Muslim protesting film are defending Human Rights

Please get out of my country, now.
Sorry, but I have No reason to leave My country. :eusa_angel:
Except you're dissatisfied with your country.

There are already countries with the conditions and government you want.

Move to one of them. Stop insisting we bend over backwards to appease you. Liberals may get all bendy for you, but conservatives aren't.

The muslim people all over the world were the innocent victims of a terrible hate crime by the release of this film.
Uh oh! Looks like we got us a

jeehadcopy9pb.jpg

America, which is a majority Christian nation; and Israel a predominately Jewish nation.

Have been continually waging global and regional wars for decades. :cool:

Neither have been doing a very good job of it. There are still muslims.

That's because it's never been our goal to wage war on them and eliminate them.

I'm still waiting for the muslim pro American demonstrations...Where are they? anywhere in this country? That’s the problem with muslims. There are the whackos, then there are the rest who remain silent

I'm still waiting for the muslim pro American demonstrations...Where are they? anywhere in this country? That’s the problem with muslims. There are the whackos, then there are the rest who remain silent
Yep. No adherence to a Bill of Rights for everyone there.

Too bad some of them are not Jewish.

So you expect American muslims to protest in support of the blasphemy film about the Prophet?? :cuckoo: :lol:

I'd expect them to protest for a basic human right, like you claim that they are doing (which they are not doing).

Freedom of speech is a basic human right.

Rioting and making excuses that circumventing freedom of speech in order to give 1 religion a special treatment is not.

I'm not dissatisfied with my country.

I just want to help make it better. :cool:
In other words, you're a chickenshit.
I doubt anyone would say that our country is perfect; including you.

So what's wrong with striving to make things better for both our nation and it's people?

Isn't that the American way?? :cool:
Yes. But you want to make things better for only a small subset of the people.

You want to make things intolerably shitty for non-Muslims and especially women.

It's not going to happen. Period. So move.

Bye.

Forum List

Back