Muslim protesters wearing Anti Obama masks..

Doesn't matter......if he fucks up, he's toast in my book. White or Wheat? Not so concerned about.

But....your small pussy brain is probably the reason that you're confused. Apparently you can't handle more than one concept at a time.
well now, would he be wheat, or would he be rye or maybe pumpernickel

:lol:

So in 15 years, someone who hung out with bin laden runs for President, you gonna vote for him?
we already did, well at least he hung out with his family and I think we elected a few that sat on boards with them also! Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black!

some self proclaimed conservatives on here have said a few times that Obama supposts terrorists, there words not mine! I also remember a certain Youtube video posted on here of a McCain rally where people who were in line either said he was friends with terrorists or a muslim and I bet you most of them would call themself a conservative. So if the shoe fits maybe you should wear it!

Now it's "some" huh? That's called backpedalling.

I have never called Obama a Muslim or a terrorist, so please explain how you figure that broud, sweeping shoe of yours fits?

The fact is, your previous statement is every bit as extremist and ignorant as those you attempt to ridicule. You pick what a few radicals out of the many conservatives state and attempt to portray it as the general consensus.

The fact is, parrotting baseless, sensationalized rumors is not monopolized by either left or right. Neither is attempting to spread misinformation as fact.

Forum List

Back