Muslim to be Put to Sleep like the Dog he is for Beltway Snipping Conviction

We get the fact that this patently clear and rationally undeniable fact sails way the fuck over your pinhead. But, yeah. It is ok.

It is what it is. And what it is is a simple, straightforward, correct statement of fact.

Thank me very much.

You'd trust an article from here:
Ikhwanweb :: The Muslim Brotherhood Official English Website

as much as you'd trust one from here?:
The Associated Press | The essential global news network

Utterly beside the point. I'm not talking about pre-judgmentalism.

I'm talking, instead, about the MERITS of any particular piece in question.

If you say stupid, ignorant, erroneous shit which (because it's false and unverifiable) cannot be supported, then it does not matter one tiny bit WHERE it is published or posted.

For example, some liberoidals will believe almost ANYTHING wiritten, AT ALL, provided that it's written in The New York Slimes. But if it's an article by that scum-sucking liar who eventually got fired for his publication of creative fiction (i.e., deliberate lies) then such fawning devotion to The Slimes is quite clearly a silly thing. The fact that his shit was printed in the alleged Paper of Record didn't make his lies suddenly truthful.

Contrariwise: if a guy bothers to properly verify his facts and sources them and double checks them and only then prints his piece for the World to read, it does not become a pile of shit just because it happens to be printed in some fucking bullshit rag like The New York Slimes.

except, of course, that's just another one of your lies, turdbreath.

You cannot highlight a "fail" in my post when there was no fail in my post to begin with, ya dildo asslicker.

the fact remains (which you will never be able to refute) that the accuracy and verifiability of a written work is completely unrelated to where it is printed or posted, you stupid fucking douchebag. Even retards in gradeschool can figure that much out. Small wonder that you can't.

yea. Ok.

we get the fact that this patently clear and rationally undeniable fact sails way the fuck over your pinhead. But, yeah. It is ok.

It is what it is. And what it is is a simple, straightforward, correct statement of fact.

Thank me very much.

...wait for it.....

We get the fact that this patently clear and rationally undeniable fact sails way the fuck over your pinhead. But, yeah. It is ok.

Thank me very much.

Kalam, why am I not surprised you subscribe to the Muslim Brotherhood! :evil:

Thank me very much.

If you say stupid, ignorant, erroneous shit which (because it's false and unverifiable) cannot be supported, then it does not matter one tiny bit WHERE it is published or posted.

For example, some liberoidals will believe almost ANYTHING wiritten, AT ALL, provided that it's written in The New York Slimes. But if it's an article by that scum-sucking liar who eventually got fired for his publication of creative fiction (i.e., deliberate lies) then such fawning devotion to The Slimes is quite clearly a silly thing. The fact that his shit was printed in the alleged Paper of Record didn't make his lies suddenly truthful.

Contrariwise: if a guy bothers to properly verify his facts and sources them and double checks them and only then prints his piece for the World to read, it does not become a pile of shit just because it happens to be printed in some fucking bullshit rag like The New York Slimes.

:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHAOHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaAHAHAHJAHAalolololololkHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

oh man.. it's so fun to watch your kind trip over your own rank stupidity.

:rofl:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is that the media was so hell bend on not pinning these terrorist acts on Muslisms that they completely ignored the fact that Muhammed was driven by Jihad! He was a Jihadi! They cooked up some small issues with his wife and say he fell off the deep-end. BULL SHIT, he was motivated by the same hatred that drives Islamofacists!

Check out the site I attached, it shows all the drawings and proof of his Jihadi motivation! Mainstream media ignored this to protect the ultra sensitive Muslims!

Michelle Malkin » Jihadi sniper Lee Malvo pulls media stunt with ABC News

Some of the handwriting does not coincide with the other handwriting on those documents.. Most of the words and letters slant to the right a little, like how the words do in italics, but some of them slant the other way, or are sloped differently than the majority are. Also, the words Father and Son, which he or someone scripted in there are a totally different writing style than the other cursive words were... HMMMMMMMM. It makes me curious as to whether these documents are completely legit, or if there is a chance they were tampered with. Also, some of the lettering is just a bit lighter and some of it is too dark to fit into the whole picture, logically.

Good artistry though..

I don't like the DP. This guy is most likely a murderer, and should rot in jail, for sure.. I just wonder- if these documents were tampered with by officials, then what other evidence was also tampered with, as well?

I am not a handwriting expert either, so don't quote me here, lol

Is that the media was so hell bend on not pinning these terrorist acts on Muslisms that they completely ignored the fact that Muhammed was driven by Jihad! He was a Jihadi! They cooked up some small issues with his wife and say he fell off the deep-end. BULL SHIT, he was motivated by the same hatred that drives Islamofacists!

Check out the site I attached, it shows all the drawings and proof of his Jihadi motivation! Mainstream media ignored this to protect the ultra sensitive Muslims!

