Muslim to be Put to Sleep like the Dog he is for Beltway Snipping Conviction

no, loser. he wasn't.

What is with the Name Calling?... You and Ravi are both Liberal Women...

It's Assumed that you are to be Treated Differently on these Forums because you are Girls, and that's been Established, yet neither of you Act in a Way that Demands the Respect that a Lady Deserves.

Grow the Fuck up.

:)

peace...

what's the matter, racist creep? don't like being shown for what you are?

what on earth are you talking about "demands the respect that a lady deserves?" i expect nothing from a loser like you. seems i am not alone in that regard.

and, in fact, you live up to those low expectations constantly.

unhappy racist losers like you spend your lives feeling like everyone else in the world is getting over, so you're all about hating groups of people without discerning what individuals are valuable and which aren't.

You have Repeatedly FAILED to Counter anything I have Said, yet you Yappy Much... :lol:

Congratulations on that... I Assume it's a Profitable Skill in Real Life. :clap2:

peace...

listen, dude. If YOU can't figure out the difference between a NEWSPAPER and a BLOG then it's no wonder why your kind also had a little issue with gravity and geocentrism. What YOU think is a concrete claim means two things: Jack and Shit.

Hell, you can use, poorly, however many adjectives you think will layer on top of the giant pile of stupid you bring to this thread. At the end of the day you are still the laugh inducing idiot who thinks that a BLOG is just as valid of a source as a NEWSPAPER.

:rofl:

oh man.. you silly bastards are the gift that keeps on giving..

:lol:

How'd Newsweak's Claim that our GI's were Flushing Qurans work out?...

Oh yeah, they got BLOOD all over their Hands for Lying.

The New York Times "Respectable"?...

Jayson Blair Ring a Bell?...

Deal with the Substance Presented...

If it's False, Illustrate it.

Dismissing it is simply Dishonest.

peace...

Which illustrates my point precisely, dummy. An falsely reported NEWSPAPER article has legal liability and tries to avoid libel on penalty of a civil suit; A BLOG has no such restrictions and is about as much a viable source as that dick in your mouth is a lollipop.

Here is the REST OF US laughing our asses off at you.

outside_audience_laughing_hard.jpg

423027138PMmlnf_ph.jpg

laugh.jpg

hyena-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

laughing-jesus.jpg

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, FUCKTARD!

I have to bow to you for your skill in twisting that shit around. Well done! :clap2:

Ascribing theological motives to black violence is like saying that dogs sniff each other's asses as part of their PhD dissertations. Blacks do idiotic shit because they're a race of children, period. No need to delve into complexities or mysteries. They like the idea of "Islam" because 1) it's a violent religion that 2) isn't white or Christian and 3) isn't Jewish. That's the attraction, folks. Farrakhan and his bowties are just a heady way of hating whitey.

Interesting! HOWEVER, I believe 98% of African Americans are Christian and a strong majority of Black Africans are Christians! So once, WJ who you crappin?

Clearly, the perpetrators were motivated out of a desire to wage "jihad" in the cause of Allah:

While imprisoned, John Lee Malvo wrote a number of erratic diatribes about what he termed "jihad" against the United States. "I have been accused on my mission. Allah knows I'm gonna suffer now", he wrote.Because his rants and drawings featured not only such figures as Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, but also characters from the film series The Matrix, these musings were dismissed as immaterial. - Beltway sniper attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was following the example of Morpheus, God's other last prophet.

Morons. :lol:

Clearly, the perpetrators were motivated out of a desire to wage "jihad" in the cause of Allah:

While imprisoned, John Lee Malvo wrote a number of erratic diatribes about what he termed "jihad" against the United States. "I have been accused on my mission. Allah knows I'm gonna suffer now", he wrote.Because his rants and drawings featured not only such figures as Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, but also characters from the film series The Matrix, these musings were dismissed as immaterial. - Beltway sniper attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was following the example of Morpheus, God's other last prophet.

