Muslim to be Put to Sleep like the Dog he is for Beltway Snipping Conviction

Given the effectiveness with which two unfunded, low budget, terrorists shut down the DC area, perhaps we should be glad that al Quaeda doesn't go for the 'illa' in guerrilla. Think how horrible it would be to face dozens of groups around the country using the "Quicksilver Sniper" Tactics, particularly if they did not give themselves away with phone calls claiming credit.
As I recall, these two were murderous criminals - they robbed a store and shot a clerk prior to commencing their sniping attacks. It is sad that the boy was drawn in by a father figure and if he could be reformed I might be willing to forgo the death penalty for him.
On the other hand, letting the main culprit rot in prison for decades might also have a certain appeal. I contend that if they do get a better life after death then imprisonment would make a more fitting punishment.

Who said this was Al Qaeda plot, I didn't and neither did Mal. Rather it was a Jihadi thing! Don't twist things!
And Neither did I.
I said it is fortunate that al Quaeda likes to make a few big "Boom" attacks instead of a lot of little attacks. Perhaps my lack of proper use of paragraph indentation confused things. For that I apologize.

no, loser. he wasn't.

You sound awfully sure of yourself.

But, as is often the case, your certainty is not (necessarily) the same thing as accuracy:

The Beltway Snipers' Motives :: Daniel Pipes

As others have noted in this very thread, there happen to be some very good reasons to believe that the actions of the soon to be exterminated Sniper and his youtful side-kook WERE possibly motivated by Militant Islamist beliefs.

Is it a certainty? Nope. But that doesn't mean that it is a certainty that the motives WEREN'T related to Islamofascist beliefs, either.

no, loser. he wasn't.

You sound awfully sure of yourself.

But, as is often the case, your certainty is not (necessarily) the same thing as accuracy:

The Beltway Snipers' Motives :: Daniel Pipes

As others have noted in this very thread, there happen to be some very good reasons to believe that the actions of the soon to be exterminated Sniper and his youtful side-kook WERE possibly motivated by Militant Islamist beliefs.

Is it a certainty? Nope. But that doesn't mean that it is a certainty that the motives WEREN'T related to Islamofascist beliefs, either.

Islam only Preaches Love, Peace and Tolerance, Counselor...

Just Look at Pakistan Today...

:)

peace...

a blog.

:rofl:

:thup:

clearly, we are working with a real intellectual giant.

Dogshit,

Your female! Not very lady-likem you can very easily be mistake as a guy!

I just looked yout a college freshman, no wonder your blinded by liberalism! You live off your parents. You don't have to worry about the rent! So you have no REAL life experience! Good to know, I will take anything your say with a grain of salt!

Note: Your in college, go have a little fun in the real world! I know I would have been pissed if I wasted my college years on the internet!

I'm a male and you're delusional. :eusa_eh:

You and Rabbi say the same exact shit, just different mouths that it's spewed from. I have real life experience and I have a job. So while you can try and use my age as an attack, it fails when I outsmart you at every turn.

Also, it's the morning, what do you expect me to do? Get drunk before noon? :eusa_eh:

By the way, seems you partied too much in college because your grammar sucks.

OK teenie Booper!

Man you are wasting your college experience!

Given the effectiveness with which two unfunded, low budget, terrorists shut down the DC area, perhaps we should be glad that al Quaeda doesn't go for the 'illa' in guerrilla. Think how horrible it would be to face dozens of groups around the country using the "Quicksilver Sniper" Tactics, particularly if they did not give themselves away with phone calls claiming credit.
As I recall, these two were murderous criminals - they robbed a store and shot a clerk prior to commencing their sniping attacks. It is sad that the boy was drawn in by a father figure and if he could be reformed I might be willing to forgo the death penalty for him.
On the other hand, letting the main culprit rot in prison for decades might also have a certain appeal. I contend that if they do get a better life after death then imprisonment would make a more fitting punishment.

Who said this was Al Qaeda plot, I didn't and neither did Mal. Rather it was a Jihadi thing! Don't twist things!
And Neither did I.
I said it is fortunate that al Quaeda likes to make a few big "Boom" attacks instead of a lot of little attacks. Perhaps my lack of proper use of paragraph indentation confused things. For that I apologize.

I agree with that its also unfortunated that a large minority has twisted a their religious beliefs to justify extreme inhumanity!

a blog.

You imbeciles never seem to catch on. It's not important where something is published. It's the content that counts. Is it, in itself, verifiable or is it not?

Your habitual reliance on fallacy is astounding. Perfectly predictable from the likes of you, popgun, but still remarkable.

a blog.

You imbeciles never seem to catch on. It's not important where something is published. It's the content that counts. Is it, in itself, verifiable or is it not?

Your habitual reliance on fallacy is astounding. Perfectly predictable from the likes of you, popgun, but still remarkable.

But Dismissing what One doesn't Like without Actually Dealing with it is so MUCH Easier, Counselor.

peace...

Dogshit,

Your female! Not very lady-likem you can very easily be mistake as a guy!

I just looked yout a college freshman, no wonder your blinded by liberalism! You live off your parents. You don't have to worry about the rent! So you have no REAL life experience! Good to know, I will take anything your say with a grain of salt!

Note: Your in college, go have a little fun in the real world! I know I would have been pissed if I wasted my college years on the internet!

I'm a male and you're delusional. :eusa_eh:

You and Rabbi say the same exact shit, just different mouths that it's spewed from. I have real life experience and I have a job. So while you can try and use my age as an attack, it fails when I outsmart you at every turn.