Some of the handwriting does not coincide with the other handwriting on those documents.. Most of the words and letters slant to the right a little, like how the words do in italics, but some of them slant the other way, or are sloped differently than the majority are. Also, the words Father and Son, which he or someone scripted in there are a totally different writing style than the other cursive words were... HMMMMMMMM. It makes me curious as to whether these documents are completely legit, or if there is a chance they were tampered with. Also, some of the lettering is just a bit lighter and some of it is too dark to fit into the whole picture, logically.

Good artistry though..

I don't like the DP. This guy is most likely a murderer, and should rot in jail, for sure.. I just wonder- if these documents were tampered with by officials, then what other evidence was also tampered with, as well?

In other words you are giving Malvo the OJ benefit of the doubt! This possible, but not too likely.

Bottom line is the DC Sniper was a sick man that manipulated a young child. He could have easily have done this murder spree even if he never converted to Islam. HOWEVER, I didn't appreciate how the main stream media (even fox in the beginning) did their best to bypass any connection to Jihad!

I want to note for clarification: I am not saying Jihad or Radical Islam was his only motivation. Heck if probably wasn't his main motivation. However, I do think it was a motivating factor! That and his racism against white people!

Last edited:

oh man.. it's so fun to watch your kind trip over your own rank stupidity.

So sad for you, then, that you will have a long long wait.

It is your stupidity that is still (and exclusively) on display, shitbrain.

You can't refute what I said. It is crystal clear. So you go for the cheap ad hominem alternative to actual debate.

You have already lost. You are lost.

Good artistry though..

In other words you are giving Malvo the OJ benefit of the doubt! This possible, but not too likely.

Bottom line is the DC Sniper was a sick man that manipulated a young child. He could have easily have done this murder spree even if he never converted to Islam. HOWEVER, I didn't appreciate how the main stream media (even fox in the beginning) did their best to bypass any connection to Jihad!

I want to note for clarification: I am not saying Jihad or Radical Islam was his only motivation. Heck if probably wasn't his main motivation. However, I do think it was a motivating factor! That and his racism against white people!

Oh sure- I am not trying to convince anyone of his innocence, lol- Just making an observation.

I am so irritated about all the inconsistencies with the whole situation, and just the way the trial was conducted, too. I do not feel that either defendant got a fair trial. That doesn't mean that I think either is innocent, though, but when a defendant doesn't get a fair trial, and the entire media and all of society is on high alert, out of fear of death, I mean- that makes for bad publicity for ANYONE in that type of situation..

When it comes to "terrorist" activities, and especially Jihad, I think that people just come to certain natural conclusions based on media droppings and what not. I don't think anyone cares enough to EVEN give Islamic defendants a fair trial, anymore. That, to me, is just extremely sad, and just as hateful as any crime or killing that the defendant was accused of committing, particularly when faced with a death sentence.

No matter how bad the crime is, no matter how unlike my beliefs someone's religion is to my own, I WANT EVERYONE to get a fair shake. This is MY outrage.. For one thing, a change of venue would have been nice.. and certain things that were forced confessions would also.. Plus the guy is a complete psychopath mental whackjob, and yet we are still going to kill him, rather than put him in a mental institution or give him a lobotomy??

I don't feel sorry for him because he did something wrong and is now paying society's ultimate price tag for it, but I DO feel sorry for him, because people with severe mental disorder CAN be helped, and CAN be treated humanely. I mean, give me a break- this guy has pictures of Saddam, Osama, and Neo on some paper, with Jihad all over it, and we are supposed to think that he is doing all of this for Allah, when, really- he clearly doesn't even know who the fuck he worships in the first place.. Neo from the Matrix, Saddam Hussein, or Bin Laden? NONE of them are considered to be Allah, his God.

It is devastating to be a part of a country that kills mentally insane people, and calls it justice just to avoid the guilt. That is WRONG.

Bumping for the Times...

Another Muslim with a Gun on our Soil Killing Americans...

This Time on a US Military Base.

But it's NOT about Islam...

Except when the NYT wants to Excuse the Shooter, as they are Trying to do with the Ft. Hood Massacre.

Have they Put this Dog Down yet?...

:)

peace...

Killing in the name of Jihad is in the same vein as hate killings because someone is gay. Should murder be catagorized? Murder is murder is murder.

Bumping for the Times...

Except when the NYT wants to Excuse the Shooter, as they are Trying to do with the Ft. Hood Massacre.

peace...

