Muslim protesting film are defending Human Rights

Muslims know that obama's apology is fake. They don't want an apology, they want the law changed.

I'm know, driving a cab for 18 hours a day doesn't leave you much time to protest or surf the web. Sunni, what's your excuse for all the free time?
Full time job, taking kids to soccer practice, cleaning the pool, PTA meetings, taking care of the lawn, Cub Scout meetings, going to the mosque,............Who has time to protest?? :cool:

So get another wife? :dunno:

Anyways, you don't sound like a real muslim, plus, no beard, carry on.

I am a Republican and you are an extremists to the far, far fascist right.

To daveman and those like him: I don't want you in the party. Once again you are causing the defeat of our mainstream candidate.

Go form your own party, because you can't have ours.

daveman hates his country. But some countries that hate officially the same things he does will want him. You really need to immigrate because you will find out that the great majority is not going to do what you want reasonable Americans to do: hate others. You need to go join fascists like you outside of our country.
I notice you can't help but mindlessly kiss the ass of someone who wants to destroy the Constitution.

I don't hate America, boy. I don't like what you leftists want to turn it into. That's been tried -- the Soviet Union circa 1958 was a failure.

I suggest you learn from history, because those who fail to do so are doomed to vote Democrat.

Freedom of speech does not mean one escapes logical consequences and freedom of speech is not value neutral.

Thus, the film maker made an awful film, and everyone who respects the decency and dignity of mankind can rebuke him.

Blowing people up in protest of the film is awful.

Sunni Man, daveman, crazy muslims, etc: you want to be Americans, play by the rules. You get to say what you want but don't expect not to be held morally and publicly accountable for bad choices.

Sunni Man, any American can call out any other so-called American when they start acting stupid.

That's part of being American. Now pull your big boy training pants, grow up, and act like American.

PS: too many of our generation put their time in the swamp and later in the sand box to think your jungle rot gives you any special right to act like a dope, Sunni Man. Grow up.

PS: too many of our generation put their time in the swamp and later in the sand box to think your jungle rot gives you any special right to act like a dope, Sunni Man. Grow up.
I am acting like an American by speaking my mind.

Just because you don't like or agree with what I have to say makes No difference to me.

And besides, who appointed you the official, "Decider of who's an American"? :cool:

The U.S. Constitution give me the opportunity. And if I can get enough voters to agree with me, we can ensure that you get to practice your faith without endangering ours and our ways of life.

I am acting like an American by speaking my mind.

Just because you don't like or agree with what I have to say makes No difference to me.

And besides, who appointed you the official, "Decider of who's an American"? :cool:

Over the past dozen years, the human rights bodies of the United Nations have adopted resolutions to condemn "defamation of religion" as a violation of human rights. The first of these resolutions, introduced in 1999 by Pakistan, specified the "defamation of Islam." More generic language was substituted, but everybody understands that only one religion is meant.

These resolutions are in no way legally binding on anybody. They allow persecution-minded governments and clerics to tell their citizens and adherents that they are not attacking human rights when they pronounce death in the name of religion. They are upholding Human Rights.

Don't blame the video; defend free speech - CNN.com

Wow, I thought I have heard it all. You are insane!

Over the past dozen years, the human rights bodies of the United Nations have adopted resolutions to condemn "defamation of religion" as a violation of human rights. The first of these resolutions, introduced in 1999 by Pakistan, specified the "defamation of Islam." More generic language was substituted, but everybody understands that only one religion is meant.

These resolutions are in no way legally binding on anybody. They allow persecution-minded governments and clerics to tell their citizens and adherents that they are not attacking human rights when they pronounce death in the name of religion. They are upholding Human Rights.

Don't blame the video; defend free speech - CNN.com

Wow, I thought I have heard it all. You are insane!
Don't blame me; I'm just the messenger.

I found it on CNN :cool:

The U.S. Constitution give me the opportunity. And if I can get enough voters to agree with me, we can ensure that you get to practice your faith without endangering ours and our ways of life.
And if we can someday get enough voters for our agenda we will be in control.

See how that works............. :eusa_angel:

As the reasonable people here keep repeating, there is no fundamental human right to not be insulted or offended. So the basic question is whether there is a right to harm those who insult or offend? Whether it is Rush Limbaugh or Chick-fil-a or somebody who insults Mohammed in a cartoon or in a poorly made video, is it ehtical to attempt to harm financially or physically those who exercise their fundamental right to free speech?

A few minutes ago I was watching Megyn Kelly report that the U.S. government has spent $70,000 for ads in Pakistan apologizing for that video. Now against a trillion dollar debt growing at $4+ billion per day, $70k might not sound like a lot. To me, that is a LOT of money and wipes out a lot of years of my taxes paid to the U.S. government.

What have we received for it? Today there is video of Pakistani school children marching in the streets chanting "Death to America! Death to all who blaspheme!"

I really think it is high time we rethink this whole apology thing. It obviously has nothing to do with basic human rights.
Karma has something to say about that:

Pakistani man dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flag at anti-Islam film rally | Mail Online

:lmao:

Sunni boy should be embarrassed by what’s happening. The fact that he isn't says it all..Even though he's a wanna be convert

Forum List

Back