Muslim racism in perspective

And Prophet Muhammad said:
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim, which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefor, do injustice to yourselves."

ah............the.....extremist loop hole......

Piety and good action doesn't mean to wear explosives and blowing people up; It's giving to charity, giving to the poor, sponsoring an orphan, building mosques, visiting the sick, having good relationships with one's neighbors, ....etc

that may well be what it means to you but others seem to see it different.....reminds me of the way the bible was interpreted in the middle ages.....by some.....

The long introduction to The Force of Reason recounts the intellectual lynching to which Fallaci was subjected following the publication of The Rage and the Pride. The PC establishment, which she refers to as the "Modern Inquisition," crucified her, submerging her with lawsuits and accusations of being racist and fomenting a religious war. But all of this publicity just played into Fallaci's hands, as sales of The Rage and the Pride soared into the millions. But what has really struck Fallaci in the wake of The Rage and the Pride are the letters she has received from readers throughout the world.

One of the most significant was written by an Italian, who thanked her for "helping me to understand the things I thought without realizing I was thinking them." And this is Fallaci's goal: provoking Europeans into realizing what is going on right under their noses and getting rid of their fear to say something that goes against the PC dogma. According to Fallaci, the "Modern Inquisition" has managed to keep individuals in fear of expressing what they believe: "If you are a Westerner and you say that your civilization is superior, the most developed that this planet has ever seen, you go to the stake. But if you are a son of Allah or one of their collaborationists and you say that Islam has always been a superior civilization, a ray of light...nobody touches you. Nobody sues you. Nobody condemns you."

Fallaci has her own interpretation of the massive Islamic immigration that is rapidly changing the face of European cities. She sees it as part of the expansionism that has characterized Islam since its birth. After reminding the reader how Islamic armies have aimed for centuries at the heart of Europe (a part of history that is not taught anymore in Europe, since it would offend the sensitivity of Muslim pupils), reaching France, Poland, and Vienna, she lays out her case, claiming that the current flood of immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa is part of a carefully planned strategy. Fallaci uses the words of Muslim leaders to support this thesis.

In 1974, former Algerian President Houari Boumedienne said in a speech at the U.N.: "One day millions of men will leave the southern hemisphere to go to the northern hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory." In other words, says Fallaci, what Islamic armies have not been able to do with force in more than 1,000 years can be achieved in less than a century through high birth rates. She cites as evidence a 1975 meeting of Islamic countries in Lahore, in which they announced their project to transform the flow of Muslim immigrants in Europe in "demographic preponderance."

The "sons of Allah," as Fallaci calls them, do not make a secret of their plans. A Catholic bishop recounted that, during an interfaith meeting in Turkey, a respected Muslim cleric told the crowd: "Thanks to your democratic laws we will invade you. Thanks to our Islamic laws we will conquer you." But what really makes Fallaci's blood boil is the West's inability to even acknowledge this aggression. A large part of her book is dedicated to analyzing how the main European countries pander to the arrogant demands of radical Muslim organizations, how they are unable to defend their Jewish citizens from acts of Islamic militant violence (often blamed on neo-Nazis and almost never on the Muslim perpetrators, even when the evidence clearly proves otherwise), and said countries' unwillingness to be proud of their cultures and identities.

But when and why did Europe become so weak and submissive in the face of its new Islamic masters, a "province of Islam," as Fallaci calls it? She points the finger squarely at the 1973 oil crisis. Europeans were so afraid of losing their supplies of oil that they decided to pander to the requests of OPEC, discarding Israel and beginning an intense dialogue with Arab countries. From that year on, intellectuals, the media, and politicians have been showered with money for their support of Arab and Islamic causes and numerous lobbying organizations have been created in several European countries. A publication with the ominous title of "Eurabia [about which Bat Yeor has written at length] was created in Paris, and the European parliament established the Parliamentary Association for the Euro-Arabian Cooperation, all part of an Arab-financed effort to influence European politics.

The last chapters of The Force of Reason are dedicated to explaining why Europe's three main political and social forces (Left, Right, and the Church) gave in to what she calls "the Islamic invasion." While Fallaci accuses the Left and Right mostly of ignorance and opportunism, her harshest words are left for the Church. Fallaci has been known throughout her long career for her strong anti-clericalism (she is a long-time leftist, daughter of an Italian partisan who fought the Fascists), but describes herself as a "Christian atheist." While stating that she does not believe in God, she claims that the West cannot ignore its Christian origin and identity. Even if we deny God's existence, Fallaci says, Christianity has shaped the Western world. It defines "who we are, where we are coming from, and where we are going."

