First Day

this is one of those "who cares?" issues.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about those two kids, where they go to school, what their favorite foods are, what kind of dog they want etc etc etc ad infinitum ad nauseum.

Can we talk about something that actually matters?

It seemed a legitmate question to me.

Our imperial POTUS does have one hell of a lot of perques, after all.

That's because I know an embarrassed Bush-McCain supporter when I see one.

This racist tried to tell me he was a former Obama supporter. We all know that's a lie. That makes him a racist, a liar, and almost certainly a McCain voter.

"we"?

you got a mouse on your pocket?

twit

That's because I know an embarrassed Bush-McCain supporter when I see one.

This racist tried to tell me he was a former Obama supporter. We all know that's a lie. That makes him a racist, a liar, and almost certainly a McCain voter.

God forbid you should be denied a reason to hate or blame :lol:

Now he's a mccain supporter. :rolleyes:

Bastard was probably a fucking NIXON supporter too!

First day at Sidwell Friends School for Sasha and Malia Obama - Times Online

Durning the campaign I recall Obama blurting out several times in regards to education that he wanted his daughters to have a chance at a good education.

I don't know so am going to ask do we pay for their education at 30K each?
OFF TOPIC!
viewing your avatar....

Did you know that PRIDE is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins and that PRIDE plays a part in ALL of the 7 deadly sins? :eek:

( I just saw a history channel special on this!!! It's making me ponder PRIDE and what it really is, which in many cases....is glorifying oneself, over and above God!)

Care

OFF TOPIC!
viewing your avatar....

Did you know that PRIDE is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins and that PRIDE plays a part in ALL of the 7 deadly sins? :eek:

( I just saw a history channel special on this!!! It's making me ponder PRIDE and what it really is, which in many cases....is glorifying oneself, over and above God!)

Care

Off topic ? He started the thread !:lol:

Yeah, I don't see anything about Bush on it.

Am I missing something?

You didn't need to see Bush Jr.'s name on it......it's been rumored (several times I might add), that the Bush family (especially Barbara) is racist.

And.....the dude's avatar in question is straight up KKK symbols.

Yeah, I don't see anything about Bush on it.

Am I missing something?

Yes. You're not reading your own posts, apparently.

This was the exchange

Originally Posted by dilloduck
Wrong--it was a racists feigned outrage.

Your response:

[Originally posted by Pauitics]Come on Dillo you know damn right well that anyone who questions Obama in any way is automatically an adamant Bush supporter.

Dillo's post referenced the fact that the racist with the KKK symbol avatar's OP was "a racist's feigned outrage".

Your response had nothing to do with his comment... hence my comment about you not looking at the guy's avatar... which is what Dillo was talking about.

Durning the campaign I recall Obama blurting out several times in regards to education that he wanted his daughters to have a chance at a good education.

Obama and Michelle are smart. They know that if they send their kids to Public Schools, they won't get a good education. The message is clear: If you want your kids to get a good education, DO NOT send them to Public Schools.

Forum List

Back