Muslim protesters wearing Anti Obama masks..

Uh Oh ,guess the honeymoon is over. Thought the whole world was gonna love us now that the Messiah was here. Not even in office and they already deface his photos :eusa_shhh:

World reacts to U.S. election - Yahoo! News Photos

Yes, reality is slowly setting in over liberal land and fanatical village.

No, he is not president yet, but, it is becoming increasingly clear to many groups who were counting on him to move the earth for them, that Obama is politics as usual.

As spring sets in over our crippled nation and the morning dew settles over DC, God only knows where the roads of Obama will lead us.

this makes no sense whatsofuckingever. If we all are descendents from one tiny little African lady why is white a monkey and black isn't? doyathink? DUmmie

Willow Skeeve, you make no sense. I said that because of the situation, there is no racism involved.

You on the other hand, as well as people like you over the years, made it into a racial epithet.

Willow Skeeve, you make no sense. I said that because of the situation, there is no racism involved.

You on the other hand, as well as people like you over the years, made it into a racial epithet.

NO, be real, if we are all cut from the same piece of cloth expaln why it is okay to call Bush a chimp and not obamalama. There is only one rational explanation. well maybe two.. you choose. A. You are a hypocrite. or B. You choose to make it about race.

NO, be real, if we are all cut from the same piece of cloth expaln why it is okay to call Bush a chimp and not obamalama. There is only one rational explanation. well maybe two.. you choose. A. You are a hypocrite. or B. You choose to make it about race.

Listen shallow skeeve, over the years, calling a black person a monkey has taken on racial overtones due to the use and intent that it has been given over the past 200 years.

White people don't have that problem as much. My grandmother used to call me a "porch monkey" and a "house ape" when I was younger, and I'm white. Matter of fact, growing up and while I was in the military, the only time that those words had any serious impact was when they were using it as a racial epithet against someone of color.

Shit.......sometimes the dudes that I was working on the ship with on occasions we'd call each other apes and gorillas, but that was because we were proud of the work we were doing, not because we were being bigoted assholes.

Willow Slut, check into it again.

Listen shallow skeeve, over the years, calling a black person a monkey has taken on racial overtones due to the use and intent that it has been given over the past 200 years.

White people don't have that problem as much. My grandmother used to call me a "porch monkey" and a "house ape" when I was younger, and I'm white. Matter of fact, growing up and while I was in the military, the only time that those words had any serious impact was when they were using it as a racial epithet against someone of color.

Shit.......sometimes the dudes that I was working on the ship with on occasions we'd call each other apes and gorillas, but that was because we were proud of the work we were doing, not because we were being bigoted assholes.

Willow Slut, check into it again.

and what does it mean when you call a black person monkey? and since you think we are all cut from the same cloth, since you don't believe we were created but rather evolved what does it matter. didn't we all evolve from the ape?

and what does it mean when you call a black person monkey? and since you think we are all cut from the same cloth, since you don't believe we were created but rather evolved what does it matter. didn't we all evolve from the ape?

Yes, we ARE all cut from the same cloth. However, because of the color OF that cloth, those that are certain colors have made derogatory comments about others whose cloth was darker.

And no, I don't believe that we evolved from apes. Yes, God uses evolution as a way to further His design, but, Darwin got it wrong.....it wasn't apes, it was water mammals, like dolphins and whales.

Yeshua even told His disciples "I will make you fishers of men". Whose to say that the underlying message wasn't referring to the fact that we've evolved from sea mammals?

Hey.......anything is possible.

Try again Willow Skeeve.

Yes, we ARE all cut from the same cloth. However, because of the color OF that cloth, those that are certain colors have made derogatory comments about others whose cloth was darker.

And no, I don't believe that we evolved from apes. Yes, God uses evolution as a way to further His design, but, Darwin got it wrong.....it wasn't apes, it was water mammals, like dolphins and whales.

Yeshua even told His disciples "I will make you fishers of men". Whose to say that the underlying message wasn't referring to the fact that we've evolved from sea mammals?

Hey.......anything is possible.

Try again Willow Skeeve.

So, it's B. You want to make it racial. I sometimes wonder where the Democrats would be if they did not have a race card to play.

No you stupid slut........