But the Church, she says, is not able — or worse, not willing — to defend Christianity. Fallaci accuses the Church of helping the expansion of the "Islamic empire," lobbying for more Muslims to come to Europe. She points out that Christianity offers its churches as shelters to Muslim immigrants, who immediately turn them into mosques, as it has happened repeatedly in France and Italy. It continuously apologizes for the Crusades, but never expects an apology for what Muslims are doing now to Christians in Sudan or Indonesia.

Amid Fallaci's bleak vision for Europe, however, a ray of hope comes from America. In a very emotional last chapter, Fallaci describes her admiration in witnessing the 2004 New Year's Eve celebrations in Times Square. In a sharp contrast with the fear-constrained Europeans, thousands of New Yorkers decided to defy the Code Orange terror alert and party hard in the face of the terrorists. Proud to honor itself, young and determined, America is perceived by Fallaci as the only hope for the West. In this unprovoked cultural war that has been waged on the West, America should lead the way, but it cannot do it alone. According to Fallaci, the West has not realized that it is under attack, and that this war "wants to hit our soul rather than our body. Our way of life, our philosophy of life. Our way of thinking, acting and loving. Our freedom. Do not be fooled by their explosives. That is just a strategy. The terrorists, the kamikazes, do not kill us just for the sake of killing us. They kill us to bend us. To intimidate us, tire us, demoralize us, blackmail us."

Movingly passionate, The Force of Reason is a desperate wake-up call for the West and for Europe in particular. In Italy, despite a complete silence from the media (who have decided not to make the same mistake they made with The Rage and the Pride, when their criticism made the book's sales skyrocket) the book has sold a half million copies in just two weeks. A translation into English is imminent, making The Force of Reason readily accessible for those in the U.S. who want to learn more about the dire situation Europe faces.

Lorenzo Vidino on Oriana Fallaci and The Force of Reason on National Review Online

Thanks, Val, I've been meaning to pick up one of her books.

Here's another link to an interview. She died of cancer in 2006.

From the WSJ Opinion Archives

CITIZEN OF THE WORLD
Prophet of Decline

An interview with Oriana Fallaci.
June 23, 2005

NEW YORK--Oriana Fallaci faces jail. In her mid-70s, stricken with a cancer that, for the moment, permits only the consumption of liquids--so yes, we drank champagne in the course of a three-hour interview--one of the most renowned journalists of the modern era has been indicted by a judge in her native Italy under provisions of the Italian Penal Code which proscribe the "vilipendio," or "vilification," of "any religion admitted by the state."

In her case, the religion deemed vilified is Islam, and the vilification was perpetrated, apparently, in a book she wrote last year--and which has sold many more than a million copies all over Europe--called "The Force of Reason." Its astringent thesis is that the Old Continent is on the verge of becoming a dominion of Islam, and that the people of the West have surrendered themselves fecklessly to the "sons of Allah." So in a nutshell, Oriana Fallaci faces up to two years' imprisonment for her beliefs--which is one reason why she has chosen to stay put in New York. Let us give thanks for the First Amendment.

It is a shame, in so many ways, that "vilipend," the latinate word that is the pinpoint equivalent in English of the Italian offense in question, is scarcely ever used in the Anglo-American lexicon; for it captures beautifully the pomposity, as well as the anachronistic outlandishness, of the law in question. A "vilification," by contrast, sounds so sordid, so tabloid--hardly fitting for a grande dame.

"When I was given the news," Ms. Fallaci says of her recent indictment, "I laughed. Bitterly, of course, but I laughed. No amusement, no surprise, because the trial is nothing else but a demonstration that everything I've written is true."

