Muslim spared prison term for sex with 13yo because of religion

Ignorance of the
Just wrote a thread yesterday about this as a concern for Muslim immigrants coming from countires where it's legal, doing it here in the US, and either not getting in trouble, or getting exemptions for it because of their faith.

Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

"Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

* Adil Rashid admitted travelling to Nottingham and having sex with the girl
* He met the 13-year-old on Facebook and they communicated by texts and phone for two months before they met
* He was educated in a madrassa and 'had little experience of women'
* Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'
* Added he was reluctant to have sex but that he was 'tempted by [the girl]'

"A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking assertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’."

How long until it happens here?
Who knew? Ignorance of the law as defence.

Where did the arguments on consent come from. This has nothing to do with consent. The defense did not use consent. In the muslim mind there was no right to refuse. His defense was that women are worthless. The value of the girl was less than the value of a lollipop that had been dropped on the ground. That's what the court validated, not the age of consent.
The argument on consent - an attempt at deflection and moral relativism.

This place is infested with idiots.
and there you are!!! Thanks for the warning you're an idiot.

Please, your posts pretty much consist of "libturds, duh." Lol. :lol:

I have to laugh, but actually it is disgusting behavior from an old man such as yourself. You have the mentality of a child. :rolleyes-41: Or at least that is how you come across right here and now. You aren't here to discuss anything. You are only here to call names, like a 12-year-old child.
naw, I come in here to point out that lipturds have no facts and spout anything like chicken little all the time. YOu spouting that the epidemic started in 1970 only shows you as an idiot and my facts completely in place as fact.

The one piece of data I left out was, if this wasn't an epidemic, why the need for planned parenthood?

Doh!!!!!!

Lipturds? Lol. Well, I'm not a lipturd, so I'm not too worried about it. I am pro sex education in our schools though.
I never claimed you were one. I claimed libturds were responsible for the epidemic. And the facts back me up. Even you stating 1970 is my evidence. it is when it all started. School is no place for sex education. That is a parents/ family prerogative to explain or not to explain. The community has no obligation to educate sex unless the parents agree and sign them up.

Last edited:
Liberals have been corrupting young minds for years. Teaching young kids about sex way before it's time. I guess this is why the want thousands of Muslim terrorist to come to the United States, to further corrupt our youth.

That is not a liberal or a conservative thing. Plenty of liberals are parents and do not want their children having sex either. The liberals feel that it is better to educate the children BEFORE they start having sex so that they don't fuck up. At least that is what I believe to be the case. I do agree that in some instances, they are taking it WAY too far when it comes to children, but age appropriate sex education is a good thing. You should at least know of the risks to your health, your reputation, etc., before engaging in sex, and a LOT of young do and will at least experiment. Don't tell me you were a virgin in high school. :D

Now, we could say it is better left to the parents, and I agree that in an ideal situation, that is true. Unfortunately and obviously we have very many parents who aren't willing to talk to their children about such things for whatever reasons.

So, instead of freaking out like psychos and resorting to 12-year-old style insults, how about you address this post above and tell me exactly what you disagree with and why. Please and thank you. :)
you wonder why we question your mental health, you just posted against your own self calling your own self out. What kind of sane person does that?

All one has to do is experience the internet message forum and watch the k00ks post.

Is it the argument of conservatives that ignorance is better and preferable to knowledge in this modern and changing world? We should leave it up to the parents, and if they don't educate their children, then to hell with them? But then, they get pregnant and have babies and you have to support them on social services because you don't want them to have an abortion! So, is the conservative solution to just . . . I don't know, forget about it? Just tell kids, "don't have sex," and expect that they will not? What about STDs?

I am very curious to know how many of you were still virgins when you married for the first time. :)
you're still posting your libturdness philosophy in here. Seems you stating you weren't one is starting to ooz out the sides and show you are. you should really educate yourself on how matters like these were dealt with my christian organization the libturds want out of the equation. BTW, you are still acting as a k00k.

As much as some want it here it won't happen, we protect our children, the best thing that can happen to a pedo is a bullet to the forehead.

Case comes to mind from a few months back, maybe a year, in think Montana or somewhere up north where a judge gave just 30 days to a stat rape convicted guy. Big uproar about it. Because it's happening already with non-Muslims, it's not hard to imagine it happening with them.

So you are concerned that Muslims who break the law will be treated exactly the same as non-Muslims who break the law?

How about we just ensure that those who are convicted of sex crimes are sentenced to prison- regardless of their religion?

No, I'm concerned religious people will get exemptions to laws. Dominos are already falling.
because that is so unfair right? explain what it is you're afraid of giving them the exemptions if they care for the needy?

Why are you constantly posting about sex with children?

Because people are constantly HAVING sex with children.

And in case my tone is difficult to discern even when I swear and use graphic biological terms, I'm against that.

When people stop having sex with kids I'll stop writing about it and move to the next problem.
this^^^^^ wow dude what a nut job and a half.

^^^

Of course, Romeo/Juliet laws included in that. Experimentation and curiosity is not the same as full and knowledgeable "consent" though.
there you go pushing your ideology on us. now I'll call you one, what a libturd.

Liberals have been corrupting young minds for years. Teaching young kids about sex way before it's time. I guess this is why the want thousands of Muslim terrorist to come to the United States, to further corrupt our youth.

That is not a liberal or a conservative thing. Plenty of liberals are parents and do not want their children having sex either. The liberals feel that it is better to educate the children BEFORE they start having sex so that they don't fuck up. At least that is what I believe to be the case. I do agree that in some instances, they are taking it WAY too far when it comes to children, but age appropriate sex education is a good thing. You should at least know of the risks to your health, your reputation, etc., before engaging in sex, and a LOT of young do and will at least experiment. Don't tell me you were a virgin in high school. :D

Now, we could say it is better left to the parents, and I agree that in an ideal situation, that is true. Unfortunately and obviously we have very many parents who aren't willing to talk to their children about such things for whatever reasons.

So, instead of freaking out like psychos and resorting to 12-year-old style insults, how about you address this post above and tell me exactly what you disagree with and why. Please and thank you. :)
Liberals gained power in the 60's and the United States has been falling every since. You started welfare and destroyed the once strong black family. Taken over education and ruined it and so on.

I started welfare? Lol. Are you people okay? We haven't had any republicans in control since the 60s? I don't know what you are talking about.
you should go look it up, you'd be amazed, someone who preaches education, it seems you lack it.

Forum List

Back