR KHAN. If you recall---Mayor Khan kinda blamed Islamic unrest on "ANTI ISLAM" sentiment. We got two sides of the story on this thread. 1) peaceful muslims---perhaps some with a sign in
support of Palestinians passed a "sidewalk pub" in London and ----SUDDENLY
the beer drinking brits lifted their faces from their beer mugs and began to throw
tables and chairs at the muslims, 2) Muslims----perhaps not so peaceful ---
INITIATED the unrest

Here is my take on LONDON BRITS. Given a group of muslims strolling
past happy hour at the pub-------London brits would not so much as glance
at them. It seems VERY IMPORTANT TO ME in lite of the words of the
MAYOR_-------does know ACTUALLY what happened? To me his words
were actually INFLAMMATORY------they almost justified Islamic violence----
"because they don't like you"
Its not in London. It was Cardiff in 2014. The OP is a lie.

SHEEEESH!!! an OLDY MOLDY story?

There's nothing in the video that indicate that the 'Londoners' were attacked for drinking beer.

There's nothing in the video that indicate that the 'Londoners' were attacked for drinking beer.

there is also nothing to indicate that the beer drinkers attacked the muslims----
it is just a RUMBLE of unknown origin

there is also nothing to indicate that the beer drinkers attacked the muslims----
it is just a RUMBLE of unknown origin

Pretty much.

Since we can just make up whatever narrative we like......I argue that the bar drinkers were Team Captain America while the Muslims were Team Iron Man.

Forum List

Back