Muslim protesters wearing Anti Obama masks..

Well, he wasn't an Air America goon, for one thing.

Oh and he wasn't a CRIMINAL.

Of course Bush wasn't an Air America goon, he didn't go to 'Nam. (For those of you that don't know, Air America was a CIA ran outfit over in Viet Nam during the war).

He was too busy hiding out in the National Guard, and they didn't know where his sorry ass was at half the time.

And.......instead of using "wasn't", shouldn't you use "hasn't been proven a criminal yet"?

Take your meds Allie...you're starting to rant again.

Of course Bush wasn't an Air America goon, he didn't go to 'Nam. (For those of you that don't know, Air America was a CIA ran outfit over in Viet Nam during the war).

He was too busy hiding out in the National Guard, and they didn't know where his sorry ass was at half the time.

And.......instead of using "wasn't", shouldn't you use "hasn't been proven a criminal yet"?

Take your meds Allie...you're starting to rant again.
actually, air America operated out of Thailand and into Laos and Vietnam

but you know full well, that WASNT the air America Allie was talking about

Last edited:
They hate Obama because of the screwed up way that Bush has ran the country over the past 8 years.

Nope.....not Obama's fault, it's the fault of the Texas Chimp.

Now, if someone called Obama what you called Bush here, all hell would break loose.

poor old Luissa,, cannot refute the facts, so I'll just call you an idiot.. that's the way to do it girl.. but,, the facts are the facts. :eusa_whistle:
What are the facts, the guy threw him a party a couple years ago and sat on a board with him but have had no real contact in the last two years. I think I remember Ayers even saying they were not friends. And wasn't McCain endorsed by Republicans who sat on that same board. I called you an idiot because you just can't let it go. Get over it, the rest of us have moved on!

What are the facts, the guy threw him a party a couple years ago and sat on a board with him but have had no real contact in the last two years. I think I remember Ayers even saying they were not friends. And wasn't McCain endorsed by Republicans who sat on that same board. I called you an idiot because you just can't let it go. Get over it, the rest of us have moved on!

and you believe what Ayers tells you? oh okay then Kerry on! no, I won't let it go, if it was important to me then it is important to me now. and it was and it is.. everywhere obamalama seems to walk he leaves a shit stain of corruption.. hhhmmmmm!

Now, if someone called Obama what you called Bush here, all hell would break loose.

You are correct sir. I don't use racial epithets when slamming whoever is in office. Bush is white, and therefore, calling him a monkey is not racist.

When Obama fucks up? Well.....then I'm gonna start calling him everything from "Erkle" to "Cos" or whatever else I can come up with.

Hell......if he starts acting like monkey boy Bush, I might call Obama a chimp too!

You are correct sir. I don't use racial epithets when slamming whoever is in office. Bush is white, and therefore, calling him a monkey is not racist.

When Obama fucks up? Well.....then I'm gonna start calling him everything from "Erkle" to "Cos" or whatever else I can come up with.

Hell......if he starts acting like monkey boy Bush, I might call Obama a chimp too!

ok. as long as you're consistent.

this makes no sense whatsofuckingever. If we all are descendents from one tiny little African lady why is white a monkey and black isn't? doyathink? DUmmie

and you believe what Ayers tells you? oh okay then Kerry on! no, I won't let it go, if it was important to me then it is important to me now. and it was and it is.. everywhere obamalama seems to walk he leaves a shit stain of corruption.. hhhmmmmm!
For the matter why does it even matter if he did see him once in awhile on that board, he was part of a bombing what thirty or more years ago. Is Obama plotting to make a bomb and use it on the Pentagon,no! Is Obama protesting the Vietnam War, I don't think so. Is he appointing Ayers to any government job, no! Like I said get over it! The guy sits on a board for education, I think we are going to be alright!

For the matter why does it even matter if he did see him once in awhile on that board, he was part of a bombing what thirty or more years ago. Is Obama plotting to make a bomb and use it on the Pentagon,no! Is Obama protesting the Vietnam War, I don't think so. Is he appointing Ayers to any government job, no! Like I said get over it! The guy sits on a board for education, I think we are going to be alright!

So in 15 years, someone who hung out with bin laden runs for President, you gonna vote for him?

That's right..you have Richardson, Ayers and FRANCKEN to mind the shop.

LOL!

I shall just ignore the rest of your pap as it is also ridiculous garbage.

You'll ignore it because it's true.. and you're not very honest about your politics.

You didn't get spanked huh?

Republicans are still spinning in circles trying to figure out what to do.

365 to 173 electoral college votes is close in your world?

Democrats seizing total control of Congress is close?

Keep pumping Ayers .. it's sure to pay off in 2012.

too bad missy, you don't get to call the shots as to when I get over it. I won't get over it. It has to do with obamamalama seeking out thugs anarchists and terrorists to hang out with. has to do with character.

Forum List

Back