muslim owned business gets vandalized with bacon in texas

Which three religions? And why not pig fro human consumption?

It has to do with "split hooves." Which is stupid.
It has nothing to do with split hooves. It does have everything to do with vegetable vs. flesh (omnivore) consumption.

You asked why it was in the Bible to not eat certain animals. In the Bible it says not to eat animals with split hooves.
If that were the case, we'd be restricted to eating dogs, cats, and horses.

I didn't make the rules... sorry I even gave you the answer to the question. For now on I won't respond to your posts. :)
So, how does Flicka taste?

It has to do with "split hooves." Which is stupid.
It has nothing to do with split hooves. It does have everything to do with vegetable vs. flesh (omnivore) consumption.

You asked why it was in the Bible to not eat certain animals. In the Bible it says not to eat animals with split hooves.

I didn't make the rules... sorry I even gave you the answer to the question. For now on I won't respond to your posts. :)

I have no idea WTF that is... I'll stick with bacon.

Why? Because I'm being honest about how I feel? Why did you edit my reply?

No, because you are admitting that you eat pig, but would never do the dirty work of killing one yourself.

I only reduced your reply to the part I wanted to respond.

No, animals with paws are forbidden too.

Pig is forbidden because it's a scavenger -- a bottom feeder. Filled with all kinds of disease. Also, the fat is different.

And last but not least, because GOD says so.

If you don't believe in the God of the Bible. eat whatever the hell you like.

Most Americans would agree.

Why? Because I'm being honest about how I feel? Why did you edit my reply?

No, because you are admitting that you eat pig, but would never do the dirty work of killing one yourself.

I only reduced your reply to the part I wanted to respond.

Which took it out of context. Like I said, if I had to kill a pig to eat it. I wouldn't eat it. So what's your point? I said it like it is. I like bacon. I love bacon. But I'll never kill a pig to eat it.

No, animals with paws are forbidden too.

Pig is forbidden because it's a scavenger -- a bottom feeder. Filled with all kinds of disease. Also, the fat is different.

And last but not least, because GOD says so.

If you don't believe in the God of the Bible. eat whatever the hell you like.
Most Christians believe in god and yet eat pork. How do reconcile that? I believe in neither "god",or n "satan". I do eat whatever suits me, although I draw the line at long pig, considering what that animal tends to consume.

"My Friend Flicka" -- a horse.

To be honest, lots of people in Europe eat horse and say it is pretty good. Horse meat has been found in a lot of meat here in the U.S. without people knowing it was in there. I think in the UK they had a problem with horse meat found in hamburger meat.
I lived in Europe for many years and learned to relish horsemeat.

To be honest, lots of people in Europe eat horse and say it is pretty good. Horse meat has been found in a lot of meat here in the U.S. without people knowing it was in there. I think in the UK they had a problem with horse meat found in hamburger meat.
Like I said, eat whatever the hell you want, but there are reasons the Bible forbids it. Only recently in human history have we figured out that Father knows best:

Pigs, along with other unclean animals, can also transmit trichinosis to humans. This is caused by a small roundworm that finds its way into animal and human muscle. Bear meat, walrus and pig have all been a major player in transmitting infections to humans

As for the horse meat rumor, it was only trace amounts in hamburger coming from Eastern Europe into Great Britain. They weren't shipping horse burgers. It was from a plant that did process horse meat that used the equipment to process beef.

That problem has been dealt with.

Like I said, eat whatever the hell you want, but there are reasons the Bible forbids it. Only recently in human history have we figured out that Father knows best:

Pigs, along with other unclean animals, can also transmit trichinosis to humans. This is caused by a small roundworm that finds its way into animal and human muscle. Bear meat, walrus and pig have all been a major player in transmitting infections to humans

As for the horse meat rumor, it was only trace amounts in hamburger coming from Eastern Europe into Great Britain. They weren't shipping horse burgers. It was from a plant that did process horse meat that used the equipment to process beef.

Do you eat lobster?

I lived in Europe for many years and learned to relish horsemeat.
Europeans are poor and stupid. They eat BLOOD in England. That's also forbidden. Anybody with sense would know better anyway.

In Africa the primitives drink a mixture of blood and milk. Stupid pagans.

Some injun tribes ate each other. Some Muslims do too. Stupid pagans.

Cannibalism In Syria Causes An Extremely Rare Disease

People will do just about anything once they reject God.

Do you eat lobster?
No. Shellfish are scavangers. -- bottom feeders.

Do you eat lobster?
No. Shellfish are scavangers. -- bottom feeders.

Yeah... so you have never had lobster, crab, or shrimp? I doubt that.

Forum List

Back