Muslim Students Demand TOTAL BAN On All ‘Islamophobic Speech’ At Taxpayer-Funded College Read more:

"Our country" lol. What makes America "our country"? That is was taken by force and colonized by terrorists and criminals, including those celebrated as America's "founding fathers"?

Wow, that's some self-hate and misguided guilt you have there.​
I see nothing to hate or feel guilty of.

"Our country" lol. What makes America "our country"? That is was taken by force and colonized by terrorists and criminals, including those celebrated as America's "founding fathers"?

Well, within these comments, it seems you don't have much love or pride....so, this is why I said hate and mis-guided guilt.

Our founding fathers were criminals and terrorists but that doesn't mean I have to hate them or feel guilty about it. I don't hate criminals or terrorists.

Wow, that's some self-hate and misguided guilt you have there.​
I see nothing to hate or feel guilty of.

Well, within these comments, it seems you don't have much love or pride....so, this is why I said hate and mis-guided guilt.

Our founding fathers were criminals and terrorists but that doesn't mean I have to hate them or feel guilty about it. I don't hate criminals or terrorists.

How were they criminals and terrorists?

The fact is simple: that the far left and the far right are deflectors, asshats, and whiners.

SDSU Muslim Students Demand 'Islamophobic Speech' BAN

I hate to admit it, but Trump is right.

We need to get these motherfuckers out of our country.

How dare these Muslims representing Islam try to restrict freedom of speech, in view to the mayor problems Muslims and Islam represent to the world!

Just keep quiet and consider yourself lucky that you are allowed to stay in a democratic country like the US.

If a student Association like yours protested in the Middle East, they would either be jailed, shot, beaten and /or tortured.

What a nerve!!!! probably the Muslim Brotherhood and the Salafists are organizing and paying for your miserable Association!

It's America.

The Muslim students get to say stupid things, just like we did at university.

We just don't let them get away with stupid things, anymore than we got away with anything.

"Muslim Students Demand TOTAL BAN On All ‘Islamophobic Speech’ At Taxpayer-Funded College Read more:"

'Read more' of what – a ridiculous composition fallacy, more ignorance from conservatives, more bigotry from the right; there's far too much of that already.

"Muslim Students Demand TOTAL BAN On All ‘Islamophobic Speech’ At Taxpayer-Funded College Read more:"

'Read more' of what – a ridiculous composition fallacy, more ignorance from conservatives, more bigotry from the right; there's far too much of that already.
Fuck, do you even READ the fucking article???

Nobody asked them to come here. If they don't like our freedoms they they can go back from where they came from post haste.

muslims (in my experience based on interacting with muslims and people
who have survived muslim societies) take and use words very seriously.
Spoken and written words can easily be a capital crime in Islamic ethos and law.
So what? They are not in an Islamic country and we do not have Islamic laws.
They either need to accept Freedom of Speech or they need to jump back on the boat and head for their Islamic homeland.

The sad thing is, a situation like this could be such a win win for everyone.
If these Muslims would simply get their fucking education, then return or move to an Islamic nation, they would be much happier, and I know the majority of Americans would definitely be happier to see them gone.
Instead, we face a future with more and more societal disharmony as these pieces of shit demand more and more as their #'s increase here.
Eventually with the help of American liberals, we will all be silenced from making any public criticism of any kind.

Nobody asked them to come here. If they don't like our freedoms they they can go back from where they came from post haste.

Spoken and written words can easily be a capital crime in Islamic ethos and law.
They either need to accept Freedom of Speech or they need to jump back on the boat and head for their Islamic homeland.

Islamic law IS THEIR RELIGION. Subjecting a MUSLIM to any level of abuse
of HIS beliefs or that which is considered holy in his religion------ provides that
muslim-----according to HIS religion-----the right to kill the non muslim from whom
the abuse arises with Allah's approval

Islamic law IS THEIR RELIGION. Subjecting a MUSLIM to any level of abuse
of HIS beliefs or that which is considered holy in his religion------ provides that
muslim-----according to HIS religion-----the right to kill the non muslim from whom
the abuse arises with Allah's approval
That proves that they cannot adapt to the American way of life and therefore should not be allowed into the country

From the group:
  • We demand that the SDSU administration enact a zero tolerance policy explicitly for Islamophobic speech and actions as well as targeted bigotry towards any other identity group
  • We demand that the SDSU administration make bystander training mandatory for faculty, staff, and students
  • We demand that the SDSU administration address, alleviate, and eliminate systems of oppression that disproportionately target students of color, womyn, and all marginalized students on campus
We're just seeing the beginning of this.

CUMgfK1UwAAHRfz.jpg

It needs to be brought under control, if not, it'll get out of control like the constantly offended by everything Feminists.

View attachment 59317

nice fabrication.

try again.

From the group:
  • We demand that the SDSU administration enact a zero tolerance policy explicitly for Islamophobic speech and actions as well as targeted bigotry towards any other identity group
  • We demand that the SDSU administration make bystander training mandatory for faculty, staff, and students
  • We demand that the SDSU administration address, alleviate, and eliminate systems of oppression that disproportionately target students of color, womyn, and all marginalized students on campus
We're just seeing the beginning of this.

CUMgfK1UwAAHRfz.jpg

It needs to be brought under control, if not, it'll get out of control like the constantly offended by everything Feminists.

View attachment 59317

nice fabrication.

try again.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back