355 Prophecies Fulfilled in Jesus Christ

I prophesy that it was cold in Minneapolis last Winter.

Retroactive prophecy. That's exactly what the New Testament writers did.

And actually, last winter was pretty mild in Minneapolis :)

Retard, Christianity was illegal for the first few centuries. And, Jews, being Antichrist, totally hated (and hate) Christians. Yet, where are their writings exposing the allegation that biblical prophesies were written after fact?

The Gospel of mark contains the prophesy of the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem. Even the libtard Wikipedia doesn't try to argue Mark was written after 70 AD. And, if it was written by the famous Mark that tradition assigns it, it would have been written even sooner than the libtard scholars claim.

Your position is very stupid, and exists for one reason, to deny the evidence. Christians was rapidly growing int he first century, but you seem to think it was growing without any books telling about Jesus on whom the religion is based, at least until Paul released number of books supposedly as late as the 60s.

Weird post. Obviously you hate Jews. You're a sick man.

Weird post. Obviously you hate Jews. You're a sick man.

Would you like to address my comments, or are you going to leave it at accusing me of being a Christian, like it's a bad thing, for my relevant and inarguable reference to Jews as Antichrist?

The NT has no concrete prophecies.

Indeep, all you prove is that you're ignorant and anti-christian. Here's an example of a concrete prophecy from the NT:

Mark 13: And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? There shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, Tell us, when shall these things be? ... Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Indeep, all you prove is that you're ignorant and anti-christian. Here's an example of a concrete prophecy from the NT:

Mark 13: And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? There shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, Tell us, when shall these things be? ... Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
Ha Ha a true Mark or Con if I ever heard one since the book of Mark was not given a name till many many years after this event occurred. neither was any of those other books you mentioned...Giving whoever penned the New Testament annonomously years after said event to write it down as it happened through hindsight...Hardly a prophecy... True fake news and true malarkey to try and place Je Zeus in places in the Jewish scriptures he does not belong or claim fallacious things for him..You might be able to fool the guliable and naive but you certainly can’t fool the ones who know how you play your game... People today can look these things up for themselves to see through your obvious lies and untruths....

Uh, schmuck, this was written AFTER the Temple was destroyed.
Plus, if you actually read the Gemara Yoma, there's no way Jesus would have been in the part of the Temple the NT says he was in.

Plus you already lied that you knew Hebrew when you don't.
You are already an established liar.

Ha Ha a true Mark or Con if I ever heard one since the book of Mark was not given a name till many many years after this event occurred. neither was any of those other books you mentioned...Giving whoever penned the New Testament annonomously years after said event to write it down as it happened through hindsight...Hardly a prophecy... True fake news and true malarkey to try and place Je Zeus in places in the Jewish scriptures he does not belong or claim fallacious things for him..You might be able to fool the guliable and naive but you certainly can’t fool the ones who know how you play your game... People today can look these things up for themselves to see through your obvious lies and untruths....
FOOL!

FOOL!
For quoting history?
The NT itself brags that the Disciples were illiterate; they surely didn't write anything first hand.

FOOL!
Yes you truly are a FOOL for Christ and since it is incumbent upon people to make sure they are not being Fooled by tall tales and nonsense then I am a wise man and thank you for pointing it out.... You see since the NT is the opposite of truth then I am the opposite of a Fool.... Wink... Wink...

FOOL!
Yes you truly are a FOOL for Christ and since it is incumbent upon people to make sure they are not being Fooled by tall tales and nonsense then I am a wise man and thank you for pointing it out.... You see since the NT is the opposite of truth then I am the opposite of a Fool.... Wink... Wink...
RWNJ has been taught to memorize a select number of verses out of context.
Christianity is a sad religion.

FOOL!
Like I said. You're a fool. A buffoon. There are countless people who are a lot smarter than you who believe differently. What are your credentials for interpreting Gods word? Where did you get your divinity degree? You know nothing.

FOOL!
Like I said. You're a fool. A buffoon. There are countless people who are a lot smarter than you who believe differently. What are your credentials for interpreting Gods word? Where did you get your divinity degree? You know nothing.
Wow!...a good Christian tossing out insults?

FOOL!
You cannot refute anything I say therefore you attempt to insult me personally... The “ Leaf” can be easily removed from your and others “ Belief” showing that you and they are naked and not carrying the NAKED TRUTH.. That is why you and they must cover up their lies by printing more pages and coming up with more tall tales because right from the start you were fed a lie that no matter how many stories and fables you or they teach each lie is uncovered and nothing you say or do can cover that fact up....One lie leads to another and another and another until we all realize there is no truth in you or your teachings.... Really Really Rotten Fruit from a Really Rotten Tree...

FOOL!
You cannot refute anything I say therefore you attempt to insult me personally... The “ Leaf” can be easily removed from your and others “ Belief” showing that you and they are naked and not carrying the NAKED TRUTH.. That is why you and they must cover up their lies by printing more pages and coming up with more tall tales because right from the start you were fed a lie that no matter how many stories and fables you or they teach each lie is uncovered and nothing you say or do can cover that fact up....One lie leads to another and another and another until we all realize there is no truth in you or your teachings.... Really Really Rotten Fruit from a Really Rotten Tree...
There is nothing to refute. Goodbye.

FOOL!
There is nothing to refute. Goodbye.
That is because you cannot refute what I have said... My name means He who Hears or is Heard.... All that I say will be heard by those who have ears to hear it with and by those who have other senses to see that I speak the truth and none can be found in you or yours... Shalom...

Yo Judas, I was addressing the false claim that there were no concrete prophesies in the NT. Your reply is irrelevant to that point. But, as to the date, maybe you could consider giving us a reason to believe Mark was written after 70 AD, other than just to deny prophecy? Libtard Wikipedia accepts that it was written before 70 AD. Even though Wikepedia rejects the traditional authorship, the traditional authorship also places the book before 70 AD. But, the best reason of all, if this was written after 70 AD, why didn't the Antichrist (Jews) blow the whistle? Where's an ancient record of a Jew alleging a post-70 AD date? I await your dumbsh1t answer.

In books of fiction, when something earlier in the book predicts or hints at equally fictional events later in the same book, we call it "foreshadowing", not "prophecy". The entire thread premise is garbage.

Yo Judas, I was addressing the false claim that there were no concrete prophesies in the NT. Your reply is irrelevant to that point. But, as to the date, maybe you could consider giving us a reason to believe Mark was written after 70 AD, other than just to deny prophecy? Libtard Wikipedia accepts that it was written before 70 AD. Even though Wikepedia rejects the traditional authorship, the traditional authorship also places the book before 70 AD. But, the best reason of all, if this was written after 70 AD, why didn't the Antichrist (Jews) blow the whistle? Where's an ancient record of a Jew alleging a post-70 AD date? I await your dumbsh1t answer.
Just how many names are you going by and you call me a Judas...Since we are mentioning names and you are into names let’s start with some interesting facts... There is no mention of the gospels till the 2 nd century... Further the gospels were unknown to Justin Martyr who obviusly would have quoted them if he knew they exsisted but he did not because the very names Mathew, Mark, Luke and John are never mentioned by him... Not even the bible claims that Mark was an eyewitness to Jesus. For his supposed time on earth...There is so much more I could say here but it is up to each and every person to figure these things out for themselves and who is telling the truth....Name calling is uncalled for and rather childish on your part but since you have so many names for your idol Jesus I quess it is flattering you are trying to rename me as well... Wink....

Forum List

Back