You have to remember, he was treating people coming back from the war who had PTSD and combat stress, and then he himself was getting deployed soon too...
It doesn't excuse his actions- but it does help us to understand them, considering that military shrinks are at a high risk of suffering mentally caused by transferrance.
Who knows why he did what he did.. there is no clear motive so far.. which leads us to naturally think that the psychiatrist has severe emotional problems. Easy to miss, when a psychiatrist is screened/ evaluated, especially if they have more knowledge than the screening psychiatric doctor.
Needless to say, I have the feeling that this guy will end up in either a hospital or jail or executed for what he did.. Truly a horrific massacre, deserving of strong medicine.

Bumping for the Times...

peace...

You have to remember, he was treating people coming back from the war who had PTSD and combat stress, and then he himself was getting deployed soon too...
It doesn't excuse his actions- but it does help us to understand them, considering that military shrinks are at a high risk of suffering mentally caused by transferrance.
Who knows why he did what he did.. there is no clear motive so far.. which leads us to naturally think that the psychiatrist has severe emotional problems. Easy to miss, when a psychiatrist is screened/ evaluated, especially if they have more knowledge than the screening psychiatric doctor.
Needless to say, I have the feeling that this guy will end up in either a hospital or jail or executed for what he did.. Truly a horrific massacre, deserving of strong medicine.

I don't Ignore those Aspects... But it Seems that Everytime a Muslims does something like this, as this one did Praising Allah while he did it, SOME People want to Negate Islam from the Equation...

peace...

Jihad is War...

These are Soldiers without Uniforms.
What is their nation?
We need to know so we can start bombing them.
That is what we did to Japan in WWII - they attacked us so we flattened their country with incendiary bombs. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were minor compared to LeMay's incendiary campaign.
For them to be soldiers, they must represent a nation.
Otherwise they are just criminals.

Jihad is War...

These are Soldiers without Uniforms.
What is their nation?
We need to know so we can start bombing them.
That is what we did to Japan in WWII - they attacked us so we flattened their country with incendiary bombs. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were minor compared to LeMay's incendiary campaign.
For them to be soldiers, they must represent a nation.
Otherwise they are just criminals.

Our Politicians don't have the Spine and the American People are Generations Deep into Believing we Bring this on Ourselves...

There were those who Felt that way when Japan Pre-Emptively Attacked our Military Base on an Occupied Island...

FDR would have had them Shot for Saying it, and the Office of Censorship would have NOT been Allowed to Ink the Incident.

peace...

Good artistry though..

Oh sure- I am not trying to convince anyone of his innocence, lol- Just making an observation.

I am so irritated about all the inconsistencies with the whole situation, and just the way the trial was conducted, too. I do not feel that either defendant got a fair trial. That doesn't mean that I think either is innocent, though, but when a defendant doesn't get a fair trial, and the entire media and all of society is on high alert, out of fear of death, I mean- that makes for bad publicity for ANYONE in that type of situation..

When it comes to "terrorist" activities, and especially Jihad, I think that people just come to certain natural conclusions based on media droppings and what not. I don't think anyone cares enough to EVEN give Islamic defendants a fair trial, anymore. That, to me, is just extremely sad, and just as hateful as any crime or killing that the defendant was accused of committing, particularly when faced with a death sentence.

No matter how bad the crime is, no matter how unlike my beliefs someone's religion is to my own, I WANT EVERYONE to get a fair shake. This is MY outrage.. For one thing, a change of venue would have been nice.. and certain things that were forced confessions would also.. Plus the guy is a complete psychopath mental whackjob, and yet we are still going to kill him, rather than put him in a mental institution or give him a lobotomy??

I don't feel sorry for him because he did something wrong and is now paying society's ultimate price tag for it, but I DO feel sorry for him, because people with severe mental disorder CAN be helped, and CAN be treated humanely. I mean, give me a break- this guy has pictures of Saddam, Osama, and Neo on some paper, with Jihad all over it, and we are supposed to think that he is doing all of this for Allah, when, really- he clearly doesn't even know who the fuck he worships in the first place.. Neo from the Matrix, Saddam Hussein, or Bin Laden? NONE of them are considered to be Allah, his God.

It is devastating to be a part of a country that kills mentally insane people, and calls it justice just to avoid the guilt. That is WRONG.

I realize you are a JD2B, so you can be forgiven your foolishness. But we do not execute the insane. Perhaps your issue is that we execute people that have mental diseases that do not amount to insanity. You'd better learn to be a lot more precise where yer goin...

Our Politicians don't have the Spine and the American People are Generations Deep into Believing we Bring this on Ourselves...

There were those who Felt that way when Japan Pre-Emptively Attacked our Military Base on an Occupied Island.
I did nothing to warrant some radical bombing my home/workplace. I won't answer for others, because Bill Clinton may deserve such treatment.

As for the Japanese - a set of bizarre coincidences prevented the Japanese Ambassador from delivering their nation's declaration of war before the bombing at Pearl. Naturally the fact the US had broken their code and knew they were set to bomb Pearl had nothing to do with those delays.

Forum List

Back