Citizen of the World - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Viewpoint: Why Ann Coulter Matters - TIME

"The same day I was reading Ann Coulter's book, I read Margaret Talbot's excellent New Yorker piece from last week on Oriana Fallaci, the Coulteresque Italian journalist who has written that the "art of invading and conquering and subjugating" is "the only art which the sons of Allah have always excelled." Fallaci has said that Muslims "breed like rats," and she has complained that Muslims have left "yellow streaks of urine that profaned the millenary marbles of the Baptistery" in Florence. As it happens, it's illegal in much of Europe to say such outlandish things: Fallaci currently faces trial in Italy for defaming Islam. At least in the U.S., Coulter is not threatened with prosecution for being Coulter, but as I read Talbot's piece I wondered why the de rigueur intellectual response to Coulter in the U.S. is to dismiss her automatically. "

Viewpoint: Why Ann Coulter Matters - TIME

"The same day I was reading Ann Coulter's book, I read Margaret Talbot's excellent New Yorker piece from last week on Oriana Fallaci, the Coulteresque Italian journalist who has written that the "art of invading and conquering and subjugating" is "the only art which the sons of Allah have always excelled." Fallaci has said that Muslims "breed like rats," and she has complained that Muslims have left "yellow streaks of urine that profaned the millenary marbles of the Baptistery" in Florence. As it happens, it's illegal in much of Europe to say such outlandish things: Fallaci currently faces trial in Italy for defaming Islam. At least in the U.S., Coulter is not threatened with prosecution for being Coulter, but as I read Talbot's piece I wondered why the de rigueur intellectual response to Coulter in the U.S. is to dismiss her automatically. "

Coulteresque? :lol: That's just so laughable.

Someone (who is not even named above) said they read someone's review of Oriana at the same time they read Coulter's book and so her comparison and mischaracterization is valid??? :rofl:

Fallaci was born in Florence, Italy. During World War II, she joined the resistance despite her youth, in the democratic armed group "Giustizia e Libertà". Her father Edoardo Fallaci, a cabinet maker in Florence, was a political activist struggling to put an end to the dictatorship of Italian fascist leader Benito Mussolini. It was during this period that Fallaci was first exposed to the atrocities of war. In a 1976 retrospective collection of her works, she remarked that:

“Whether it comes from a despotic sovereign or an elected president, from a murderous general or a beloved leader, I see power as an inhuman and hateful phenomenon. . . . I have always looked on disobedience toward the oppressive as the only way to use the miracle of having been born.”[2]
Oriana Fallaci - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On November 30th 2005 Oriana Fallaci received in New York the Annie Taylor Award for the courage of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture. She was honored for the "heroism and the values" that rendered her «a symbol of the fight against Islamic fascism and a knight of the freedom of humankind.» The Annie Taylor Award is annually awarded to people who have demonstrated unusual courage in adverse conditions and great danger. David Horowitz, founder of the center, providing the following motivation for the award, defining Oriana Fallaci «a General in the fight for freedom

Coulteresque.......... :rofl: Good one!

When you go to the Mosque for prayer.

You will see black, white, brown, and every other color of humanity, standing in the prayer lines.

Shoulder to shoulder and toe to toe. Bowing down to The God of the Universe.

You see the same in Christian churches and as I understand it most colors are represented in the Jewish religion as well.

When you go to the Mosque for prayer.

You will see black, white, brown, and every other color of humanity, standing in the prayer lines.

Shoulder to shoulder and toe to toe. Bowing down to The God of the Universe.

You see the same in Christian churches and as I understand it most colors are represented in the Jewish religion as well.
You are living in a dream world Sarge!!!

The two most segregated buildings in America are prisons and Church on Sunday. :lol:

As far as Jewish Synagouges go. They are almost totally jew white.

I think you're living in a dream world. Muslim worldviews tend to be pretty narrow in my experience anyways.

Muslim racism is rampant. They aren't magically and divinely free of it, that's utter bullshit. Kurds and Arabs don't get along too well in Iraq, especially over who gets how much oil. In Afganistan, you have Hazaras, Pashtus, Tajiks, Uzbeks, etc, all killing each other in what is straight up race wars, which then gets divided into tribal conflicts. But they are all Muslim, and there are too many of them for it be just a "couple bad people".

And I know that Arabs at least are racist towards black people. A black GI or one of the Ugandan security guys doesn't command as much as respect as someone else. I've seen IA's spit on the Ugandans and shout profanities as they drive through the gate (in which we usually fuck 'em up afterwards). They always look down on them with contempt when told to go get searched by them.

Now, how is the Church segregated? I want to hear that one. Given that Christianity is the biggest religion spread over the world, I really would like to know, how is it segregated and why would people convert to it if it was converting into race and class groups? Attendance is made up of who lives in the area, rather than "whites" or "blacks" only.

As for Jews, besides the main group, the ones who run the world and kill Muslims and invade places, you have Ashkanazi and Sepherdic Jews (do you know which one is White, or Brown without googling it?), not to mention Ethiopian Jews among others. Or you just walked by a Synagogue in Brooklyn and decided Jews were lily white?

