Muslim woman called Nazi scum for not supporting sharia law

The biggest problem is that the US is pushing people towards Islamic extremism or hardline views. Take Turkey, a secular country for a long time, which is moving towards more hardcore Islamic doctrine, and the guy who is making it happen is able to do so because people are seeing what the US has done in Iraq and Syria, on Turkey's borders.

Consequences to actions.... that people will pretend aren't consequences of their actions.

The AKP won in a landslide in 2002 you stupid fuck, Muslims are radical because Islam is a radical ideology, the assertion that US foreign policy is responsible for 90%+ of the Global Muslim population being misogynistic, anti-Semitic, homophobic, theocratic, with sizable percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist groups; such as, AQ, is too stupid for words, you sir are a fucking moron. Do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself.

Moderator Note: Do not attack, and tell other members to kill themselves again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's what you LEFTIST want and refuse , as you all fight to drag us into a COMMUNIST way of life.

KEY WORD " CLOWARD & PIVAN

This section of DiscoverTheNetworks explores a number of significant individuals, organizations, issues, trends, and policies pertaining to politics in the United States and abroad. Specifically, the RESOURCES column located on the right side of this page contains links to articles, essays, books, and videos about:

• the provisions and political agendas of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act, commonly referred to "Obamacare";
  • Barack Obama, the lifelong leftist who was elected U.S. President in 2008 and re-elected in 2012;
  • the Democratic Party, which in recent decades has moved ever-farther to the left ideologically and politically;
  • the so-called Shadow Democratic Party, a network of non-profit activist groups and labor unions organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising, and policy initiatives -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left;
  • how government programs commonly have disastrous consequences for the very people in whose name, and on whose behalf, they are enacted;
  • the issue of Voter ID laws as mechanisms for the prevention of voter fraud;
  • the Cloward-Piven Strategy, a political blueprint by which the left seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading government bureaucracies with a flood of impossible demands designed to push society into crisis and economic collapse;
  • the use of redistributive policies (even if they cause great economic and social harm) to cultivate an electorate that favors left-wing politics;....................................
Politics - Discover the Networks
Coming from someone who wants to give tax cuts to the rich (who don't need it) and want to screw over 26 million American's out of healthcare coverage. You gotta really hate this country to do shit like that.

Ran out of money? :eek:

Oh my Allah, were you tripping over dead bodies in the street as they died of starvation due to not raising the debt ceiling?

Or are you just a hack spewing mindless demagoguery? :dunno:
I was just watching the republican right not doing the job they were elected to do. That's all.

The biggest problem is that the US is pushing people towards Islamic extremism or hardline views. Take Turkey, a secular country for a long time, which is moving towards more hardcore Islamic doctrine, and the guy who is making it happen is able to do so because people are seeing what the US has done in Iraq and Syria, on Turkey's borders.

Consequences to actions.... that people will pretend aren't consequences of their actions.

We are very similar to Turkey. Turkey is moving towards conservative Islam and have become right wing nuts.

While the US is becoming a right wing Christian haven.

Shariah is coming to America, Christian shariah law.
No such thing as "Christian shariah law". Quit being hyperbole for something that is nonexistent. Church is not the government here.

Oh please. Blame everything on the US, that's anti-American lefties for you. We didn't cause Syria to turn into a war zone, Muslims did.

Turkey was only a semi-decent place because of the secularist Ataturks. Every decade or so the Ataturks would overthrow the hardliner democratically elected leader.

This last time around Obama decided not to, and stood by democratically elected radical, Erdogan. And now the country is headed to radical Islamic heaven like the rest of the middle east. If you put Muslims in charge of any country, they will turn it to shit, that's a fact. Personally I don't care, if they want to elect radicals then let them, at least their government represents their people, as opposed to supporting puppets that don't. We should recognize them for what they are though, and treat them as a hostile nation, not pretend to be allies with them. Turkey needs to get booted from NATO immediately.

I'm putting the blame where it belongs. You're trying to ignore the fact by saying "leftists always use the US as an excuse".

The US went to war in Iraq. The US then messed up the post war period and allowed al Qaeda to not only gain a foothold, but gain plenty of propaganda. Bush was their greatest recruiter. Syria happened because of the instability in its neighboring country.

