Muslim racism in perspective

Muslims are probably just as racist as every other group out there. Some of them are racist, and most are not. However, muslims ARE religious bigots, far more than any other religious people. Muslims probably couldnt afford to be racists AND religious bigots, because they have a bad enough reputation as it is. They would be better off being just simple racists though, because the amount of white people they would hate, is a number far lower than the number of people around the world with differing religious beliefs that they hate.

Do ALL muslims hate people with differing religions? No, of course not, but the vast majority of them probably do, at least to some extent. Maybe hate is too strong a word to apply to the majority, but i think i can safely say that the majority is intolerant of other religions. THIS is the reason muslims have the bad reputation around the world that they currently have and this is why they are under the worlds microscope.
Since there are 1.1 billion Muslims in the world.

That must be a very large microscope.

In reality, we Muslims could care less what the West thinks of us or our actions.

We are NOT about to change because a bunch of secular atheists don't approve of our laws, religion, or lifestyle. :eusa_angel:

The fact that they dont care is apparent. Intolerance is a quality that is despised by civilized people, and because muslims dont give a shit about anyone else is precisely why they are in the predicament they are currently in. Its fine by me if they want to be intolerant, because i think islam is poison to begin with, and their intolerance makes everyone else agree with me.

...and before you point out the fact that i am being intolerant of Islam, let me stop you. I hate Islam, but i tolerate muslims. For example, im not going to hurl insults at random muslims walking down the street, but i have no problem voicing my opinion about them here.

Muslims are probably just as racist as every other group out there. Some of them are racist, and most are not. However, muslims ARE religious bigots, far more than any other religious people. Muslims probably couldnt afford to be racists AND religious bigots, because they have a bad enough reputation as it is. They would be better off being just simple racists though, because the amount of white people they would hate, is a number far lower than the number of people around the world with differing religious beliefs that they hate.

Do ALL muslims hate people with differing religions? No, of course not, but the vast majority of them probably do, at least to some extent. Maybe hate is too strong a word to apply to the majority, but i think i can safely say that the majority is intolerant of other religions. THIS is the reason muslims have the bad reputation around the world that they currently have and this is why they are under the worlds microscope.

In reality, we Muslims could care less what the West thinks of us or our actions.

We are NOT about to change because a bunch of secular atheists don't approve of our laws, religion, or lifestyle. :eusa_angel:

The fact that they dont care is apparent. Intolerance is a quality that is despised by civilized people, and because muslims dont give a shit about anyone else is precisely why they are in the predicament they are currently in. Its fine by me if they want to be intolerant, because i think islam is poison to begin with, and their intolerance makes everyone else agree with me.

...and before you point out the fact that i am being intolerant of Islam, let me stop you. I hate Islam, but i tolerate muslims. For example, im not going to hurl insults at random muslims walking down the street, but i have no problem voicing my opinion about them here.
My, how white of you. :lol:

I think its strange that you are trying to argue that there are no racist muslims, yet you are using racial slurs that are offensive to white people. Thinking about it, id like to ammend my original statement about muslims and racism. In the US, i think most of the black muslims are problably racist. I forgot all about those "Black Power" types.

I think its strange that you are trying to argue that there are no racist muslims, yet you are using racial slurs that are offensive to white people. Thinking about it, id like to ammend my original statement about muslims and racism. In the US, i think most of the black muslims are problably racist. I forgot all about those "Black Power" types.
Even more White of you to acknowledge that :eusa_angel:

Societies should be judged by the positive impact they have on the world, and i fail to see any positive impact coming from muslims. All they do is act like petulant children that throw fits when they dont get to have everything their way. You might say its unfair to muslims as a whole to call them murderers, but because they bring nothing positive to the world, the only thing left we notice about them is the murder they commit. If there were plenty of positive things coming from the muslim community, it would overshadow their violent tendacies, but since since there is nothing positive coming from them, all we are left to talk about is terrorism. In this situation, the old adage that claims "any publicity is good publicity", is not true.

So, maybe someone can enlighten me and give examples of the positives coming from the muslim world. Surely there must be some.

Last edited:
I think you're living in a dream world. Muslim worldviews tend to be pretty narrow in my experience anyways.

