Muslim protesters wearing Anti Obama masks..

He was friends with a terrorist. His name was Bill Ayres. As far as him being Muslin? The only people I recall saying that were Hillary's people. Remember Hillary? The lady who don't know jack shit about foreign policy (according to obamalama himself) the same Hillary he picked for SOS? :lol::lol:

Its politics one lie after another with a personal agenda.

He was friends with a terrorist. His name was Bill Ayres. As far as him being Muslin? The only people I recall saying that were Hillary's people. Remember Hillary? The lady who don't know jack shit about foreign policy (according to obamalama himself) the same Hillary he picked for SOS? :lol::lol:
and you are an idiot!

Were you just as disturbed with McCain's close relationship with convicted felon G. Gordon Liddy who plotted to murder journalist jack anderson, firebomb the brookings institution, and murder Howard hunt?

Remember when McCain said Palin was the greatest VP pick EVER? Now he is not even sure if he would endorse her for president. This is politics if you haven't noticed, and is nothing new. Sometimes I think some of the people on here have never followed an election before.

Were you just as disturbed with McCain's close relationship with convicted felon G. Gordon Liddy who plotted to murder journalist jack anderson, firebomb the brookings institution, and murder Howard hunt?

Remember when McCain said Palin was the greatest VP pick EVER? Now he is not even sure if he would endorse her for president. This is politics if you haven't noticed, and is nothing new. Sometimes I think some of the people on here have never followed an election before.

:tongue:

Obama's "my Muslim faith"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]YouTube - Obama: "My Muslim Faith"[/ame]

57 states

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

There are 57 Muslim states in the world for those that don't know.

My question...are these really mistakes, or Freudian slips?

Well, except it was no lie. He is friends with Ayers.

This is exactly why many republicans should be ignored.

They spend too much time with sillyness, like Ayers .. and ignore things that matter.

Last edited:
Yeah, we should be focusing instead on global warming and sending our money to weird organizations headed by that freak Noah Wylie...

And look the other way when it comes to criminals like Ayers and Richardson.

Yeah, we should be focusing instead on global warming and sending our money to weird organizations headed by that freak Noah Wylie...

And look the other way when it comes to criminals like Ayers and Richardson.

I suggest the first place you look for the decline in republican everything is in the mirror.

Think about this .. according to you and others on the right, republicans just got their asses spanked by a terrorist-loving, America-hating, communist-muslim, non-American, who also happens to be black.

What kind of message did you have that couldn't even beat such a person?

Got your asses SPANKED by such a person .. gave complete control of government over to the democrats by such a person.

Yet somehow, you still think that bullshit is important.

Good luck with that.

Be gentle BAC, Allie was repeatedly dropped on her head, onto a GOP handbook, when she was younger. (Of course, paper had just been invented by the Egyptians at that time.....but hey).

It's really not her fault.

We didn't get "spanked". Despite the war and a tanked economy (thank you Congress) we were very, very close.

As I said. If you want to focus on what's "important"...i.e., global warming, polar bears, and ufos, go right ahead.

We'll mind the shop for you.

We didn't get "spanked". Despite the war and a tanked economy (thank you Congress) we were very, very close.

As I said. If you want to focus on what's "important"...i.e., global warming, polar bears, and ufos, go right ahead.

We'll mind the shop for you.

Yep.......a war that was started by YOUR candidate, as well as an economy that was tanked by the same person.

Bill Clinton left us in the black when he left office, Bush Jr. is leaving us trillions in debt.

Global climate change IS important, UFO's, not so much.

Nope....don't bother minding the shop.....we don't need incompetent boobs like you managing things.

Remember what happened when Republicans controlled both the Congress and the Senate? We ended up in our current mess.

That's right..you have Richardson, Ayers and FRANCKEN to mind the shop.

LOL!

I shall just ignore the rest of your pap as it is also ridiculous garbage.

Well, he wasn't an Air America goon, for one thing.

Oh and he wasn't a CRIMINAL.

Well, he wasn't an Air America goon, for one thing.

Oh and he wasn't a CRIMINAL.

Uh, their are criminals on both sides of the spectrum. But feel free to ignore the ones on your side, you know like scooter libby,gordon liddy,ted stevens, etc.. Also what position does Ayers hold? I did not realize he was in congress or part of the new admin. Btw, isn't norm coleman also under investigation?

Forum List

Back