muslim owned business gets vandalized with bacon in texas

Muslim-owned restaurant vandalized with bacon more than once

my question, is if it's halal, and this is so offensive to them, why are they serving alcohol there?

Home

it is a VERY VERY trivial act of vandalism. If the restaurant serves alcohol---adherent muslims will not eat there even if the meat served is "halal" Lots of Indian restaurants
(those owned by hindu Indians) use halal meat------I have witnessed an HYSTERICAL muslimah----on seeing the row of bottles on the wall ------scream and thrash about and tumble a table in my town

menu looks quite good though.

Hmmmm. New Restaurant, needs a little publicity, since the "attack" business has increased. All for the price of a package of bacon.

Good job.

Why waste expensive bacon on muslims ??

Should have cooked and ate it themselves for breakfast.

Tastes great yum !!

Hmmmm. New Restaurant, needs a little publicity, since the "attack" business has increased. All for the price of a package of bacon.

Good job.
That's a bit too much tinfoil for me. It may or may not be fake. Ultimately I just don't care.

seems true to me-----trivial stuff like graffiti. Grease on the door or some stray strips of bacon is very very trivial mischievous baby stuff. In my town the cops would refuse to write a report

The Bible can't decide if alcohol is bad or good....

the bible is not a person. It cannot "DECIDE"
Humans did write it...and put their personal ideas in it...
I don't believe that reproduction only taking place between a man and a woman was our idea and I don't believe that homosexuality being wrong is our idea either because if the lifestyle had been the Lord's everything intention, he never would've created a female after creating the first male. Only another male would have been made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Bible can't decide if alcohol is bad or good....

the bible is not a person. It cannot "DECIDE"
Humans did write it...and put their personal ideas in it...
I don't believe that reproduction only taking place between a man and a woman was our idea and I don't believe that homosexuality being wrong is our idea either because if the lifestyle had been the Lord's everything intention, he never would've created a female after creating the first male. Only another male would have been made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Woman was created to give man as many problems as man did to Go, it's a vicious circle...I guess we guys should be glad you women folk are not like a black widow...

Good job.
That's a bit too much tinfoil for me. It may or may not be fake. Ultimately I just don't care.

seems true to me-----trivial stuff like graffiti. Grease on the door or some stray strips of bacon is very very trivial mischievous baby stuff. In my town the cops would refuse to write a report
In my town they'd eat the bacon...

Forum List

Back