Muslim racism is rampant. They aren't magically and divinely free of it, that's utter bullshit. Kurds and Arabs don't get along too well in Iraq, especially over who gets how much oil. In Afganistan, you have Hazaras, Pashtus, Tajiks, Uzbeks, etc, all killing each other in what is straight up race wars, which then gets divided into tribal conflicts. But they are all Muslim, and there are too many of them for it be just a "couple bad people".

And I know that Arabs at least are racist towards black people. A black GI or one of the Ugandan security guys doesn't command as much as respect as someone else. I've seen IA's spit on the Ugandans and shout profanities as they drive through the gate (in which we usually fuck 'em up afterwards). They always look down on them with contempt when told to go get searched by them.

Now, how is the Church segregated? I want to hear that one. Given that Christianity is the biggest religion spread over the world, I really would like to know, how is it segregated and why would people convert to it if it was converting into race and class groups? Attendance is made up of who lives in the area, rather than "whites" or "blacks" only.

As for Jews, besides the main group, the ones who run the world and kill Muslims and invade places, you have Ashkanazi and Sepherdic Jews (do you know which one is White, or Brown without googling it?), not to mention Ethiopian Jews among others. Or you just walked by a Synagogue in Brooklyn and decided Jews were lily white?

Gunnen4u
I didn't deny the existence of racism within the Muslims, what I denied was the accusation that Islam is racist.
Yes, currently, there are divisions based on race, ethnicity, tribe, nation, and what have you but that doesn't mean that Islam is racist. It means simply that some Muslims are racists who are blinded by their own prejudice. They should read the Quran and become better Muslims.

Do ALL muslims hate people with differing religions? No, of course not, but the vast majority of them probably do, at least to some extent. Maybe hate is too strong a word to apply to the majority, but i think i can safely say that the majority is intolerant of other religions. THIS is the reason muslims have the bad reputation around the world that they currently have, and this is why they are under the worlds microscope.....well its because of that and all the killing of innocent people they are so fond of. That stuff tends to piss off civilized people.

Godboy
Islam is very tolerant. You can check that by reading about Islamic history and about how the religious minorities lived side by side. Yes, there were some sultans and emirs who discriminated against the religious minorities but that was rare throughout the past 1400 years. If you want me to provide links for that, please ask.

Societies should be judged by the positive impact they have on the world, and i fail to see any positive impact coming from muslims. All they do is act like petulant children that throw fits when they dont get to have everything their way. You might say its unfair to muslims as a whole to call them murderers, but because they bring nothing positive to the world, the only thing left we notice about them is the murder they commit. If there were plenty of positive things coming from the muslim community, it would overshadow their violent tendacies, but since since there is nothing positive coming from them, all we are left to talk about is terrorism. In this situation, the old adage that claims "any publicity is good publicity", is not true.

So, maybe someone can enlighten me and give examples of the positives coming from the muslim world. Surely there must be some.
The most positive thing comming out of the Islamic world is the Quran and the religion of Islam.

The West has become a decadent and immoral culture. It's sick secular morals sink lower and lower everyday.

The typical Western person has given themselves over to a perverted mind and lifestyle.

Islam and the Quran are the West's only hope to extricate it's self from this downward spiral and decay.

http://www.1001inventions.com
Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hope those links help

The most positive thing comming out of the Islamic world is the Quran and the religion of Islam.

The West has become a decadent and immoral culture. It's sick secular morals sink lower and lower everyday.

The typical Western person has given themselves over to a perverted mind and lifestyle.

Islam and the Quran are the West's only hope to extricate it's self from this downward spiral and decay.
The most positive thing coming from the muslim world is intolerance is basically what you are saying.

Hope those links help

Islam reaches for the distant past precisely because the Muslim present offers so little worthy of romanticizing. Reviewing Muslim history of the last three centuries, what, exactly, could anyone praise or admire? Which Islamic society has achieved justice or progress for its own people, or contributed anything of worth to the world at large? We hear endlessly about the medieval Arab invention of the zero, or the glories of 13th-century Spain, precisely because the recent record of this decaying civilization remains consistently dysfunctional and disgraceful.

The most positive thing coming from the muslim world is intolerance is basically what you are saying.
Never said that at all Ravi .

Islam teaches tolerance and logical thinking.

The existance of wide spread Islamic terrorism around the world contradicts your claim.

