Muslim to be Put to Sleep like the Dog he is for Beltway Snipping Conviction

I'm comfortable with the DP in certain circumstances and this is most definitely one of those circumstances.

It's a suitable punishment for the crime.

no, loser. he wasn't.

What is with the Name Calling?... You and Ravi are both Liberal Women...

It's Assumed that you are to be Treated Differently on these Forums because you are Girls, and that's been Established, yet neither of you Act in a Way that Demands the Respect that a Lady Deserves.

Grow the Fuck up.

:)

peace...

Frankly, I doubt his religion had anything at all to do with this crime. From what I remember, he was just a nut.. and yes, a racist nut.

I'll be the sole dissenter here... I don't believe in the death penalty.. but lock his sick ass away from everybody... FOREVER. But, if this is what the state calls for.. then so be it. May God have mercy on him.

I agree... but why isn't anyone else pointing out that it wasn't a "muslim" thing... and he's a racist pig?

He was doing this for Allah, was he Not?...

peace...

He was doing it for money. There is no need to disparage a religion to make capital out of this scumbag.

I don't have to Disparage that Religion...

91 killed in blast at crowded Pakistan market - Pakistan - msnbc.com

^It does it to itself in the Name of Allah on a Daily.

peace...

no, loser. he wasn't.

What is with the Name Calling?... You and Ravi are both Liberal Women...

It's Assumed that you are to be Treated Differently on these Forums because you are Girls, and that's been Established, yet neither of you Act in a Way that Demands the Respect that a Lady Deserves.

Grow the Fuck up.

peace...

bite me

Is that the media was so hell bend on not pinning these terrorist acts on Muslisms that they completely ignored the fact that Muhammed was driven by Jihad! He was a Jihadi! They cooked up some small issues with his wife and say he fell off the deep-end. BULL SHIT, he was motivated by the same hatred that drives Islamofacists!

Check out the site I attached, it shows all the drawings and proof of his Jihadi motivation! Mainstream media ignored this to protect the ultra sensitive Muslims!

Michelle Malkin » Jihadi sniper Lee Malvo pulls media stunt with ABC News

DC sniper Muhammad set to die by lethal injection

^Eat Shit and Enjoy your Virgins, you Fucking Stain!

It's too Bad he gets Off EASY by going Nighty-Night after Terrorizing the East Coast on his Murderous Rampage.

Probably a Fucking Pedo like his Master too.

:clap2: Only 7 Years... McVeigh was Quicker, wasn't he?...

peace...

Is that the media was so hell bend on not pinning these terrorist acts on Muslisms that they completely ignored the fact that Muhammed was driven by Jihad! He was a Jihadi! They cooked up some small issues with his wife and say he fell off the deep-end. BULL SHIT, he was motivated by the same hatred that drives Islamofacists!

Check out the site I attached, it shows all the drawings and proof of his Jihadi motivation! Mainstream media ignored this to protect the ultra sensitive Muslims!

There's one of our resident racists who happens to be a Jew. Jillian who is much more sensible on this issue knows what's going on here. Why don't you listen to her and not take every opportunity no matter how baseless to attack Muslims.

Sick individual.

I agree... but why isn't anyone else pointing out that it wasn't a "muslim" thing... and he's a racist pig?

Come on Jillian you have to know better than that! It was not only a Muslim thing it was a JIHADI thing! Don't be naive!

Attachments

• $DC 1.jpg
    $DC 1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 60
  • $DC 2.jpg
    $DC 2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 63
  • $DC 3.jpg
    $DC 3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 72
More Jihadi proof!

Attachments

• $DC 4.jpg
    $DC 4.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 57
  • $DC 5.jpg
    $DC 5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 57
  • $DC 6.jpg
    $DC 6.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 54

DC sniper Muhammad set to die by lethal injection

^Eat Shit and Enjoy your Virgins, you Fucking Stain!

It's too Bad he gets Off EASY by going Nighty-Night after Terrorizing the East Coast on his Murderous Rampage.

Probably a Fucking Pedo like his Master too.

:clap2: Only 7 Years... McVeigh was Quicker, wasn't he?...

peace...

He's being put to death. What more do you want...that his body be put on display and covered in faces?

Forum List

Back