Muslim spared prison term for sex with 13yo because of religion

This place is infested with idiots.
and there you are!!! Thanks for the warning you're an idiot.

Please, your posts pretty much consist of "libturds, duh." Lol. :lol:

I have to laugh, but actually it is disgusting behavior from an old man such as yourself. You have the mentality of a child. :rolleyes-41: Or at least that is how you come across right here and now. You aren't here to discuss anything. You are only here to call names, like a 12-year-old child.
naw, I come in here to point out that lipturds have no facts and spout anything like chicken little all the time. YOu spouting that the epidemic started in 1970 only shows you as an idiot and my facts completely in place as fact.

The one piece of data I left out was, if this wasn't an epidemic, why the need for planned parenthood?

Doh!!!!!!

Ummm........hey sweetie......I think its time to identify a hobby in your life!! You're calling people in here idiots? Have you checked your post count lately since you started in here?? Holy Mother of God....:ack-1::ack-1:.....maybe you're not an idiot but there is no getting around the mental case status!! Huge difference between thought processing ability and intelligence.:biggrin:

But don't take my word for it.........its all in the DSM IV-R:coffee:

NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness | Obsessive-compulsive Disorder

Im could are less about ISIS coming here.......but this influx of Muslims. Check out how France and England are doing with this!!!:gay:A huge majority of those with an Islamic faith want Sharia Law.....umm........about a billion.

Pew Poll Analysis: A Billion Muslims Want Sharia Law

Only the hopelessly duped have no problem with this............

So, you are going to diagnose someone as a "mental case" based upon a post count on a political forum? Interesting. :D Lol.
yes?

Ummm........hey sweetie......I think its time to identify a hobby in your life!! You're calling people in here idiots? Have you checked your post count lately since you started in here?? Holy Mother of God....:ack-1::ack-1:.....maybe you're not an idiot but there is no getting around the mental case status!! Huge difference between thought processing ability and intelligence.:biggrin:

Im could are less about ISIS coming here.......but this influx of Muslims. Check out how France and England are doing with this!!!:gay:A huge majority of those with an Islamic faith want Sharia Law.....umm........about a billion.

What are your credentials that would allow for you to make such a diagnosis without so much as even talking to a person or knowing a person? :)

Im could are less about ISIS coming here.......but this influx of Muslims. Check out how France and England are doing with this!!!:gay:

Such as . . .

Don't think for a moment that you would get away with such things in the State of Massachusetts.

Massachusetts Sex Crimes :: Boston Sex Crime Attorney Serpa Law Office

What is Statutory Rape or the Age of Consent in Massachusetts?

The age of consent in Massachusetts is sixteen. In Massachusetts, statutory rape is clearly defined but is instead called “rape and abuse of a child.” The only age that matters is that of the child regardless of the age of the accused. If a person is fifteen or under, he or she cannot consent to sex under the law.

It is also a “strict liability” crime which means that it is not a defense to be unaware of the other person’s age, even if you were misled. All that is required is intercourse with a person under sixteen, even if the act is “voluntary” by both people. This is because, once again, a person under the sixteen can never legally consentto sexual intercourse, and any person who has sexual intercourse with a person under sixteen, even if the defendant is the same age or younger, has committed the crime of rape of a child.

You read that correctly. When two fifteen year-olds have sex or certain sexual conduct with each other, they have each committed the crime of rape of a child. Whether either or both would ever be prosecuted is of course a different question. This is true for same sex and opposite sex contact.

Punishments get more serious when the age gap between the accused and the victim widens.

Rape of a child is punished more severely if:

• the child is under the age of 12 and the defendant is at least five years older
  • the child is between the ages of 12 and 16 and the defendant is at least ten years older, or
  • the defendant is a mandated child abuse reporter (such as a doctor, teacher, social worker, or clergy member).
  • (Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 119, § 21, ch. 265, §§ 23, 23A.)
When there is not “intercourse,” or any type or penetration, there may still be an “indecent assault and battery upon a child,” although that crime requires that the victim is under fourteen years old.

Hey just trying to help........Im in the field. OCD sucks but there are treatments and then you can re-engage in the world.

and there you are!!! Thanks for the warning you're an idiot.