Last edited:
Despite this diversity, Ashkenazi Jews represent the bulk of modern Jewry, with at least 70% of Jews worldwide (and up to 90% prior to World War II and the Holocaust). As a result of their emigration from Europe during the wartime periods, Ashkenazim also represent the overwhelming majority of Jews in the New World continents, in countries such as the United States, Canada, Argentina, Australia, and Brazil. In France, emigration of Mizrahim from North Africa has led them to outnumber the Ashkenazim and Sephardim.[34] Only in Israel is the Jewish population representative of all groups, a melting pot independent of each group's proportion within the overall world Jewish population.[35]

Jewish Ethnicity

And I was right, you just walked into a American synagogue on one of the trips to the Great Satan. I think the whole Jewish population will shift anyways, since Ashkenazi Jews tend to be secular liberals who never really have kids, while the more conservative do, especially the non-European Jews. Works for me. 70% is not lily white, in fact I think that is the percentage of whites in the US, eg. it's pretty diverse.

If most Muslims are brown, what does this mean, you are less racist?

Anything to say about the rest of my post, or is that something you just overlooked? I'm waiting for you to tell me I am wrong, or does your silence mean you agree (irrelevant whether you do or not, I am right anyways).

Last edited:
Your post you are refering to was mainly a bunch of person antecedents which may or may not be true.

Not quite, my personal experience was thrown in to detail my viewpoint concerning the matter, that I believe many Muslims are racist. Take or leave it I guess. All those ethnic tribes do exist within the Muslim world, and they do fight, eg. the conflict within Afganistan over the centuries, or Iraq (and not just Shia/Sunni), and against Turks (Ottomans), etc. Telling someone they don't would be denying millions ever existed or wars were never fought.

And your supposedly empirical evidence was from a book that most likely isn't true (my theories on Mohammed some other time), on top of which you said that the Church and Jews were either lily white and/or segregated. I went so far as to look up some numbers, now you can try expanding on your own statements.

Last edited:
Muslims are probably just as racist as every other group out there. Some of them are racist, and most are not. However, muslims ARE religious bigots, far more than any other religious people. Muslims probably couldnt afford to be racists AND religious bigots, because they have a bad enough reputation as it is. They would be better off being just simple racists though, because the amount of white people they would hate, is a number far lower than the number of people around the world with differing religious beliefs that they hate.

Do ALL muslims hate people with differing religions? No, of course not, but the vast majority of them probably do, at least to some extent. Maybe hate is too strong a word to apply to the majority, but i think i can safely say that the majority is intolerant of other religions. THIS is the reason muslims have the bad reputation around the world that they currently have, and this is why they are under the worlds microscope.....well its because of that and all the killing of innocent people they are so fond of. That stuff tends to piss off civilized people.

Last edited:
Your post you are refering to was mainly a bunch of person antecedents which may or may not be true.

Not quite, my personal experience was thrown in to detail my viewpoint concerning the matter, that I believe many Muslims are racist. Take or leave it I guess. All those ethnic tribes do exist within the Muslim world, and they do fight, eg. the conflict within Afganistan over the centuries, or Iraq (and not just Shia/Sunni), and against Turks (Ottomans), etc. Telling someone they don't would be denying millions ever existed or wars were never fought.
Of course wars are fought between nations of the same religion over land, natural resources, tribal issues. Muslim nations are no different than Christian nations in that reguard.

Heck, WWII in Europe was between christian America, England and France; vers christian Germany and Italy.

Muslims are probably just as racist as every other group out there. Some of them are racist, and most are not. However, muslims ARE religious bigots, far more than any other religious people. Muslims probably couldnt afford to be racists AND religious bigots, because they have a bad enough reputation as it is. They would be better off being just simple racists though, because the amount of white people they would hate, is a number far lower than the number of people around the world with differing religious beliefs that they hate.

Do ALL muslims hate people with differing religions? No, of course not, but the vast majority of them probably do, at least to some extent. Maybe hate is too strong a word to apply to the majority, but i think i can safely say that the majority is intolerant of other religions. THIS is the reason muslims have the bad reputation around the world that they currently have and this is why they are under the worlds microscope.
Since there are 1.1 billion Muslims in the world.

That must be a very large microscope.

In reality, we Muslims could care less what the West thinks of us or our actions.

We are NOT about to change because a bunch of secular atheists don't approve of our laws, religion, or lifestyle. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back