Shit.....trying to explain things to you is damn near impossible, what, with that narrow mind.

well, so if it's not racial then it's okay to call obamalama a chimp? or did you make it racial? Logic says if we are the same and you don't want to be divisive, then it should be equally offensive to call boosh a chimp as it is obamalama. but if you do want division and you do want to make it racial you will continue to say it's okay to call booosh a chimp but not obamalama, how about if obamalama is 1/2 chimp! :lol:

Last edited:
well, so if it's not racial then it's okay to call obamalama a chimp? or did you make it racial? Logic says if we are the same and you don't want to be divisive, then it should be equally offensive to call boosh a chimp as it is obamalama. but if you do want division and you do want to make it racial you will continue to say it's okay to call booosh a chimp but not obamalama, how about if obamalama is 1/2 chimp! :lol:

I didn't make it racial stupid. The people of the South, who, when they kept blacks as slaves, as well as their attitude towards black people AFTER the slaves were freed.

Are you this idiotic in real life? I bet you're a hoot at your Junior Leaguer meetings.

I didn't make it racial stupid. The people of the South, who, when they kept blacks as slaves, as well as their attitude towards black people AFTER the slaves were freed.

Are you this idiotic in real life? I bet you're a hoot at your Junior Leaguer meetings.

all those folks in the south have long been dead. so now it's you, just you who choose to make it racial. what about it? based on what you say we can saftely call 1/2 of obama a chimp.. that okay?

all those folks in the south have long been dead. so now it's you, just you who choose to make it racial. what about it? based on what you say we can saftely call 1/2 of obama a chimp.. that okay?

REALLY???? Might wanna go down to Memphis TN, Jacksonville FL, or any of those other wonderful towns. Matter of fact, check out Meridian MS for a week, and then come back and tell us all how those racial folks are long dead.

Nope....I'm not making it racial Willow Pee....you are.

BTW......nice avatar.......nothing like a little pussy on pussy action.

REALLY???? Might wanna go down to Memphis TN, Jacksonville FL, or any of those other wonderful towns. Matter of fact, check out Meridian MS for a week, and then come back and tell us all how those racial folks are long dead.

Nope....I'm not making it racial Willow Pee....you are.

BTW......nice avatar.......nothing like a little pussy on pussy action.

not me,, nope,, I've decided the safe way to go is to call the white half of obamalama a chimp! that ought to keep me in safe water! :lol::lol: I love getting me back rubbed.. do you think all pussies are girl pussies? figures!

not me,, nope,, I've decided the safe way to go is to call the white half of obamalama a chimp! that ought to keep me in safe water! :lol::lol: I love getting me back rubbed.. do you think all pussies are girl pussies? figures!

Well....you could go that way, or, you could do better by coming up with something OTHER than racial slurs.

And.....no......I don't think all pussies are girls.....matter of fact, never brought gender into it. YOU did.

Same as you did with this racial bullshit.

Well....you could go that way, or, you could do better by coming up with something OTHER than racial slurs.

And.....no......I don't think all pussies are girls.....matter of fact, never brought gender into it. YOU did.

Same as you did with this racial bullshit.

well excuse me but I definitely thought you said calling the white monkey wasn't racist didyaknot?

well excuse me but I definitely thought you said calling the white monkey wasn't racist didyaknot?

Try hooked on phonics dear. Apparently your reading comprehension is WAY low.

I said that calling Bush a monkey isn't racist, because of the heritage that he has, namely being white.

I said that calling Obama a monkey would be racist, because of his heritage (he's black), as well as the fact that comparing someone to a chimp if they are black, has had racial overtones for years.

But.......I also said that if Obama started fucking up, I'd call him Earkle, and, if he started acting as stupid as Bush Jr., I'd call him a chimp, and not really worry about the repercussions.

Try hooked on phonics dear. Apparently your reading comprehension is WAY low.

I said that calling Bush a monkey isn't racist, because of the heritage that he has, namely being white.

I said that calling Obama a monkey would be racist, because of his heritage (he's black), as well as the fact that comparing someone to a chimp if they are black, has had racial overtones for years.

But.......I also said that if Obama started fucking up, I'd call him Earkle, and, if he started acting as stupid as Bush Jr., I'd call him a chimp, and not really worry about the repercussions.

Is obamalama black? or half white? I'm getting so confused here!

Is obamalama black? or half white? I'm getting so confused here!

Doesn't matter......if he fucks up, he's toast in my book. White or Wheat? Not so concerned about.

But....your small pussy brain is probably the reason that you're confused. Apparently you can't handle more than one concept at a time.

Doesn't matter......if he fucks up, he's toast in my book. White or Wheat? Not so concerned about.

But....your small pussy brain is probably the reason that you're confused. Apparently you can't handle more than one concept at a time.

we gotta know these improtant details, cause yer calling the race card we must be factually correct, how much of obamalama is it permissible to call monkey? doyathink?

we gotta know these improtant details, cause yer calling the race card we must be factually correct, how much of obamalama is it permissible to call monkey? doyathink?

Nope......YOU are the one trying to play the race card.

And you are such a cute pussy......shame really.

Forum List

Back