Muslim to be Put to Sleep like the Dog he is for Beltway Snipping Conviction

Bumping for the Times...

Another Muslim with a Gun on our Soil Killing Americans...

This Time on a US Military Base.

But it's NOT about Islam...

Except when the NYT wants to Excuse the Shooter, as they are Trying to do with the Ft. Hood Massacre.

Have they Put this Dog Down yet?...

:)

peace...

You have to remember, he was treating people coming back from the war who had PTSD and combat stress, and then he himself was getting deployed soon too...
It doesn't excuse his actions- but it does help us to understand them, considering that military shrinks are at a high risk of suffering mentally caused by transferrance.
Who knows why he did what he did.. there is no clear motive so far.. which leads us to naturally think that the psychiatrist has severe emotional problems. Easy to miss, when a psychiatrist is screened/ evaluated, especially if they have more knowledge than the screening psychiatric doctor.
Needless to say, I have the feeling that this guy will end up in either a hospital or jail or executed for what he did.. Truly a horrific massacre, deserving of strong medicine.

I don't Ignore those Aspects... But it Seems that Everytime a Muslims does something like this, as this one did Praising Allah while he did it, SOME People want to Negate Islam from the Equation...

peace...

That was reported, but not corroborated..

And anyways "Allah" is just another word for "God", just like some people say "deity" or "supreme being". Allah is not the NAME OF God, just a name for the generic "God". Islam and Christianity are very similar, actually.

I see this as a victim turned villain thing.. He felt harassed and picked on because of his religion.

Guess what else? Some hispanic guy shot up Orlando today too.. You don't hear anyone bitching about Catholics and all the hate they seem to constantly have.. lol

You have to remember, he was treating people coming back from the war who had PTSD and combat stress, and then he himself was getting deployed soon too...
It doesn't excuse his actions- but it does help us to understand them, considering that military shrinks are at a high risk of suffering mentally caused by transferrance.
Who knows why he did what he did.. there is no clear motive so far.. which leads us to naturally think that the psychiatrist has severe emotional problems. Easy to miss, when a psychiatrist is screened/ evaluated, especially if they have more knowledge than the screening psychiatric doctor.
Needless to say, I have the feeling that this guy will end up in either a hospital or jail or executed for what he did.. Truly a horrific massacre, deserving of strong medicine.

I don't Ignore those Aspects... But it Seems that Everytime a Muslims does something like this, as this one did Praising Allah while he did it, SOME People want to Negate Islam from the Equation...

peace...

And anyways "Allah" is just another word for "God", just like some people say "deity" or "supreme being". Allah is not the NAME OF God, just a name for the generic "God". Islam and Christianity are very similar, actually.

I see this as a victim turned villain thing.. He felt harassed and picked on because of his religion.

Guess what else? Some hispanic guy shot up Orlando today too.. You don't hear anyone bitching about Catholics and all the hate they seem to constantly have.. lol

That's because Motivation was Well Established on that one...

And as for the Hood Terrorist... Well, the Evidence Continues to Roll in.

More Importantly, this Dog should be Put Down today.

peace...

peace...

peace...

Well, yes- and the evidence here is showing that he was doing his full duty as a psychiatrist. He was NOT a terrorist, according to the FBI.

FBI: Fort Hood suspect had ties to radical cleric - USATODAY.com

peace...

Well, yes- and the evidence here is showing that he was doing his full duty as a psychiatrist. He was NOT a terrorist, according to the FBI.

FBI: Fort Hood suspect had ties to radical cleric - USATODAY.com

We'll see... ;)

peace...

Killing in the name of Jihad is in the same vein as hate killings because someone is gay. Should murder be catagorized? Murder is murder is murder.

Is he guilty, YES. Was it wrong, YES. Should he pay, YES.