Morons. :lol:

Oh please, I posted all the pictures Malvo created! They were immaterial on gaining a murder conviction, but not to the motivation behind the killings. Where they Al Qaeda operative? NO. Where they Islamofacist lone wolves? Without a doubt! Jihad and hatred of whitey definitely played a strong role in their murder spree!

Kalam, I test you just once to look at the drawings and say they were the Matrix and not Jihad talk! If you can say that, then your :eusa_liar:!

How'd Newsweak's Claim that our GI's were Flushing Qurans work out?...

Oh yeah, they got BLOOD all over their Hands for Lying.

The New York Times "Respectable"?...

Jayson Blair Ring a Bell?...

Deal with the Substance Presented...

If it's False, Illustrate it.

Dismissing it is simply Dishonest.

peace...

Which illustrates my point precisely, dummy. An falsely reported NEWSPAPER article has legal liability and tries to avoid libel on penalty of a civil suit; A BLOG has no such restrictions and is about as much a viable source as that dick in your mouth is a lollipop.

Here is the REST OF US laughing our asses off at you.

outside_audience_laughing_hard.jpg

423027138PMmlnf_ph.jpg

laugh.jpg

hyena-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

laughing-jesus.jpg

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH, FUCKTARD!

I have to bow to you for your skill in twisting that shit around. Well done! :clap2:

There is nothing being twisted about the use of a BLOG as evidence. Scroll up. I dare you.

listen, dude. If YOU can't figure out the difference between a NEWSPAPER and a BLOG * * * *

Another sterling example of you being a deceptive sumbag mofo.

Everyone -- even lameass cocksuckers like you -- knows that there's a difference between a blog and a newspaper, you lying sack of rat pus.

But that's not the question and never was.

Your transparent effort to deflect notwithstanding, the truth remains. If Joe Average posts something intelligent, factually accurate and verifiable, it doesn't matter that he posted it in a blog. The merits of the piece itself stand on its own merits.

Byu contrast, assmunch, if someone posts some unverifiable, dishonest, unsourced, illogical tripe (like the shit you always post, for example), it is not improved just because it is printed in a newspaper. The underlying lack of merit doesn't change just because of where it is printed, you blithering simpleton.

listen, dude. If YOU can't figure out the difference between a NEWSPAPER and a BLOG * * * *

Everyone -- even lameass cocksuckers like you -- knows that there's a difference between a blog and a newspaper, you lying sack of rat pus.

Your transparent effort to deflect notwithstanding, the truth remains. If Joe Average posts something intelligent, factually accurate and verifiable, it doesn't matter that he posted it in a blog. The merits of the piece itself stand on its own merits.

Byu contrast, assmunch, if someone posts some unverifiable, dishonest, unsourced, illogical tripe (like the shit you always post, for example), it is not improved just because it is printed in a newspaper. The underlying lack of merit doesn't change just because of where it is printed, you blithering simpleton.

nope. sorry. it really DOES matter. Which is why you sat there silent like a good little boy when I reminded you that newspapers have to worry about libel while blogs don't.

Poor guy. Again, it's pretty obvious why your silly little WND ass would be so rabid in defending a blog as a source. But hey.. that's the hannity crowd for ya.

hey, lemme go check another fine, solid source real quick...

Fortune%20Cookie.jpg

:thup:

By contrast, assmunch, if someone posts some unverifiable, dishonest, unsourced, illogical tripe (like the shit you always post, for example), it is not improved just because it is printed in a newspaper. The underlying lack of merit doesn't change just because of where it is printed, you blithering simpleton.

nope. sorry. it really DOES matter.* * * *

Nope. You are either abysmally stupid or an outright unmitigated liar. Either way, you cannot refute what I said, as we can all plainly see. You lose again. It's what you losers do.

By contrast, assmunch, if someone posts some unverifiable, dishonest, unsourced, illogical tripe (like the shit you always post, for example), it is not improved just because it is printed in a newspaper. The underlying lack of merit doesn't change just because of where it is printed, you blithering simpleton.

nope. sorry. it really DOES matter.* * * *

Nope. You are either abysmally stupid or an outright unmitigated liar. Either way, you cannot refute what I said, as we can all plainly see. You lose again. It's what you losers do.