The guy who turned ISIS into an internationally known group, got his training fighting the US in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Without the Iraq war, Syria probably would not have gone into Civil War. ISIS would certainly not have existed, Islamic Terrorism would have not been as strong as it is today. All this happened because of the US and its awful foreign policy, lack of seeing potential consequences for the future.

But hey, it's so easy to just turn around and say "not it isn't", anyone can do that.

Turkey is heading towards radical Islam because of the issues that have been happening on their borders too.

The main reason Muslims are against US policy is because we support Israel. Is Israel to blame to, since their mere existence "destabilizes" the surrounding countries? Long before Israel existed Muslims invaded, enslaved, and murdered plenty of people. They just like to use any excuse to carry out their holy war. Their religion dictates to them they need to advance Islam and kill infidels, the root of their evil is in the Koran. The middle east will never be a stable, peaceful place as long as Islam dominates the region.

Yes, you're probably right about Israel. However the US was pro-Israeli for a long time. However things have increased massively since 2003. Why? What happened in 2003 that made them become larger?

Yes, long before Israel Muslims did many things, so did Christians and everyone else. That isn't an argument.

Christians also killed infidels etc. If Islam is about killing infidels, why do most Muslims NOT KILL INFIDELS?

The Middle East also won't be stable as long as Israel keeps acting as it does, and also won't be stable as long as the US, or another power, wants the oil.

Wow, back to the crusades we go!

Now buying a natural resource from them is destabilizing as well?

You bring up the crusades then reply "Wow, back to the crusades we go!"

Is there any point to this silliness?

Oh please. Blame everything on the US, that's anti-American lefties for you. We didn't cause Syria to turn into a war zone, Muslims did.

Turkey was only a semi-decent place because of the secularist Ataturks. Every decade or so the Ataturks would overthrow the hardliner democratically elected leader.

This last time around Obama decided not to, and stood by democratically elected radical, Erdogan. And now the country is headed to radical Islamic heaven like the rest of the middle east. If you put Muslims in charge of any country, they will turn it to shit, that's a fact. Personally I don't care, if they want to elect radicals then let them, at least their government represents their people, as opposed to supporting puppets that don't. We should recognize them for what they are though, and treat them as a hostile nation, not pretend to be allies with them. Turkey needs to get booted from NATO immediately.

I'm putting the blame where it belongs. You're trying to ignore the fact by saying "leftists always use the US as an excuse".

The US went to war in Iraq. The US then messed up the post war period and allowed al Qaeda to not only gain a foothold, but gain plenty of propaganda. Bush was their greatest recruiter. Syria happened because of the instability in its neighboring country.

The guy who turned ISIS into an internationally known group, got his training fighting the US in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Without the Iraq war, Syria probably would not have gone into Civil War. ISIS would certainly not have existed, Islamic Terrorism would have not been as strong as it is today. All this happened because of the US and its awful foreign policy, lack of seeing potential consequences for the future.

But hey, it's so easy to just turn around and say "not it isn't", anyone can do that.

Turkey is heading towards radical Islam because of the issues that have been happening on their borders too.

The main reason Muslims are against US policy is because we support Israel. Is Israel to blame to, since their mere existence "destabilizes" the surrounding countries? Long before Israel existed Muslims invaded, enslaved, and murdered plenty of people. They just like to use any excuse to carry out their holy war. Their religion dictates to them they need to advance Islam and kill infidels, the root of their evil is in the Koran. The middle east will never be a stable, peaceful place as long as Islam dominates the region.

Yes, you're probably right about Israel. However the US was pro-Israeli for a long time. However things have increased massively since 2003. Why? What happened in 2003 that made them become larger?

Yes, long before Israel Muslims did many things, so did Christians and everyone else. That isn't an argument.

Christians also killed infidels etc. If Islam is about killing infidels, why do most Muslims NOT KILL INFIDELS?

The Middle East also won't be stable as long as Israel keeps acting as it does, and also won't be stable as long as the US, or another power, wants the oil.

Wow, back to the crusades we go!

Now buying a natural resource from them is destabilizing as well?

You bring up the crusades then reply "Wow, back to the crusades we go!"