Please, your posts pretty much consist of "libturds, duh." Lol. :lol:

I have to laugh, but actually it is disgusting behavior from an old man such as yourself. You have the mentality of a child. :rolleyes-41: Or at least that is how you come across right here and now. You aren't here to discuss anything. You are only here to call names, like a 12-year-old child.
naw, I come in here to point out that lipturds have no facts and spout anything like chicken little all the time. YOu spouting that the epidemic started in 1970 only shows you as an idiot and my facts completely in place as fact.

The one piece of data I left out was, if this wasn't an epidemic, why the need for planned parenthood?

Doh!!!!!!

Lipturds? Lol. Well, I'm not a lipturd, so I'm not too worried about it. I am pro sex education in our schools though.

So, you are going to diagnose someone as a "mental case" based upon a post count on a political forum? Interesting. :D Lol.
yes?

Well that just shows your ignorance, not only about cultures changing due to technology, but your ignorance about the mental health field too. Thanks! :2up:

Im could are less about ISIS coming here.......but this influx of Muslims. Check out how France and England are doing with this!!!:gay:

Such as . . .

Don't think for a moment that you would get away with such things in the State of Massachusetts.

Massachusetts Sex Crimes :: Boston Sex Crime Attorney Serpa Law Office

What is Statutory Rape or the Age of Consent in Massachusetts?

The age of consent in Massachusetts is sixteen. In Massachusetts, statutory rape is clearly defined but is instead called “rape and abuse of a child.” The only age that matters is that of the child regardless of the age of the accused. If a person is fifteen or under, he or she cannot consent to sex under the law.

It is also a “strict liability” crime which means that it is not a defense to be unaware of the other person’s age, even if you were misled. All that is required is intercourse with a person under sixteen, even if the act is “voluntary” by both people. This is because, once again, a person under the sixteen can never legally consentto sexual intercourse, and any person who has sexual intercourse with a person under sixteen, even if the defendant is the same age or younger, has committed the crime of rape of a child.

You read that correctly. When two fifteen year-olds have sex or certain sexual conduct with each other, they have each committed the crime of rape of a child. Whether either or both would ever be prosecuted is of course a different question. This is true for same sex and opposite sex contact.

Punishments get more serious when the age gap between the accused and the victim widens.

Rape of a child is punished more severely if:

• the child is under the age of 12 and the defendant is at least five years older
  • the child is between the ages of 12 and 16 and the defendant is at least ten years older, or
  • the defendant is a mandated child abuse reporter (such as a doctor, teacher, social worker, or clergy member).
  • (Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 119, § 21, ch. 265, §§ 23, 23A.)
When there is not “intercourse,” or any type or penetration, there may still be an “indecent assault and battery upon a child,” although that crime requires that the victim is under fourteen years old.

Hey just trying to help........Im in the field. OCD sucks but there are treatments and then you can re-engage in the world.

You are in the field? Doubtful. Lol. :D

Anyways, why don't you address my posts about the matter if you know so much. Directly address the subject matter and tell me what it is you are in disagreement about.

Just wrote a thread yesterday about this as a concern for Muslim immigrants coming from countires where it's legal, doing it here in the US, and either not getting in trouble, or getting exemptions for it because of their faith.

Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

"Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

* Adil Rashid admitted travelling to Nottingham and having sex with the girl
* He met the 13-year-old on Facebook and they communicated by texts and phone for two months before they met
* He was educated in a madrassa and 'had little experience of women'
* Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'
* Added he was reluctant to have sex but that he was 'tempted by [the girl]'

"A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking assertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’."

How long until it happens here?

I wasn't aware we were British subjects.

Liberals have been corrupting young minds for years. Teaching young kids about sex way before it's time. I guess this is why the want thousands of Muslim terrorist to come to the United States, to further corrupt our youth.

That is not a liberal or a conservative thing. Plenty of liberals are parents and do not want their children having sex either. The liberals feel that it is better to educate the children BEFORE they start having sex so that they don't fuck up. At least that is what I believe to be the case. I do agree that in some instances, they are taking it WAY too far when it comes to children, but age appropriate sex education is a good thing. You should at least know of the risks to your health, your reputation, etc., before engaging in sex, and a LOT of young do and will at least experiment. Don't tell me you were a virgin in high school. :D

Now, we could say it is better left to the parents, and I agree that in an ideal situation, that is true. Unfortunately and obviously we have very many parents who aren't willing to talk to their children about such things for whatever reasons.