I highlight all the fail in your opinion, dude. It's the nice thing about being on the correct side here. That you continue to feel that a blog is just as acceptable of a source to cite as a newspaper makes my point nicely.

Now, again, go layer some adjectives on top of your giant bowl of fail and maybe your self esteem won't take such a pounding!

fucking hannity herpes.. FLARING up just doesn't impress anyone, lil guy.

:thup:

I highlight all the fail in your opinion, dude. * * * *

Except, of course, that's just another one of your lies, turdbreath.

You cannot highlight a "fail" in my post when there was no fail in my post to begin with, ya dildo asslicker.

The FACT remains (which you will never be able to refute) that the accuracy and verifiability of a written work is completely unrelated to where it is printed or posted, you stupid fucking douchebag. Even retards in gradeschool can figure that much out. Small wonder that you can't.

Oh please, I posted all the pictures Malvo created!
Actually, you posted all of the pictures that Michelle Malkin deemed newsworthy. :lol:

They were immaterial on gaining a murder conviction, but not to the motivation behind the killings.
Where is this said? The motivation was nonsensical and involved extorting money from the government. Please explain how and why you believe that the killings were motivated by Islam. Doodles are not sufficient evidence.

Where they Al Qaeda operative? NO. Where they Islamofacist lone wolves? Without a doubt! Jihad and hatred of whitey definitely played a strong role in their murder spree!
You contradict yourself. Racism is fundamentally un-Islamic; therefore, there's no such thing as a racially-motivated "jihad" in Islam. Neither you nor the perpetrators know enough about Islam to determine whether something is a "jihad."

Kalam, I test you just once to look at the drawings and say they were the Matrix and not Jihad talk! If you can say that, then your :eusa_liar:!
Sorry, but drawing Osama bin Laden and writing "jihad" does not establish the perpetrators as Muslims. Notice the utter lack of Qur'anic passages, Arabic text, or anything that would indicate any knowledge of Islam whatsoever on their part. You're being irrational and Islamophobic.

:eusa_wall: :banghead:

Protect and apologize for Islamofacist to the bitter end, huh!

To quote a worthless Democrat, "Talking to you is like talking to my dining-room chair, I have no use for it!"

Oh please, I posted all the pictures Malvo created!
Actually, you posted all of the pictures that Michelle Malkin deemed newsworthy. :lol:

They were immaterial on gaining a murder conviction, but not to the motivation behind the killings.
Where is this said? The motivation was nonsensical and involved extorting money from the government. Please explain how and why you believe that the killings were motivated by Islam. Doodles are not sufficient evidence.

Where they Al Qaeda operative? NO. Where they Islamofacist lone wolves? Without a doubt! Jihad and hatred of whitey definitely played a strong role in their murder spree!
You contradict yourself. Racism is fundamentally un-Islamic; therefore, there's no such thing as a racially-motivated "jihad" in Islam. Neither you nor the perpetrators know enough about Islam to determine whether something is a "jihad."

Sorry, but drawing Osama bin Laden and writing "jihad" does not establish the perpetrators as Muslims. Notice the utter lack of Qur'anic passages, Arabic text, or anything that would indicate any knowledge of Islam whatsoever on their part. You're being irrational and Islamophobic.

You cannot highlight a "fail" in my post when there was no fail in my post to begin with, ya dildo asslicker.

The FACT remains (which you will never be able to refute) that the accuracy and verifiability of a written work is completely unrelated to where it is printed or posted, you stupid fucking douchebag. Even retards in gradeschool can figure that much out. Small wonder that you can't.

yea. ok.

:clap2:

yea. ok.

We get the fact that this patently clear and rationally undeniable fact sails way the fuck over your pinhead. But, yeah. It is ok.

It is what it is. And what it is is a simple, straightforward, correct statement of fact.

Thank me very much.

Forum List

Back