Is there any point to this silliness?
Bu bu but Tim McVeigh! !

The AKP won in a landslide in 2002 you stupid fuck, Muslims are radical because Islam is a radical ideology, the assertion that US foreign policy is responsible for 90%+ of the Global Muslim population being misogynistic, anti-Semitic, homophobic, theocratic, with sizable percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist groups; such as, AQ, is too stupid for words, you sir are a fucking moron. Do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself.

Oh, wow, insults. Time for the ignore list, and I'll report you too. If you can't get through a post without insult, then why bother coming here?

We are very similar to Turkey. Turkey is moving towards conservative Islam and have become right wing nuts.

No such thing as "Christian shariah law". Quit being hyperbole for something that is nonexistent. Church is not the government here.

No, there isn't, but that doesn't mean an equivalent won't appear.

WW1 had a huge Islam holy war push. They can keep their Holy wars between themselves in the ME. Ottoman Empire declares a holy war - Nov 14, 1914 - HISTORY.com November 14, 1914

WW1 had a huge Islam holy war push. They can keep their Holy wars between themselves in the ME. Ottoman Empire declares a holy war - Nov 14, 1914 - HISTORY.com November 14, 1914

What's your point here?

Is there any difference between a holy war and a war for oil? When oil is your religion it's basically the same....

What's your point here?

Is there any difference between a holy war and a war for oil? When oil is your religion it's basically the same....
You made the claim of Christian sharia. If you have a problem with the oil masters take that also up with the boys of the ME over there in their high places with their women covered over as if they were beast or something.

What's your point here?

You made the claim of Christian sharia. If you have a problem with the oil masters take that also up with the boys of the ME over there in their high places with their women covered over as if they were beast or something.

No, I didn't. Someone else did.

However I believe the point they were making wasn't that there would be a "Christian Sharia", but that there would be an equivalent. You can't have a "Christian Sharia", it's a contradictory statement, but I think the person who wrote this would have believed that any person with a brain would know this and be able to interpret what was said.

What's your point here?

However I believe the point they were making wasn't that there would be a "Christian Sharia", but that there would be an equivalent. You can't have a "Christian Sharia", it's a contradictory statement, but I think the person who wrote this would have believed that any person with a brain would know this and be able to interpret what was said.
My apologize it was nia88.

Their "equivalent" is having someone else tell them that they don't agree with their life choices and do not agree to have accommodating laws for their deviance where everyone must accept them which is not an equivalent at all in comparison with Islam's sharia.

What's your point here?

Their "equivalent" is having someone else tell them that they don't agree with their life choices and do not agree to have accommodating laws for their deviance where everyone must accept them which is not an equivalent at all in comparison with Islam's sharia.

Well the point about Sharia is that it is a strict religious code. How many Christians would like to see something akin to this, and depose the Constitution? I'd say there must be quite a few who are like this. The friction with Islam just makes people more and more likely to turn reactionary and willing to have their freedoms curtailed to promote their religion.

What a bunch of nonsense!

Turkey is runing toards the Islamic extremism because Erdogan is, and always was, an Islamist. nothing "drove" him there, he was there to begin with, and he's trying to bring Turkey to this step by step. That's called simple calculation, and has NOTHING to do with the west.

What's your point here?

Well the point about Sharia is that it is a strict religious code. How many Christians would like to see something akin to this, and depose the Constitution?

Oh, please.

One can want many things, but when was the last time you saw a Christian putting an explosive belt in name of Jesus? when was the last time a Christian out called for the NT to exchange the constitution?

These people are violent extremists because that's what their religion is.

What a bunch of nonsense!

Turkey is runing toards the Islamic extremism because Erdogan is, and always was, an Islamist. nothing "drove" him there, he was there to begin with, and he's trying to bring Turkey to this step by step. That's called simple calculation, and has NOTHING to do with the west.

Yes, he is. That doesn't mean the conditions for him to change Turkey as he wants to would have existed.

The wars in Syria and Iraq have changed the views of the people in Turkey, making it easier for him to do what he wants to do.

These people are violent extremists because that's what their religion is.

But are they as violent as the Americans? No, probably not.

Forum List

Back