Muslim terrorists

I

Indofred

Yes, there are but............

piechart2.jpg

The first thing to note is, Jewish groups carried out more terrorist attack in America than Muslim groups have but both fall into the minor league when you look at the whole.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company...

...Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security. The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile—only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity. In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages. That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.

The story is old news and largely unreported but, considering the perception about Muslims being terrorists, we have to ask why that is.

In my opinion, it's a political thing. America needs an enemy to keep it's arms industry running and Muslims look funny and prey to God in a way most Americans don't understand - that makes them easy to stereotype.
Very much as Nazi Germany did to the Jews.

Opinion?

piechart2.jpg

The first thing to note is, Jewish groups carried out more terrorist attack in America than Muslim groups have but both fall into the minor league when you look at the whole.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database
According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company...

...Of the more than 300 American deaths from political violence and mass shootings since 9/11, only 33 have come at the hands of Muslim-Americans, according to the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security. The Muslim-American suspects or perpetrators in these or other attempted attacks fit no demographic profile—only 51 of more than 200 are of Arabic ethnicity. In 2012, all but one of the nine Muslim-American terrorism plots uncovered were halted in early stages. That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.

The story is old news and largely unreported but, considering the perception about Muslims being terrorists, we have to ask why that is.

In my opinion, it's a political thing. America needs an enemy to keep it's arms industry running and Muslims look funny and prey to God in a way most Americans don't understand - that makes them easy to stereotype.

Opinion?

Right. A self proclaimed muslim extremist trying to convince us that Jews commit more terrorism than his muslim heroes. Next he'll tell us that we never hear about it because Jews control the media. :cuckoo:

piechart2.jpg

Opinion?

Right. A self proclaimed muslim extremist trying to convince us that Jews commit more terrorism than his muslim heroes. Next he'll tell us that we never hear about it because Jews control the media. :cuckoo:

But, as far as America goes, Jewish extremists have engaged in more acts of terror than Muslims.
In fact, the UK's terror kings were the American funded IRA.
No one has yet to beat their record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you'd like to give us a body count. How many Americans have muslim terrorists killed and how many Jews have killed?

That would depend on a few factors:

Are people who attack American soldiers who have invaded their country, terrorists?

Personally, I believe if you invade a country, you should expect your invading troops to get shot at.

Who was behind 9/11?

It is far from 100%, it was a Muslim attack. There is a reasonable argument, Mossad were behind that one.

When you look at those points, admittedly one is highly debatable, you have to ask how many Muslims have been killed by Americans.

Of course, it's normal to avoid mentioning the 'terrorists' are the defending force against American invasions.

piechart2.jpg

Opinion?

:eek:

Muslims are prey to their god?

:(

Convert to Judaism before it's too late.

:cool:

God forbid the Jews ever receive criticism. This is not the same as hating Jews by the way. I'm sure that accusation is coming soon because some of you people are incomprehensibly stupid. That said, I have little tolerance for the Islamic faith. It's an abomination for the most part.

You criticize them a lot R.C. I'm not complaining about it. :D

But you forget every time you want to feel like a victim for doing so.

Here you go.

tissue-box-cover.jpg

Maybe you'd like to give us a body count. How many Americans have muslim terrorists killed and how many Jews have killed?

That would depend on a few factors:

Are people who attack American soldiers who have invaded their country, terrorists?

Personally, I believe if you invade a country, you should expect your invading troops to get shot at.

Who was behind 9/11?

It is far from 100%, it was a Muslim attack. There is a reasonable argument, Mossad were behind that one.

When you look at those points, admittedly one is highly debatable, you have to ask how many Muslims have been killed by Americans.

Of course, it's normal to avoid mentioning the 'terrorists' are the defending force against American invasions.

I was born at night, but not last night, Ahfred. You can dance around that pile of camel shit but it still stinks. Not only are you deflecting but you're down right lying. First of all the op states attacks on American soil. We are not discussing American invasions of muslim countries. Secondly 9/11 was 100% a muslim attack, but as a loyal muslim jihadi you believe it's ok to lie to us infidels. And as a loyal muslim you have to inject the Jews. I'm beginning to believe you wear the burkha in your house, Jihadi Ahfred.

First - AhFred would be more correct if you were accusing me of being into Chinese culture.
However, I don't expect you'll have the first clue about that.

Next up. "Jihad" is nothing to do with fighting but, as with the Chinee thing, I don't expect you'll understand that either.

As for 9/11, I said there was some debate. My own opinion is unsure as I don't have enough evidence to say for sure either way but there are far too many holes in the official story for me to accept that blindly.
Even if it was 100% Muslim, it would have been an attack against part of Israel's supply lines and against a force that has interfered in many Muslim countries, not a one sided attack as many like to picture it as.
Osama didn't just wake up one morning and think, let's kill Americans today"." Assuming the official version is correct, he planned it over a long time and as a reply to many American government murders of Muslims.

As for hating Jews, where do you get that stupid idea.
I seriously dislike the Israeli government because they're a bunch of murdering bastards and American foreign policy in the region stinks but that doesn't translate to hating Jews or Americans.

Last point.
If America is so anti terrorist, why has America supported so many terrorist groups.
Perhaps you could start with American funding for the IRA and take it from there.

Here are the FBI stats so you can read them for yourself: FBI Link

Last edited:
Here are the FBI stats so you can read them for yourself: FBI Link
In keeping with a longstanding trend, domestic extremists carried out the majority of terrorist incidents during this period. Twenty three of the 24 recorded terrorist incidents were perpetrated by domestic terrorists. With the exception of a white supremacist’s firebombing of a synagogue in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, all of the domestic terrorist incidents were committed by special interest extremists active in the animal rights and environmental movements. The acts committed by these extremists typically targeted materials and facilities rather than persons. The sole international terrorist incident in the United States recorded for this period involved an attack at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport, which claimed the lives of two victims.

23 out of 24 were Americans who were nothing to do with Islam.
WOW -Americans are terrorists.
Bomb America, invade, sanctions.......are they developing a nuclear weapon?.

piechart2.jpg

Opinion?

Jews carried out more terrorist attacks than Muslims.

Sounds like an a crappy research to me.

piechart2.jpg

Opinion?

Jews carried out more terrorist attacks than Muslims.

Sounds like an a crappy research to me.

Or the media and government have bias.
Fact is, there are Jewish terrorists in America but they hardly get a mention; even when they burn down churches; something Muslim groups (Even the most extreme idiots) in America have yet to do.

23 out of 24 were Americans who were nothing to do with Islam.
WOW -Americans are terrorists.
Bomb America, invade, sanctions.......are they developing a nuclear weapon?.

I like that, "Americans are terrorists". That's exactly the identical illogic used by bigots to smear all Muslims based on the actions of some. Americans are all a bunch of Earth Liberation Front terrorists and their sympathizers.

Forum List

Back