Hope those links help

Islam reaches for the distant past precisely because the Muslim present offers so little worthy of romanticizing. Reviewing Muslim history of the last three centuries, what, exactly, could anyone praise or admire? Which Islamic society has achieved justice or progress for its own people, or contributed anything of worth to the world at large? We hear endlessly about the medieval Arab invention of the zero, or the glories of 13th-century Spain, precisely because the recent record of this decaying civilization remains consistently dysfunctional and disgraceful.
Islamic society and culture is far from being dysfunctional and disgraceful.

Naive and misinformed western people might believe this nonsense.

But the reality is far different than what Fox News reports

The existance of wide spread Islamic terrorism around the world contradicts your claim.
One man's terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter

Just depends on which of the conflict you are on :eusa_angel:

Feel free to enlighten us then. What have muslims contributed to the world in the past 300 years? Given that the quaran is only important to muslims, you cant consider that a contribution to the world. What have they done for people who ARENT muslims?

Last edited:

One man's terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter

Just depends on which of the conflict you are on :eusa_angel:

"One Man's Terrorist is Another Man's Freedom Fighter"

Often and thoughtlessly repeated, this is one of those sayings that cry out for logical and philosophical analysis. Competent analysis will show that clear-thinking persons ought to avoid the saying.

Note first that while freedom is an end, terror is a means. So to call a combatant a terrorist is to say something about his tactics, his means for achieving his ends, while to call a combatant a freedom fighter is to say nothing about his tactics or means for achieving his ends. It follows that one and the same combatant can be both a terrorist and a freedom fighter. For one and the same person can employ terror as his means while having freedom as his end.

Suppose a Palestinian straps on an explosive belt and detonates himself in a Tel Aviv pizza parlor. He is objectively a terrorist: he kills and maims noncombatants in furtherance of a political agenda which includes freedom from Israeli occupation. The fact that he is a freedom fighter does not make him any less a terrorist. Freedom is his end, but terror is his means. It is nonsense to say that he is a terrorist to Israelis and their supporters and a freedom fighter to Palestinians and their supporters. He is objectively both. It is not a matter of 'perception' or point of view or which side one is on.

Another Palestinian renounces terrorism and fights for freedom from occupation by the path of negotiation. He is objectively a freedom fighter and objectively no terrorist. A third case might be an Israeli terrorist who blows up a Palestinian hospital or mosque in revenge for Palestinian terrorist attacks. He is objectively a terrorist but objectively not a freedom fighter.

So there are two reasons to avoid thre saying "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." The first is that it rests on a confusion of means and ends. Describing a combatant as a terrorist, I describe his means not his end; describing a combatant as a freedom fighter, I describe his end not his means. A second reason to avoid the saying is because the saying suggests falsely that there is no fact of the matter as to whether or not a person is a terrorist. There is: a combatant is a terrorist if and only if he employs terror as a tactic in the furtherance of his political goals. It doesn't matter what his goal or end is. It might be the noble one of freedom from oppression. Or it might be base one of domination and exploitation. What makes him a terrorist is the means he employs. (Of course, I am not suggesting that a noble end justifies terrorist tactics.)

Feel free to enlighten us then. What have muslims contributed to the world in the past 300 years? Given that the quaran is only important to muslims, you cant consider that a contribution to the world. What have they invented or done for people who ARENT muslims?
In the reverse: what has the West done for or to Muslims besides, steal their natural resourses, colonize them, kill them, back and install dictitorial governments to brutalize the people, bomb innocent men, women and children, destroy their countries, etc ?

Feel free to enlighten us then. What have muslims contributed to the world in the past 300 years? Given that the quaran is only important to muslims, you cant consider that a contribution to the world. What have they invented or done for people who ARENT muslims?
In the reverse: what has the West done for or to Muslims besides, steal their natural resourses, colonize them, kill them, back and install dictitorial governments to brutalize the people, bomb innocent men, women and children, destroy their countries, etc ?

You mean besides the billions of dollars we send them each year, or the medical research and vaccines we create, and the endless inventions coming out of the US the Muslims benifit from? Even terrorists love our many inventions, particularly computers and the internet.

The rest of the world is constantly coming up with new technologies and other advancements, while the only thing i see coming from muslims is terrorism and death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back