Also, it's the morning, what do you expect me to do? Get drunk before noon? :eusa_eh:

By the way, seems you partied too much in college because your grammar sucks.

OK teenie Booper!

Man you are wasting your college experience!

With as many grammar fuck ups as I've highlighted in your post do you REALLY want to talk about who wasted their time in college, killer?

a blog.

you go ahead and keep thinking that, fucktard.

:lol:

seriously, it's no wonder that you came from hannity after saying dumb shit like that.

Ok, Mal, the thread is misleading....you called him a "beltway snipper" and I entered wondering, what the hell was he snipping that could result in the death penalty? And how did he get ppl out of their cars to snip them?

a blog.

But Dismissing what One doesn't Like without Actually Dealing with it is so MUCH Easier, Counselor.

peace...

Maybe you can help your intellectually challenged friend and fine a source that does not amount so some anonymous jackass's whim of the day.

or don't. You are both rather farcical.

a blog.

seriously, it's no wonder that you came from hannity after saying dumb shit like that.

Your dismissive commentary doesn't change the fact, asslicker.

If you post stupid shit in a respected newspaper, it's still just your stupid shit.

If I post something truly worthy in a mere blog with a generally poor reputation, the actual merits of my effort are in no way affected by where it is published.

What Daniel Pipes wrote offered sound sources. He made no concrete claim, but he raised a genuine open question worthy of consideration. And that's perfectly true regardless of where he posted his piece, ya shitbrain.

That you are too plodding in your thinking to recognize that is entirely a function of the fact that you are an asslicking shitbrain worthless piece of crap.

a needle...fuck that ....just turn him loose in the yard when the ayrian brotherhood is exercising.....

If you post stupid shit in a respected newspaper, it's still just your stupid shit.

If I post something truly worthy in a mere blog with a generally poor reputation, the actual merits of my effort are in no way affected by where it is published.

What Daniel Pipes wrote offered sound sources. He made no concrete claim, but he raised a genuine open question worthy of consideration. And that's perfectly true regardless of where he posted his piece, ya shitbrain.

That you are too plodding in your thinking to recognize that is entirely a function of the fact that you are an asslicking shitbrain worthless piece of crap.

listen, dude. If YOU can't figure out the difference between a NEWSPAPER and a BLOG then it's no wonder why your kind also had a little issue with gravity and geocentrism. What YOU think is a concrete claim means two things: Jack and Shit.

Hell, you can use, poorly, however many adjectives you think will layer on top of the giant pile of stupid you bring to this thread. At the end of the day you are still the laugh inducing idiot who thinks that a BLOG is just as valid of a source as a NEWSPAPER.

oh man.. you silly bastards are the gift that keeps on giving..

listen, dude. If YOU can't figure out the difference between a NEWSPAPER and a BLOG then it's no wonder why your kind also had a little issue with gravity and geocentrism. What YOU think is a concrete claim means two things: Jack and Shit.

Hell, you can use, poorly, however many adjectives you think will layer on top of the giant pile of stupid you bring to this thread. At the end of the day you are still the laugh inducing idiot who thinks that a BLOG is just as valid of a source as a NEWSPAPER.

How'd Newsweak's Claim that our GI's were Flushing Qurans work out?...

Oh yeah, they got BLOOD all over their Hands for Lying.

The New York Times "Respectable"?...

Jayson Blair Ring a Bell?...

Deal with the Substance Presented...

If it's False, Illustrate it.

Dismissing it is simply Dishonest.

peace...

How'd Newsweak's Claim that our GI's were Flushing Qurans work out?...

Oh yeah, they got BLOOD all over their Hands for Lying.

The New York Times "Respectable"?...

Jayson Blair Ring a Bell?...

Deal with the Substance Presented...

If it's False, Illustrate it.

Dismissing it is simply Dishonest.

peace...

Which illustrates my point precisely, dummy. An falsely reported NEWSPAPER article has legal liability and tries to avoid libel on penalty of a civil suit; A BLOG has no such restrictions and is about as much a viable source as that dick in your mouth is a lollipop.

Here is the REST OF US laughing our asses off at you.

outside_audience_laughing_hard.jpg

423027138PMmlnf_ph.jpg

laugh.jpg

hyena-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

laughing-jesus.jpg

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, FUCKTARD!

no, loser. he wasn't.

What is with the Name Calling?... You and Ravi are both Liberal Women...

It's Assumed that you are to be Treated Differently on these Forums because you are Girls, and that's been Established, yet neither of you Act in a Way that Demands the Respect that a Lady Deserves.

Grow the Fuck up.

peace...

what's the matter, racist creep? don't like being shown for what you are?

what on earth are you talking about "demands the respect that a lady deserves?" i expect nothing from a loser like you. seems i am not alone in that regard.

and, in fact, you live up to those low expectations constantly.

unhappy racist losers like you spend your lives feeling like everyone else in the world is getting over, so you're all about hating groups of people without discerning what individuals are valuable and which aren't.

Ascribing theological motives to black violence is like saying that dogs sniff each other's asses as part of their PhD dissertations. Blacks do idiotic shit because they're a race of children, period. No need to delve into complexities or mysteries. They like the idea of "Islam" because 1) it's a violent religion that 2) isn't white or Christian and 3) isn't Jewish. That's the attraction, folks. Farrakhan and his bowties are just a heady way of hating whitey.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back