So, instead of freaking out like psychos and resorting to 12-year-old style insults, how about you address this post above and tell me exactly what you disagree with and why. Please and thank you. :)

Just wrote a thread yesterday about this as a concern for Muslim immigrants coming from countires where it's legal, doing it here in the US, and either not getting in trouble, or getting exemptions for it because of their faith.

Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

"Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

* He met the 13-year-old on Facebook and they communicated by texts and phone for two months before they met
* Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'

"A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking assertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’."

I don't doubt you're unaware of lots of things.

As much as some want it here it won't happen, we protect our children, the best thing that can happen to a pedo is a bullet to the forehead.

Case comes to mind from a few months back, maybe a year, in think Montana or somewhere up north where a judge gave just 30 days to a stat rape convicted guy. Big uproar about it. Because it's happening already with non-Muslims, it's not hard to imagine it happening with them.

So you are concerned that Muslims who break the law will be treated exactly the same as non-Muslims who break the law?

How about we just ensure that those who are convicted of sex crimes are sentenced to prison- regardless of their religion?

Is it the argument of conservatives that ignorance is better and preferable to knowledge in this modern and changing world? We should leave it up to the parents, and if they don't educate their children, then to hell with them? But then, they get pregnant and have babies and you have to support them on social services because you don't want them to have an abortion! So, is the conservative solution to just . . . I don't know, forget about it? Just tell kids, "don't have sex," and expect that they will not? What about STDs?

I am very curious to know how many of you were still virgins when you married for the first time. :)

I don't doubt you're unaware of lots of things.
Triple negative.

Nice.

As much as some want it here it won't happen, we protect our children, the best thing that can happen to a pedo is a bullet to the forehead.

Case comes to mind from a few months back, maybe a year, in think Montana or somewhere up north where a judge gave just 30 days to a stat rape convicted guy. Big uproar about it. Because it's happening already with non-Muslims, it's not hard to imagine it happening with them.

So you are concerned that Muslims who break the law will be treated exactly the same as non-Muslims who break the law?

How about we just ensure that those who are convicted of sex crimes are sentenced to prison- regardless of their religion?

No, I'm concerned religious people will get exemptions to laws. Dominos are already falling.

Why are you constantly posting about sex with children?

Because people are constantly HAVING sex with children.

And in case my tone is difficult to discern even when I swear and use graphic biological terms, I'm against that.

When people stop having sex with kids I'll stop writing about it and move to the next problem.

Age of consent for marriage and sex should be 18 across the board though, concerning having sex with "adults" (or supposed adults anyways - lol). If they are not allowed to enter into a legal contract at age 16 and younger, why on earth would we let them enter into a life changing event like a marriage or an intimate adult sexual relationship?

Why are you constantly posting about sex with children?

Because people are constantly HAVING sex with children.

And in case my tone is difficult to discern even when I swear and use graphic biological terms, I'm against that.

When people stop having sex with kids I'll stop writing about it and move to the next problem.

So then, you agree with me that age of consent should be at least 18 years of age. Right?

Liberals have been corrupting young minds for years. Teaching young kids about sex way before it's time. I guess this is why the want thousands of Muslim terrorist to come to the United States, to further corrupt our youth.

That is not a liberal or a conservative thing. Plenty of liberals are parents and do not want their children having sex either. The liberals feel that it is better to educate the children BEFORE they start having sex so that they don't fuck up. At least that is what I believe to be the case. I do agree that in some instances, they are taking it WAY too far when it comes to children, but age appropriate sex education is a good thing. You should at least know of the risks to your health, your reputation, etc., before engaging in sex, and a LOT of young do and will at least experiment. Don't tell me you were a virgin in high school. :D

Now, we could say it is better left to the parents, and I agree that in an ideal situation, that is true. Unfortunately and obviously we have very many parents who aren't willing to talk to their children about such things for whatever reasons.

So, instead of freaking out like psychos and resorting to 12-year-old style insults, how about you address this post above and tell me exactly what you disagree with and why. Please and thank you. :)
Liberals gained power in the 60's and the United States has been falling every since. You started welfare and destroyed the once strong black family. Taken over education and ruined it and so on.

Forum List

Back