Muslim Students Demand TOTAL BAN On All ‘Islamophobic Speech’ At Taxpayer-Funded College Read more:

Thanks, Lucy. John Birch Society equals a far right Mormon-influenced political reactionary philosophy. NBPP equals New Black Panther Party. I thought you were an American, that's all.

irosie, you are not 13 any more. Please act you age. :lol:

Let them like the JBS or the Mormons or the NBPP demand all they want.

So what?

what is JBS and NBPP? I never met a DEMANDING Mormon------they do
not even demand a cup of coffee

They don't demand coffee because they don't drink it. I think that's the Mormons or

is that the Jehovah's Witnesses, or is it both of them.

Is irosie a citizen? Are you?

I was born in the USA-----as were my parents-----some of my grandparents
were not------how about YOU

Why is he asking you these questions, do you know?

So what?

They don't demand coffee because they don't drink it. I think that's the Mormons or

My ancestors in America met my ancestors at Plymouth Rock and later at Neu Amsterdam. So, yes, my families have been inhabitants and citizens for centuries.

"Our country" lol. What makes America "our country"? That is was taken by force and colonized by terrorists and criminals, including those celebrated as America's "founding fathers"?

Wow, that's some self-hate and misguided guilt you have there.​
I see nothing to hate or feel guilty of.

"Our country" lol. What makes America "our country"? That is was taken by force and colonized by terrorists and criminals, including those celebrated as America's "founding fathers"?

Well, within these comments, it seems you don't have much love or pride....so, this is why I said hate and mis-guided guilt.

Thanks, Lucy. John Birch Society equals a far right Mormon-influenced political reactionary philosophy. NBPP equals New Black Panther Party. I thought you were an American, that's all.

I was far too well behaved at age 13. I never expressed my frustrations
in any verbal manner. I am trying to get over it

Thanks for explaining. It's okay, I understand that you thought me American. Misunderstanding sorted :wink:

This is good, if not sorted I was maybe going to have to put my head in bucket of cold water already :eusa_doh:

So what?

Why is he asking you these questions, do you know?

I don't care-------I have "self divulged" this stuff many times. I do believe that
any person who says anything negative about this or that belief system
or this or that group ---SHOULD provide some information about himself giving
other the opportunity to THROW IT BACK

Thanks for explaining. It's okay, I understand that you thought me American. Misunderstanding sorted :wink:

This is good, if not sorted I was maybe going to have to put my head in bucket of cold water already :eusa_doh:

I had no idea that the JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY-----is Mormon ??
them birchers is damned NAZI

Nobody asked them to come here. If they don't like our freedoms they they can go back from where they came from post haste.

I had no idea that the JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY-----is Mormon ??
them birchers is damned NAZI
They are libertarian religious facists, if that is possible.

Look up Cleon Skousen, who is the inspiration for Glenn Beck, a noted Mormon propagandist on the radio and internet and tv.

Nobody asked them to come here. If they don't like our freedoms they they can go back from where they came from post haste.

muslims (in my experience based on interacting with muslims and people
who have survived muslim societies) take and use words very seriously.
Spoken and written words can easily be a capital crime in Islamic ethos and law.

Wow, that's some self-hate and misguided guilt you have there.​
I see nothing to hate or feel guilty of.

Darling why do you dislike your nation? Why not think of the positive things your nation has achieved, like for instance Hires Root Beer, now THAT'S something for you to feel pride in!

HiresRootBeerLogo.jpg

From the group:
  • We demand that the SDSU administration enact a zero tolerance policy explicitly for Islamophobic speech and actions as well as targeted bigotry towards any other identity group
  • We demand that the SDSU administration make bystander training mandatory for faculty, staff, and students
  • We demand that the SDSU administration address, alleviate, and eliminate systems of oppression that disproportionately target students of color, womyn, and all marginalized students on campus
We're just seeing the beginning of this.

CUMgfK1UwAAHRfz.jpg

From the group:
  • We demand that the SDSU administration enact a zero tolerance policy explicitly for Islamophobic speech and actions as well as targeted bigotry towards any other identity group
  • We demand that the SDSU administration make bystander training mandatory for faculty, staff, and students
  • We demand that the SDSU administration address, alleviate, and eliminate systems of oppression that disproportionately target students of color, womyn, and all marginalized students on campus
We're just seeing the beginning of this.

CUMgfK1UwAAHRfz.jpg

It needs to be brought under control, if not, it'll get out of control like the constantly offended by everything Feminists.

original.jpg

Forum List

Back