Muslim Students Demand TOTAL BAN On All ‘Islamophobic Speech’ At Taxpayer-Funded College Read more:

SDSU Muslim Students Demand 'Islamophobic Speech' BAN

I hate to admit it, but Trump is right.

We need to get these motherfuckers out of our country.

Whatever happened to Free Speech? I support Free Speech, nothing actually offends me, except paedophilia and paedophiles.

So many people have such thin skins. I also think it's a sign of emotional maturity to be able to tolerate even controversial statements and sometimes ugly truths.

"Our country" lol. What makes America "our country"? That is was taken by force and colonized by terrorists and criminals, including those celebrated as America's "founding fathers"?

"Our country" lol. What makes America "our country"? That is was taken by force and colonized by terrorists and criminals who are celebrated as "founding fathers"?

Too funny. What makes it our country is that we say it is, and can back it up. Despite nonsensical adages, violence answers all questions concerning territory.

Too funny. What makes it our country is that we say it is, and can back it up. Despite nonsensical adages, violence answers all questions concerning territory.
Plus we also PAID for it in blood and lives , fighting wars against invaders (Japs, Nazis, etc)

This is no different than the far left wanting to ban any speech that they do not approve of..

Radical Islam and the far left are just a like..

tolerant-liberal-600x624.jpg

A public university is open for free speech activities by law.

If they try to stop people from expressing themselves, the university will have a civil rights lawsuit on their hands.

This is no different than the far left wanting to ban any speech that they do not approve of..

View attachment 59312

Liberals think that acting like complete assholes is justified because they are doing it on behalf of a cause, which is to build a world where no one has to work if they don't want to, and the government will take care of them.

Is it any wonder that it's the Far Left who seem to always defend Radical Islam and are the apologists no matter what. Maybe the Far Left secretly have a fantasy that they'd like to be subjected to stuff like Sharia Law?

Let them like the JBS or the Mormons or the NBPP demand all they want.

So what?

Forum List

Back