Muslim protesting film are defending Human Rights

Fascinating, we have something else in common. I am an ex biker. I had bikes for forty years.

In the 1960s I had a triumph tiger cub with a bored out inlet port, and an amal mono block carburetor. Trouble with it was that it vibrated so much it shook out all the engine screws. I had better luck with Honda's during the 1990s. I used to do 120 miles per hour down the motorway on my Honda 650cc.:eusa_angel:
Cool!!

Yea, back in the day, I had a 650 Triumph Bonneville with twin carbs.

Amal wasn't much of a carburetor...........more like a controlled leak. :lol:

Later on I started switching all of my carburetors to the new Mikuni carbs when they came out and that solved a lot of problems. :cool:

You should try the Mikuni carbs on your magic carpet. Oh no wait! You're not a real muslim, so you're not allowed to own a magic carpet, are you?
Is it that you can't grow a beard, or just won't because you don't want people to think that your muslim?

Damn Ima what is this thing with you and beards?:confused:

ima is Sunni Man's true love, and they are just going through a spat now. She does not like being wife number 2 is all. She will get over it, she always does.

Some believing Muslims believes in wife pounding, and I don't mean the horizontal kind.

I have been thinking about Sunni Boy's affirmative silence on refusing to convict another Sunni in court. For the immigrant, the answer is simple. Simply charge him administratvely not criminally with the offense, and on conviction, revoke his status and ship him home.

Try that in the states and either she or a family member will shoot you in face is one of the real possibilities for you to consider.

ima is Sunni Man's true love, and they are just going through a spat now. She does not like being wife number 2 is all. She will get over it, she always does.
Actually, I would make the skank Ima one of my concubines.

Just so I could beat her dumb ass every day for good measure. :eusa_angel:

over the past dozen years, the human rights bodies of the united nations have adopted resolutions to condemn "defamation of religion" as a violation of human rights. The first of these resolutions, introduced in 1999 by pakistan, specified the "defamation of islam." more generic language was substituted, but everybody understands that only one religion is meant.

These resolutions are in no way legally binding on anybody. They allow persecution-minded governments and clerics to tell their citizens and adherents that they are not attacking human rights when they pronounce death in the name of religion. they are upholding human rights.

don't blame the video; defend free speech - cnn.com
bullshit!!!!

Because this corrupt man was reponsible for a corrupt movie, and we have the right to tell him just how terrible that movie was to the enflaming of interational problems.

Last edited:
Because it appears he may have violated his probation in the publication of the movie on YouTube. There were restrictions on his internet useage associated with his probation. It has nothing to do with the content of the video...though it most certainly has to do with a corrupt admin wanting to hide the real issue...

Now that we know it wasnt about this movie can someone now tell me why this man was singled out by this corrupt administration?

It appears that bit by bit, little by little, in incremental steps, the B. Hussein administration is going to achieve its goal of destroying American credibility. While we share little in common with a totalitarian politico-religious ideology, that ideology is our enemy in the most fundamental sense. It is in their interest to see the United States kowtow to islamist clerics and other zealots. It is most definitely not in our interest to oblige them.

This madness is little more than pandering to Dark Agers and my real fear is that Westerners are at even greater risk from the very people we are pandering to. From the perspective of our enemies, the United States is growing weak and that is precisely what the Obama Administrations's overt kowtowing to Moslem sensitivities is bringing upon us

Actually, I would make the skank Ima one of my concubines.

Just so I could beat her dumb ass every day for good measure. :eusa_angel:

Too bad you can't afford me after spending all your allowance on peeps shows. Nice to know though that your religion is peaceful and allows you to beat your women. And you wonder why Americans hate you stinky muslim scumbags? :cuckoo:

If defending the right of free speech is "defending Obama", the attacking it as you just did, daveman, is defending the Islamofascists.

Son, either you are on the side of America and American values, or you need to go to Libya.

Forum List

Back