Ben Carson Head of Housing and Urban Development

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.

This dude ran for President then when offered another job he said that he wasnt qualified to run a federal agency. So, why not put a self described unqualified black man in charge of Urban Development! Perfect Scapegoat and Carson is too stupid to realize he's the fall guy.

^ Racist

I can see Trump now: The inner cities are a disaster! And instead of hiring someone with a background in Developing things I chose a Dr. And just look, black people cant do shit. I tried, I tried...I really did.

Racial Bigot!!

When will you people discern that you have been wrong throughout this entire cycle?

Carson said his experience was that he's lived in the inner city and know people who live there too. Well, by golly thats all it takes there Dr Naptime.

cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud.

Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror.

You're right, ANY MINORITY is a victory because something about blaming the left :rolleyes:

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud. Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror..
You're right, ANY MINORITY is a victory because something about blaming the left :rolleyes:
Just pointing out the facts.

Not surprising you'd get defensive about my post.

'Ol Mac never has to name names.

Had Trump not put any minorities in there, the Regressive Lefties would be whining just as loud. Amazing how zealots never look in the mirror..

Hey Mac, saying if I was a bear I'd eat only Salmon isnt a fact. Neither is your deduction above.

Kanye West wouldnt be cheered for an appointment. So saying any minority being there is good you know is silly.

Hey Mac, saying if I was a bear I'd eat only Salmon isnt a fact. Neither is your deduction above.

Kanye West wouldnt be cheered for an appointment. So saying any minority being there is good you know is silly.
Aw, don't get defensive.

We both know I'm right.

:itsok:

All I can say is, I hope he bypasses Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the Democrat employees, and finds new leadership in the black community (pastors, businessmen, etc) to work the problem of Democrat neglect of the cities and the people who live there.

All I can say is, I hope he bypasses Sharpton and Jackson and the rest of the Democrat employees, and finds new leadership in the black community (pastors, businessmen, etc) to work the problem of Democrat neglect of the cities and the people who live there.

Who? Carson? Who's only qualification is that he lived in "the urban areas" before?

Who? Carson? Who's only qualification is that he lived in "the urban areas" before?

Since when are Democrats concerned with qualifications?

Maybe, maybe not.
If you look at plans to reform public housing to be sustainable community campuses
(as signed onto by Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee and adopted into federal laws
http://www.campusplan.org)
the goal is to mentor families to get out of poverty and off dependence on welfare.

This ties in with both Carson and Obama's support for Microlending as the solution to replace welfare.
And Obama's Executive Order on Excellence in African American Education.

Why not unite all Black leadership in addressing unifying solutions?
The reason these have failed is political division destroying the communities.
So why not remove that destructive division, work together and invest in solutions?

Since when are Democrats concerned with qualifications?

Since when did qualifications become a bad thing?

Maybe being black IS the qualifier. Whenever urban blight is discussed, most minds usually picture up black ghettos and slums. Not that Carson relates to that atmosphere, but at least he will probably do no harm. I don't know HUD priorities, but as an educated man we can hope he too emphasizes the importance of good schooling as well as safe and healthy home environments.

Forum List

Back