Does that mean he is evil? I'm not saying that some murder is ok and other murder is not but let's face it, we as humans tend to feel that way. If your neighbor kills the child molester who assualted your kid do you feel the same way you do about this man? That does not make what he did right but it's understandable. Is it not then understandable that sometimes people can commit murder in the heat of passion or becuase they are not in their right mind.

It's much harder to feel compasion for that person but sometimes it's required.

Killing in the name of Jihad is in the same vein as hate killings because someone is gay. Should murder be catagorized? Murder is murder is murder.

Is he guilty, YES. Was it wrong, YES. Should he pay, YES.

Does that mean he is evil? I'm not saying that some murder is ok and other murder is not but let's face it, we as humans tend to feel that way. If your neighbor kills the child molester who assualted your kid do you feel the same way you do about this man? That does not make what he did right but it's understandable. Is it not then understandable that sometimes people can commit murder in the heat of passion or becuase they are not in their right mind.

It's much harder to feel compasion for that person but sometimes it's required.

If you even have to question whether someone that killed thirteen soldiers is evil- you are a Lefty.

The murderer is going to get put down tonight like a rabid dog.

Let us have a moment of solemn contemplation about the impending departure of his human soul.

YEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

YEAH!!

Fuckin' RIGHTEOUS DUDE!

WOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!

It is about damn TIME. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
AP News : Jacksonville Daily News

JARRATT, Va. (AP) -- Sniper John Allen Muhammad refused to utter any last words as he was executed, taking to the grave answers about why and how he plotted the killings of 10 people that terrorized the Washington, D.C., area for three weeks in October 2002.

Poor, poor, poor Confused AP...

It's Simple... Islam.

peace...

"I think crimes that are this horrible, you just can't understand them, you can't explain them," said Kaine, a Democrat known for carefully considering death penalty cases.

SHOCKER!... Not.

peace...

Muhammad was born John Allen Williams and changed his name after converting to Islam.

The motive for the attacks remains murky. Malvo said Muhammad wanted to extort $10 million from the government to set up a camp in Canada where homeless children would be trained as terrorists.

DING-DING-DING!...

peace...

The NYT's Ability to Assume that Hasan Shot his Fellow Service People because he was Afraid of going to Iraq, and because those Service People were Harassing him, and doing so within 24 Hours of the Attack and Based on the Fished for Comments from Cousin, and giving it Above the Fold Coverage speaks to this AP Story I just Linked, because the NYT's Take is the Same...

After 7 Years and the Kid Specifically Describing the Beltway Sniper's Plans, the Islam Belief System, and the rest, the "Free Press" still can't even Estimate that it was a Product of Islam.

They will be Equally Dishonest and Incapable in the Case of Hasan, who will Probably sit Silent as his Brother in Islam did until put he was Put Down...

But don't Worry, the Next Abortion Clinic that is Attacked, or Dr. that is Killed, we will be Hearing LOUD and CLEAR that it was his Rightwing Radical Christian Beliefs that led him to do it.

peace...

The NYT's Ability to Assume that Hasan Shot his Fellow Service People because he was Afraid of going to Iraq, and because those Service People were Harassing him, and doing so within 24 Hours of the Attack and Based on the Fished for Comments from Cousin, and giving it Above the Fold Coverage speaks to this AP Story I just Linked, because the NYT's Take is the Same...

After 7 Years and the Kid Specifically Describing the Beltway Sniper's Plans, the Islam Belief System, and the rest, the "Free Press" still can't even Estimate that it was a Product of Islam.

They will be Equally Dishonest and Incapable in the Case of Hasan, who will Probably sit Silent as his Brother in Islam did until put he was Put Down...

But don't Worry, the Next Abortion Clinic that is Attacked, or Dr. that is Killed, we will be Hearing LOUD and CLEAR that it was his Rightwing Radical Christian Beliefs that led him to do it.

peace...

try one of the other eighty seven keys, liberace.

peace...

I Love that you Care... :clap2:

peace...

peace...

I Love that you Care... :clap2:

peace...

:rofl:

you betcha.

Forum List

Back